BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• "A little goes a long way, and the look is so natural." in 1 review
  • "It looks great on and leaves you glowing." in 1 review
  • "For a different look i wet it slightly with water before application" in 1 review
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
I love this product. I usually always use Bare Escentual's makeup. This eyeshadow looks great dry, but I typically wet the brush for a smoothr, more intense look. The price is good because it is unlikely that you will ever run out. A little goes a long way. I definitely would recommend to a friend.
Talar A.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Bare Minerals because it is so trustworthy and always has good color. The make up sits on your skin in such a way it looks amazing.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Orlando, FL
They literally have hundreds of colors. If you go into a boutique they have them out and you can swatch them. However for more natural I have a really light shimmery color close to a cream called "Nude Beach" and I have a darker brown shimmery color called "Camp". I love to use them together to do a natural smoky look. Very beautiful. Their lose eyeshadows are absolutely amazing and true to color, very pigmented. Worth every dollar, they will last a while. Their shadows are the best!
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I absolutely love these minerals. Its hard for me to find the perfect one but this make me so happy.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
I love how this doesn't make my skin feel suffocated. A little goes a long way, and the look is so natural. I don't feel like I'm hurting my skin when I wear this product.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Mooresville, NC
I got this as a gift and I robably won't be purchasing again. It's a lot of product and it will last me a while. Love the shade
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This is my favorite eyeshadow. For a different look i wet it slightly with water before application
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love this it makes your skin feel and look so nice and they have a lot of different colors and i love that there is a lot of product in it so it lasts so long
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
This is the best foundation. It looks great on and leaves you glowing. Not bad for your skin, no clogged pores!
Elle P.