BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals Riches Blush .57 NEW - SEALED Gold infused. This creamy blush gives you a beautiful, healthy and radiant tone that looks natural, because it is. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive and problem-prone skin.} * Warm Earth Pink *... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carol S.
Review for: Velvet
Definitely a perfect blush for all year round! A must buy plus it's from Bare Minerals a trusted brand for me always. This brand is perfect for all skin types and essential for the summer time when you wanna go bare faced!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Blush Pearl
I love Bare Minerals blushes, and this color is wonderful. It's perfect for those with olive skin tones and/or dark hair. This brand of blush is also great because it lasts all day.
Delaney J.
I love blushes so much. I like the color of this blush so much. I like the warmness of this color and not how its not too bright.
Katie C.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Blush Pearl
Love this brand! PERIOD! Great blush, great color, blends well, its a little pricey but its well made so when I do buy it, its worth it!
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really surprised this doesn't have more reviews! I love this blush and the buildable application (: you'll never run out of this blush a little goes a long way. The only wish I have is that I wish it had a little more staying power but other than that its great for an every day flush!