BY BARE ESCENTUALS

The brush helps you to apply eye shadow glimmers & liners Ultra-soft & tapered features facilitate crease contouring & blending Gives sheer to medium color intensity While the other flat end allows you to put on color along lash line Its straight edge delivers an even straight line precisely Able to create a smoky line with blending as well Product Line: Bare Escentuals - Accessories - Double Ended Heavenly Line & Buff BrushProduct Size: see more...

• How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?2 Answers
  • is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending 2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their blending dou??1 Answers
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Love this brush! It's amazing cause it comes with two brushes and is great for blending
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC
ūüėćūüėć

This brush is great for blending and I personally use it when I want a sharp cut crease it's also very cheap and affordable
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I love this brush. It's cheap and affordable, yet gives you the same end product that an expensive brush would give. Easy to use and great for blending or creating creases
Jen S.
Jen S.
Tioga Center, NY
Another one of my favorite 2 in 1 brushes. So many uses and it is a great quality brush. I especially like the light coverage you can get with this.
Annelisa A.
Annelisa A.
Bare Minerals makes great brushes, I have had some now for over 5 years. Just keep them clean and wash them at least once a month with the Bare Minerals brush shampoo. The brush holds the shadows perfectly and gives the perfect look!
Virginia D.
Virginia D.
Saint Joseph, MO
The Bare Escentuals double ended precision brush is by far my favorite brush in my entire collection. The smaller, tapered brush is perfect for lining the top lid with darker shadow to create a sexy smoky look, or use it with a lighter shadow to highlight the corners of your eyes or underneath your lower lash line. The wider brush is the perfect size to fill in the whole eyelid in a way that looks soft, sexy, and natural without caking makeup on. If you have had trouble mastering the smoky eye before, try it with this brush! I have also used this brush after gently wetting the end and then dipping in powder and it makes a perfect, thick, liner. Simply tap the brush gently and carefully clean it to restore it to its dry state. I use this brush every single day and it hasn't shown any signs of breaking down or wearing out yet.
Jean E.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC
This brush is absolutely fantastic!! The bristles are super-soft and they blend your colors beautifully. The smaller end defines the crease very well. You will not find a better dual purpose brush.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
This brush is such an important tool in he eye arsenal! The bristles are soft and long lasting. I've had my brush for 8 years and it holds up well to cleanings and is still as soft as the day I bought it!
Meena R.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN
This brush works so well. I got it on a whim, but am not disappointed. It does a great job with blending and contouring. I'm very happy with it!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I got this brush as a gift from a friend and I love it. For a couple years, it was my most used eye brush. Even now, while I have bought some other brush sets, I still always use this brush. The liner brush is great for precision work, and as someone with small lids and barely any crease, I can really appreciate that. Very soft bristles. The small blending brush side is unique and effective.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i buy this? what are its best uses?
Carla L.
Carla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often has this brush had to be replaced after purchase?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
I would like to try out this brush but it's too costly but I can't afford to but this but it's so costly.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?
Faye B.
Faye B.
is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending