BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Christina D.
Somerville, MA
It's amazing how much makeup can come off of your brushes! I feel like this product definitely helps clean out all the left over makeup. You have to make sure you wash the brushes long enough to ensure a thorough clean. I guess I'm not picky about my brush firmness, so I don't have any complains about this product. You might need to reshape the brushes slightly before drying.
danielle s.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare minerals!!!!! This product cleans my brushes very well. Live it.
Macy Q.
Lincoln , Ca
It's a ok brush cleaner. It kinda made my brush super fluffy and I liked the brush to be firm so I can apply the makeup better but my brush is just weird now.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not sure I know too much about brush shampoos but after watching children no a YouTube video demonstrated with this product, I knew that my experience with it was far different. I didn't see soap suds or lather and it took more than a dime size to get all the makeup off the brushes. I think I'll stick to a DIY shampoo
Samantha S.
North Hollywood, CA
Cleaning brushes is essential for keeping them soft and to help them last longer. This cleanser works amazing. I'm yet to find a brush cleanser that gets out as much makeup and other crud as this one does. My brushes feel like they're brand new after using this!
Kiku R.
Belgrade, MT
This shampoo is great for cleaning your makeup brushes - completely. I have tried others that are cheaper and... they just don't get everything out. And it was so quick and easy to use. I would highly recommend this!
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Good at getting all the gunk out of your brushes and leaves them clean and soft. Makes them feel almost new again.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was convinced by a makeup artist to by this product and after one use I took it back. I felt like I got a cleaner brush after using Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo. This product didn't lather and no matter how long I spent on a brush it seemed to never get completely clean. The water would still run dirty. I think you are paying for the name and not quality here.