Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Well-cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo, Large 4oz. Tube

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals id Well-Cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo 4 fl oz Prolong your brushes' lives by regularly using this rich foaming conditioning cleanser containing nourishing ingredients. Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo washes away all... see more...

Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush cleaning shampoo. It cleaned my brushes very well, always left them soft, and didn't have a scent which I really like! I found it was very important to really make sure you rinse out you brushes before laying them out to dry. I highly recommend trying out for yourself!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was just ok. it cleaned by brushes but I don't feel it deep cleaned! I would not repurchase this.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
This was the very first brand of brush shampoo I used. Works well at removing all the makeup and conditioning makeup brushes so they are soft as a teddy bear :D I've since tried a few other brands and this one is still in my rotation because it is so effective. I have one issue and it is not with the product but rather the packaging. The top cap can be deceiving and many times I have thought it was closed tight when in fact it did not and some (actually quite a bit) of the shampoo leaked out and all over other products in a bathroom drawer. I am now very vigilant about making sure it is completely closed and I store it upright in my medicine cabinet so that if it does leak it will not travel onto other products. I would recommend though!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this Brush Shampoo for years!! It works great, my brushes never shed and it's not to harsh where the hairs become rough from washing so much. I also like to use just plain Johnson&Johnson Baby Wash lol...but I recommend this...it's fairly inexpensive and the 4oz will last a very long time!
Aurielle B.
Aurielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great. My brushes are always fresh feeling and soft after using the shampoo. It pretty easy to apply, and you don’t need much to clean your brush. My only recommendation would be to make sure you thoroughly rinse the product our of your brush!
Shanice P.
Shanice P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Cleans and leaves my brushes brand new! I love when after my brushes stay soft and back to their original color. Lol. Very affordable ! And I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good brush cleanser
Abigail  M.
Abigail M.
Bare Escentuals makes one of the best cleansers for make up brushes. I wash my brushes very regularly and this shampoo is very gentle on the bristles. Not only does it remove all of the make up residue, it conditions them to help extend the life of my brushes. Such an amazing product!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first brand of brush shampoo that I ever purchased & I absolutely loved it! It made my brushes so soft & cleaned them really well. I never had any adverse reactions from it as well. A little bit goes a long way with this product as well. Just be sure to rinse thoroughly & dry them either flat or hanging so you don't damage the glue holding the hairs in the brush.
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Finally found something to clean my brush that's not expensive got this from my mom as a gift and it works really well.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Absolutely love this product for cleaning my make up brushes. The gentle formula works great on all of my brushes which allows me to get the most use and last out of them. One of my favorite products!!
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
Looking for a good shampoo for my brushes... Is this a good one?
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
How can you rate the quality ?