BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• What do they mean by well rested eyes?4 Answers
  • What brush is best to use with this? 6 Answers
Haifa S.
Rockville, MD
I used to live, breath, and die for this until I noticed it started creasing a lot. I'm not heavy handed with my application, or am I a 'baker'. So I see no reason for it to crease so much. Otherwise it's a great product, it really gives you the appearance of well rested eyes.
Mandi B.
Hilliard, OH
I'm a makeup junkie and this is my all time favorite product! I never go without it. If I'm running low, I go buy a new one immediately! I'm terrified that they will quit making this product and I will be lost without it!!!
Claire J.
I love this brand, but this powder was a bit off. It didn't blend as naturally as everything else and the yellow color wasn't very flattering on my skintone. I could see it working well on someone with a medium skin tone.
Taylor M.
This is a good product and is good for setting under the eyes if you like to use is for baking.
Jessica P.
Adrian, MI
It is perfect for under the eyes. I don't use this as a stand alone concealer. I layer this with like the Naked Skin by Urban. It works well with medium coverage concealers to create a full coverage look and also to brighten the undereye at the same time.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I actually bought Bare Minerals when I was in my early twenties now I'm in my early thirties I was talking to one of my co-workers about how flawless and perfect her skin and her makeup. I actually still have warmth mineral powders! I am definitely going to get another set in the near future I really honestly just forgot about how great Bare Minerals!
Jourdan P.
I used to love this product a lot. It really brightens up the eye area and is a good base for eyeshadow. For years I didn't have issues with the product but lately it seems it's contributing to fine lines and settling in them. It's hard to blend out and that's not an issue you'll want around your eyes. If I could find a good way to apply it I would continue to use it.
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Cannot give this product enough stars. This is my secret weapon. Honestly my favorite makeup product I own and have bought over and over. This gives the greatest under eye coverage and brightness. Love the consistency and the way it blends out. It.m can be used on its own or to set liquid concealers. Highly recommend, it is an absolute cannot live without for me.
Giselle Q.
Pearland, TX
Such a great finely milled setting powder for the undereyes. It helps to brighten the undereye area after concealer without getting cakey. It's a great product but I find that there are better products on the market.
Erica A.
Johnson City, TN
I love this product! I tend to have a little bit of dark under my eyes and this covers it effortlessly! I would definitely recommend if you have The whole dark under eye problem!
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What brush is best to use with this?
Emily L.
Is this only for eyes, or would it work for covering up other imperfections?
BreAnne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come off chalky at all?
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
What do they mean by well rested eyes?
Shellie s.
Wyoming, MI
Does this blend very nicely? It looks great and this brand is very nice.