BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Tapered Blush Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Hayley S.
Richmond, KY
Good solid brush, keeps its shape really well. I use it for contouring and it rocks.
Ashleigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup brush! I have had it for years and it still is in great shape. My brush did not shed much at all. Definitely needs to be cleaned often for upkeep.
Jill H.
Montour Falls, NY
I use this brush for my bare essentials makeup, it covers my face flawlessly
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been impressed with the Bare Escentuals brushes and this one is no exception.
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really liked this brush at first, but it started to shed shortly after buying it. Wouldn't suggest buying this brush.
Angela S.
Raleigh, NC
Loved this brush until my face started itching and realized I had tiny little brush hairs all over my face! Makes you look like an old lady with random hairs on your cheek, nose, etc.
Angela C.
Burlingame , CA
This brush tends to shed after a couple months. Definitely has an expiration date, but works well for buffing makeup.
Hollie N.
The Bare Escentuals brushes work really well for blending, which is why I like using this brush so much. By blending thoroughly it gives the skin life, and looks really natural.
Kelly G.
Novato, CA
This is a really soft brush. I use it to apply powder, and I like the contour and how it glides on my face. I have also used it to apply blush and it works nicely for that as well.
Aania A.
Bellevue, WA
I love all the bare mineral brushes so much! They're super soft. They also last a really, really long time and always get the job done. If you're looking for a durable and professional quality brush - I'd recommend this one for sure!
Paulina C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Do these brushes last a long time?
Stephanie K.