BY BARE ESCENTUALS

BareMinerals Blush - Giddy Pink 0.85g/0.03oz see more...

• How long does this take to buff out? I know some powder blush doesn...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Bare Minerals has fascinated me again. They somehow tend to create a highly pigmanted formula, that stays on for hours, yet is so fresh feeling and lightweight. A little bit goes a long way with this beautiful loose powder. And how cute is the name "Giddy Pink?" I have a light/ medium skin tone, and this blush blends and defines my cheeks perfectly, leaving a beautiful glow. Highly reccommend.
Marsha D.
Marsha D.
Daisetta, TX
Love this product! It's a perfect example of a little goes a long way! It's so pigmented that you don't have to use much at all, and I love that!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Es un rosado muy bonito muy dulce,da un look como fresco e inocente, y como sombra también
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely loved the Suttle natural beautiful look this blush added to my look. If you like a more vibrant look just add more.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
This is my go-to #blush. It looks really pink in the container, but just a tap of this on my brush gives my fair cheeks a nice healthy flush. I get compliments on it all the time! If you have a fair complexion (with neutral or cool undertones), try this color.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Locust Grove
I love this pink blush. Only need a little to give your skin a pop of color. great to wear alone. Last a long time and the pigment is good. High end product. I use Bare Mineral products every day.
Michelle
Michelle
I feel like this blush gives just the right amount of color to the cheeks. They look nice and flush when using this product.
tina c.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
This formula on bareminerals it's so natural I really love this brand no added stuff on this makeup
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Hibbing, MN
LOVE this blush. I'm a huge fan of all bare minerals, but this blush is one of the best. It's the perfect color to go with almost any skin tone, blends nicely and gives your cheeks that perfect pinch of pink.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I love this soft glowing pink blush. No orange undertones. Light, but buildable coverage. Great for fair to tan facial color. It's a small container but lasts forever!
Swaja K.
Swaja K.
How long does this take to buff out? I know some powder blush doesn't spread out. Hope this isn't like one of those.