BY BARE ESCENTUALS

The brush helps you to apply eye shadow glimmers & liners Ultra-soft & tapered features facilitate crease contouring & blending Gives sheer to medium color intensity While the other flat end allows you to put on color along lash line Its straight edge delivers an even straight line precisely Able to create a smoky line with blending as well Product Line: Bare Escentuals - Accessories - Double Ended Heavenly Line & Buff BrushProduct Size: see more...

• How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?2 Answers
  • is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending 2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their blending dou??1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This is one of my go to tools when applying my eye liner or eyebrow pomade! The angles are both very sharp which creates a nice even line when I apply! Love the price and love the result it gives me! Guys, you must pick this up and try it out!
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
This beauty tool is a must have. The contour edge allows you to add liner with that natural look The other end allows you to either apply shadow or blend to perfection. All eyes scream for this brush.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Love this brush! It's amazing cause it comes with two brushes and is great for blending
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC
ūüėćūüėć

This brush is great for blending and I personally use it when I want a sharp cut crease it's also very cheap and affordable
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I love this brush. It's cheap and affordable, yet gives you the same end product that an expensive brush would give. Easy to use and great for blending or creating creases
Callie S.
Elkmont, AL
This is the perfect tool for blending eye shadow. Also it can be used with liquid or powder eye shadow and is great for eye liner as well.
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare Essentials are the best brushes hands down!! The hold onto powder and blend easily. Also the bristles are soft and do not fall out.
Madison M.
Dundee, MI
I feel like this brush never get old! I have had it for a year and it is used everyday and other than the writing it looks good as new!
Elaine I.
Perfect brush to use daily and worth it to buy a second that stays with your travel kit. This brush is wonderful and has so many functions!! I have even used it with powder eyeliner! This is one makeup brush that I don't leave home without!!!
Maria C.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
Two in one... love this brush I have several one in my house and one in my purse with my small make up bag .
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i buy this? what are its best uses?
Carla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often has this brush had to be replaced after purchase?
Sophia N.
I would like to try out this brush but it's too costly but I can't afford to but this but it's so costly.
Lindsay G.
How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?
Faye B.
is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending