Add a Photo

By BARE ESCENTUALS
#110 in Facial Makeup Brushes
The brush helps you to apply eye shadow glimmers & liners Ultra-soft & tapered features facilitate crease contouring & blending Gives sheer to medium color intensity While the other flat end allows you to put on color along lash line Its straight edge delivers an even straight line precisely Able to create a smoky line with blending as well Product Line: Bare Escentuals - Accessories - Double Ended Heavenly Line & Buff BrushProduct Size:
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX

This is my go to brush ! I really love it I take it with me when ever I travel
tina A.
tina A.
Maynardville, TN

I have owned this brush over 2 years..Its name has worn partially off from daily use but the brush it's self is as good as the day it came with another BareMinerals order. I use it to li e my lower lash line The big side I use in my crease and also for a Smokey eye. Washes well Dries fast And never sheds I would Highly recommend this brush for the beginner all the way to a Professional Mua
Carla L.

LOVE this brush, use it everyday! I definitely love the double feature of the brush itself but the bristles are good as well!
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.

This is the perfect tool that acts like an eye liner. Can be used with liquid or powder eye shadow. Great for blending.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I got this brush as a gift from a friend and I love it. For a couple years, it was my most used eye brush. Even now, while I have bought some other brush sets, I still always use this brush. The liner brush is great for precision work, and as someone with small lids and barely any crease, I can really appreciate that. Very soft bristles. The small blending brush side is unique and effective.
Meena R.
Meena R.
Cordova, TN

This brush works so well. I got it on a whim, but am not disappointed. It does a great job with blending and contouring. I'm very happy with it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Palatine , Il

This is one of my go to tools when applying my eye liner or eyebrow pomade! The angles are both very sharp which creates a nice even line when I apply! Love the price and love the result it gives me! Guys, you must pick this up and try it out!
Jean E.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC

This brush is absolutely fantastic!! The bristles are super-soft and they blend your colors beautifully. The smaller end defines the crease very well. You will not find a better dual purpose brush.
Virginia D.
Virginia D.
Saint Joseph, MO

The Bare Escentuals double ended precision brush is by far my favorite brush in my entire collection. The smaller, tapered brush is perfect for lining the top lid with darker shadow to create a sexy smoky look, or use it with a lighter shadow to highlight the corners of your eyes or underneath your lower lash line. The wider brush is the perfect size to fill in the whole eyelid in a way that looks soft, sexy, and natural without caking makeup on. If you have had trouble mastering the smoky eye before, try it with this brush! I have also used this brush after gently wetting the end and then dipping in powder and it makes a perfect, thick, liner. Simply tap the brush gently and carefully clean it to restore it to its dry state. I use this brush every single day and it hasn't shown any signs of breaking down or wearing out yet.
Annelisa A.
Annelisa A.

Bare Minerals makes great brushes, I have had some now for over 5 years. Just keep them clean and wash them at least once a month with the Bare Minerals brush shampoo. The brush holds the shadows perfectly and gives the perfect look!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister , Ca

Where can i buy this? what are its best uses?
Carla L.

How often has this brush had to be replaced after purchase?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.

I would like to try out this brush but it's too costly but I can't afford to but this but it's so costly.
Faye B.
Faye B.

is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.

How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?

Join Now