BY BARE ESCENTUALS

The brush helps you to apply eye shadow glimmers & liners Ultra-soft & tapered features facilitate crease contouring & blending Gives sheer to medium color intensity While the other flat end allows you to put on color along lash line Its straight edge delivers an even straight line precisely Able to create a smoky line with blending as well Product Line: Bare Escentuals - Accessories - Double Ended Heavenly Line & Buff BrushProduct Size: see more...

• How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?2 Answers
  • is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending 2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their blending dou??1 Answers
Elaine I.
Elaine I.
Perfect brush to use daily and worth it to buy a second that stays with your travel kit. This brush is wonderful and has so many functions!! I have even used it with powder eyeliner! This is one makeup brush that I don't leave home without!!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
Two in one... love this brush I have several one in my house and one in my purse with my small make up bag .
Jill A.
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
This is absolutely the best brush I've ever used!! I've owned mine for at least 10 years and there have been many other brushes that have come and gone that didn't even compare. I couldn't apply my eye-shadow without this brush. I use the flat end to apply my darker color to my outer eye and crease and then the round buffing end is perfect for blending it in. I've washed my brush many many times and it still works just as great as the day I bought it. This is one brush that is well worth any price.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Such a great quality makeup brush, very easy to use and they last forever. Helps you apply your Bare Minerals very smooth and gives nice even coverage. Easy to wash too !
tara m.
tara m.
St petersburg , Fl
I'm obsessed with anything bare minerals, but this brush amazing! it give a nice coverage without streaking makeup. absolutely must!
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of bare minerals brushes are PERFECT and this is just the same. It is so convenient to have the double ended brush when applying my make up.
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
This is the perfect tool that acts like an eye liner. Can be used with liquid or powder eye shadow. Great for blending.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Waynesburg, PA
This is my favorite brush to use! I use it almost everyday. It's convenient to take with you and easy to use.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This is one of my go to tools when applying my eye liner or eyebrow pomade! The angles are both very sharp which creates a nice even line when I apply! Love the price and love the result it gives me! Guys, you must pick this up and try it out!
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
This beauty tool is a must have. The contour edge allows you to add liner with that natural look The other end allows you to either apply shadow or blend to perfection. All eyes scream for this brush.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i buy this? what are its best uses?
Carla L.
Carla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often has this brush had to be replaced after purchase?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
I would like to try out this brush but it's too costly but I can't afford to but this but it's so costly.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
How does this compare to cheaper e.l.f brushes?
Faye B.
Faye B.
is this considered an eye brush that is used for blending