Add a Photo

By BARE ESCENTUALS
#119 in Facial Makeup Brushes
The brush helps you to apply eye shadow glimmers & liners Ultra-soft & tapered features facilitate crease contouring & blending Gives sheer to medium color intensity While the other flat end allows you to put on color along lash line Its straight edge delivers an even straight line precisely Able to create a smoky line with blending as well Product Line: Bare Escentuals - Accessories - Double Ended Heavenly Line & Buff BrushProduct Size:
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY

This beauty tool is a must have. The contour edge allows you to add liner with that natural look The other end allows you to either apply shadow or blend to perfection. All eyes scream for this brush.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC

😍😍

This brush is great for blending and I personally use it when I want a sharp cut crease it's also very cheap and affordable
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY

Love this brush! It's amazing cause it comes with two brushes and is great for blending
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waynesburg, PA

This is my favorite brush to use! I use it almost everyday. It's convenient to take with you and easy to use.
Alfred T.
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca

This brush is good if your trying to get nice and defined creases and eyeshadow looks . The brush blends really easy and quickly not having to do much swipping back and fourth .
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY

All of bare minerals brushes are PERFECT and this is just the same. It is so convenient to have the double ended brush when applying my make up.
tara m.
tara m.
St petersburg , Fl

I'm obsessed with anything bare minerals, but this brush amazing! it give a nice coverage without streaking makeup. absolutely must!
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI

Such a great quality makeup brush, very easy to use and they last forever. Helps you apply your Bare Minerals very smooth and gives nice even coverage. Easy to wash too !
Jill A.
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT

This is absolutely the best brush I've ever used!! I've owned mine for at least 10 years and there have been many other brushes that have come and gone that didn't even compare. I couldn't apply my eye-shadow without this brush. I use the flat end to apply my darker color to my outer eye and crease and then the round buffing end is perfect for blending it in. I've washed my brush many many times and it still works just as great as the day I bought it. This is one brush that is well worth any price.
Maria C.
Maria C.
PANORAMA CITY, CA

Two in one... love this brush I have several one in my house and one in my purse with my small make up bag .
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister , Ca

Where can i buy this? what are its best uses?
Carla L.
Carla L.

How often has this brush had to be replaced after purchase?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.

I would like to try out this brush but it's too costly but I can't afford to but this but it's so costly.
Faye B.
Faye B.

is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?

Join Now