bareMinerals
Bare Escentuals Warmth All-Over Face Color 15g

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Warmth All-Over Face Color 1.5g

Bare minerals warmth powder foundation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Warmth All-Over Face Color 1.5g!
danielle L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my bronzer for life! I always will have this on hand. It really does transform your look and is a universal bronzer. Sometimes I can walk out the door with only this bronzer on and still look great. It also is great for sensitive skin and is made to not break out your face. This bronzer will also last you longer than most, you only need such a small amount to cover your face. I have tried many other bronzers as well just for my curiosity and have not really liked anything since the warmth bronzer from bare minerals. As long as you get there bronzer brush it goes on great and looks natural! I think that's the best part about there makeup is it really does look natural on your face and not overwhelming!
Nickoda M.
Ocala, FL
Great color! Powder is buildable and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. I will be buying again!

Looking for your answer?