BY BAREMINERALS

• What do they mean by well rested eyes?4 Answers
  • What brush is best to use with this? 6 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is easy to use and somewhat natural looking (I need a different color). The actual formula can look cakey and set in lines without moisturizer and primer. No major complaints.
Ashley D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this eye Brighting concealer. It really does make you look like you got some great sleep. Easy to apply I recommend the bare Minerals blurring buffer bush to use with this.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I actually bought Bare Minerals when I was in my early twenties now I'm in my early thirties I was talking to one of my co-workers about how flawless and perfect her skin and her makeup. I actually still have warmth mineral powders! I am definitely going to get another set in the near future I really honestly just forgot about how great Bare Minerals!
Mandie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this was a great product. I used it under-eye on tired clients to perk up their color and to set under eye concealer to keep it from creasing, particularly on those with fairer skin. For those with deeper skin tones, it mixes well with banana powder for the same purpose!
Jourdan P.
I used to love this product a lot. It really brightens up the eye area and is a good base for eyeshadow. For years I didn't have issues with the product but lately it seems it's contributing to fine lines and settling in them. It's hard to blend out and that's not an issue you'll want around your eyes. If I could find a good way to apply it I would continue to use it.
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Cannot give this product enough stars. This is my secret weapon. Honestly my favorite makeup product I own and have bought over and over. This gives the greatest under eye coverage and brightness. Love the consistency and the way it blends out. It.m can be used on its own or to set liquid concealers. Highly recommend, it is an absolute cannot live without for me.
Diana N.
I've owned this for years and I never reach for it. It's just too chalky, settles in fine lines and I'm more of a yellow undertone so it's better for people with pink undertones so not very universal.
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
It is perfect for under the eyes. I don't use this as a stand alone concealer. I layer this with like the Naked Skin by Urban. It works well with medium coverage concealers to create a full coverage look and also to brighten the undereye at the same time.
JACKIE M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have been using #bareminerals#Well-rested since it 2008 or 2009. It simply is the best eye brighter for me. I apply a teeny tiny bit of eye primer on before I add it on to my entire eyes. I also use a dab of it under my eyes and it blends in well with concealer. It also helps covering up some minor scars on my chin.
So one day I was flipping through the tv and landed on QVC. I remember seeing someone from #bareminerals demonstrating #well-rested on a model. She did only one eye first and showed the side to side look. I was instantly impressed, but skeptical. They were offering a great deal and if I didnt like it, I was allowed to return it. So I just figured why not and ordered it. I was so happy that I did because it really made a difference and my eyes looked bright and pretty! I've tried other like products but imo nothing compares to #well-rested. I use it everyday and would recommend this product to everyone!!
Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
Such a great finely milled setting powder for the undereyes. It helps to brighten the undereye area after concealer without getting cakey. It's a great product but I find that there are better products on the market.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
What brush is best to use with this?
Emily L.
Is this only for eyes, or would it work for covering up other imperfections?
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
What do they mean by well rested eyes?
BreAnne H.
Does this come off chalky at all?
Shellie s.
Wyoming, MI
Does this blend very nicely? It looks great and this brand is very nice.