Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Tapered Blush Brush

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Tapered Blush Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Gene V.
Danbury, CT
This brush actually doesn't feel as soft as I expected it to be. It came in the git set that I got as a gift so it's not like i went out of my way to get it so I don't really mind the brush. I only use it for quick fix ups since I don't have that much make up brushes
Felicia H.
Love everything about this brush. It is easy to hold and has a nice big brush. The bristles are smooth and will not break or fall off while you are applying your makeup. I like to use this brush to apply my blush, and also to blend. It also can be used for foundation, mineral veil, and all over blending. Its very easy to clean and once dried, looks brand new!!
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great brush. Would purchase again. Washes easily. Bristles are pliable and leave a smooth finish. I have lots of bare mineral brushes and all of them are wonderful brushes and have lasted a long time. Some for years!!!! The only reason I gave this a 4 is because it did lose a few bristles here and there after several washes.
Aania A.
Bellevue, WA
I love all the bare mineral brushes so much! They're super soft. They also last a really, really long time and always get the job done. If you're looking for a durable and professional quality brush - I'd recommend this one for sure!
Marcie F.
This was my first official blush brush, and while I may not know much about blush brushes, this one seems to do an amazing job. I like the application, the brush is pliable, and the coverage is great!
trish s.
Green lane, PA
I bought this the other week and love it! The brush is so soft, the price is decent for a brush and they last as long as you clean them right! i suggest using a brush cleaner instead of hard soaps or just water. When I first tried washing with soap the bristles got really stiff!
Karissa L.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this brush! I did have an issue with the bristles falling out every time I would go to use it. I would have bristles all over! I did talk to the company about the issue and they replaced it free of charge :) so happy, my new one does not have any issues :)
Shelby V.
My mother and I both really like this brush! I notice a little fall out of the bristles every once in a while but not much more than other brushes that are similar! It's super soft and holds just the right amount of product as long as you tap it off!
Bianca T.
With so many choices of brushes out there this brush is outdated. It's bristles aren't soft, it's not the best to clean and it becomes too fluffy after so many washes. I do not like this kind of bare mineral brush.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
This Bare Escentuals Tapered Blush Brush works well as compared to others like it. It will apply and blend your blush with its tapered blush head. It has soft, flexible bristles which help you control where and how you put your blush color on.
Paulina C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Do these brushes last a long time?
Stephanie K.