BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love their whole system. When I first started to branch out into higher end products I was terrified of liquid foundation, so this kit was exactly what I needed. I love the color of the warmth, the way the mineral veil sets my makeup, and their brushes. I noticed I needed to change formula's since I first tried their makeup because they added different finishes, so to speak (I prefer a matte finish). It took some playing around after the formula change, but I still like the powder foundation. I've graduated to liquid now that my skin is maturing. I'm not sure if I'd buy this kit again because I'm not sure if I'd use the foundation on a regular basis.
Danielle G.
Boynton Beach, FL
When I was young my mother always wore Bare Minerals so when I first started wearing makeup this is the starter kit I got and I loved it! I used this product for years before switching over to a liquid formation. I would recommend this to anyone who like power foundations!
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
I have tried several makeup brands and this is the only one that doesn't break my skin out terribly. I do wish the coverage was a little better sometimes, but I have learned that different brushes they sell make the coverage look better.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This make up is one of my all time favorites it makes your face look so natural and it don't leave all that gunky pile up on your face and this make up will last you a long time it don't take very much of it
Zamara R.
San Ysidro, CA
When I first started getting into makeup, this was one of the first kits that I tried. I did love it at first but then maybe it was my dry skin but it started patching after a few hours of wear.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
I love my kit in light but now that it's getting a little bit warm and I'm starting to go to the tanning bed and getting more tan I'm in look for the darker color
Barbara L.
Pflugerville, Tx
Great coverage but very lightweight! Great for my teenage daughter too! Doesn't break either of us out. I have sensitive skin and this has been a lifesaver!
maria n.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchase this awesome product a few weeks back and i love the packaging it was there 20th anniversary edition.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I love my bare minerals kit in light. It has great coverageand long lasting!
denise l.
El Paso , TX
This brand is the best especially when you are looking for an all natural look! it leaves my face feeling flawless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erianna b.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this brand break skin out?