22 colors available

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural. Size: Medium see more...

• How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)2 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every few...2 Answers
  • ¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado? 1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this blush. I want to say that the color I have is Beauty, it's a darker mauve color. It compliments my skin tone well and it has very nice pigmentation. This was my first Bare Minerals purchase and I'm still not sure how I feel about the mineral powder formula. I'm a flight attendant, so carrying around loose powder products is kind of an in convince. Because of that, this stays at home in my collection and is not an everyday product.
Erica C.
Erica C.
The color I have is great, I'm very fair and this blush looks great on me. This blush lasts all day. I don't really like that its a loose powder I prefer pressed powder. This blush is on the pricey side but I would recommend this for people that are used to doing makeup on a higher level because it could be a little tricky to apply because you can pick up a little to much powder because its loose powder.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA
This is my favorite blush color for my complexion! It get just a touch of pink without looking like a clown. It's natural, doesn't cake on, and blends well with my bare minerals foundation.

I buy this blush over and over because I haven't found a suitable alternative. Believe me, I've tried because bare minerals isn't cheap. Well worth the money though!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Review for: Amused
I really like Bare Minerals! The formulas are great & seem to work well on sensitive skin. It may be at a higher price point, but their products are so pigmented it doesn't take much to achieve your desired look. So, for me bare mineral products last a looong time. That helps me justify spending the extra money. This shade is really pretty too.
Malea S.
Malea S.
I have been using Bare Minerals for a long time now, especially because I use to have bad acne. This blush is really good. It goes on smoothly but sometimes it won't be smooth on the face. If you have a bump on your check, it will more than likely stand out with this blush. But other than that, it's really great. It completes any makeup look.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Review for: First Class
Don't let the intense shade of First Class blush scare you! It gives the hint of healthy glow! Absolutely wonderful. A little bit goes a long way. Follow the directions by getting a small amount on the brush. Swirl on the cap and tap of excess. Perfect application every time. Color last all day. I will definitely purchase this a again.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Austin, TX
I wear this in fruit cocktail and I'm OBSESSED. The powder looks extremely bright in the container, but it goes on beautifully, especially for that sun-kissed look in the summer. I've had friends with all different skin tones borrow it and most have decided to go out and buy their own after seeing how much it makes their face pop.
Charlie J.
Charlie J.
Review for: Lovely
I hardly ever use blush but when I do, it's this blush. I think blush can be tricky to wear but this one makes it so easy to get that natural healthy glow. Its sheer and warm and pretty. I have rosey skin and feel like many blushes are overpowering and can look garish but I love how soft and subtle and so super easy to blend.
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Amused
I use standart original powder BareMinerals foundation. I saw it first time on my friend cheeks then I found this blush in my girlfriend bag and I looooved it! I didn't buy it yet but is gentle colored, not really shiny and beautifully showing the cheeks!
Kelslie H.
Kelslie H.
I love all my bare minerals products! I have tons and tons! I love the bronzer! The blushes tend to have too much glitter in them. I love how smooth they go on with just being barely noticeable if you put it on light! Great colors.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)
Christine M.
Christine M.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every few hours?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
What do you all think about this product?
Shay W.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this come in more shades than one?
Laura L.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado?