Bare Escentuals Handy Buki Brush For Bare Minerals Powder Mineral Veil or BareMinerals Foundation Makeup SEALED

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Like having more to hold onto? This firm brush head was designed for precise application and a flawless look. It'll quickly become your go-to brush for buffing bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation on fine features such as the eyes and nose. Brush is made of Goat Hair see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked using this brush for applying my foundation when I was younger. However compared to many brushes I’ve tried recently, this one feels too rough for my sensitive skin. Doesn’t feel very pleasant when applying makeup.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brush to use and I've had 3 for the past 6 years and they are so nice. I keep mine clean with the cleaner that bare minerals sell and it really keeps my brush log lasting. It glides on my makeup evenly and really covers well. This is a must have!
Megan R.
Sterling Heights
I hate these brushes! After several uses they shed so badly and leave bristles all over your face! I stopped wasting my money on these brushes and invested in a different brand. I would not recommend these to anyone!
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I have been using this brush for several years now. The quality is superb. The gesture is also quite soft on my skin, and is perfect for applying my powdered foundation. These brushes are also easy to clean.
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush when I put on the bare mineral foundation and powder and it's perfect. It covers everything and everywhere around my skin. I have used this brush since 2012 and it is still in good condition.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works really well! When I used powder foundation I would use it every day. It gives full coverage and is easy to clean! I feel like it's priced well for he quality of product! I would definitely buy it again :)
Dyasia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a brush foundation girl but I really do love this brush ! It applies so smoothly and gives me a nice finish