Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Dry Skin 1.7 Fl. Oz.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• Is it expensive! How much??1 Answers
  • Does it firm or help with fine lines?2 Answers
  • I love bareMinerals products so I would like to try this. Would t...6 Answers
Kate H.
Dickson, TN
ANYTHING BY BARE ESCENTUALS IS AMAZING.
Ive used it since I was in high school. Now every year for Christmas I buy the starter pack, and it usually last the whole year! And it feels way better than having cakey liquid makeup all over my face.
Brianna R.
I won bareMinerals moisturizer in a fundraiser gift basket and loved it! I'm usually picky what I put on my face, but this worked great. I used it every night after I washed my face and my skin became so soft. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have smoothr skin.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you have dry skin, then look no further. The bare Escentuals Purely Nourighing moisturizer is AMAZING for dry skin. Leaves skin so soft and touchable.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD
I use this every day before I apply my makeup primer and I love ot! I've tried all kinds of moisturizers and keep coming back to this!
Tasia B.
Corvallis , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great for summer time but I can't use it in the winter it makes me too oily. But it's good right now in July!
Micaela S.
I am in love with this ! Such a great product! I use it almost everyday before bed and it just amazing !
Amanda H.
Celina, OH
LOVE this. The best investment I have ever done for my skin! I definitely recommend this product!
Natalya V.
Caldwell, ID
Does not irritate the skin. That is why I love bare minerals products! Definitely worth buying.
Savannah M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, the only moisturizer that doesn't burn or irritate my skin!!!
Becca B.
Bethel Park, PA
Great face moisturizer! Doesn't leave you oily and is sensitive on the skin.
Payton M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love bareMinerals products so I would like to try this. Would this be used as a night cream or can it be used as a day moisturizer as well?
Marsha B.
Does it firm or help with fine lines?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it expensive! How much??