BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer - Original Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Liliana G.
Coatesville, PA
I use this primer almost everyday for school, it adheres my eyeshadow all day. I would recommend this to friends and family. I think that if you are looking for a new eyelid primer, then you should try this. It is definitely in my everyday drawer for makeup.
Sarah J.
This stuff is absolutely amazing it kept my eyeshadow on forever I love it it's one of my favorite primers compared to the Mac paint pot I got it from bare essentials I will definitely buy again once I'm out it last forever
Amina A.
Because I have oily eyelids, my eyeshadow and eye makeup never seem to stay on, but with this primer it would really hold my eye shadow on. Worth the price and I wild definitely buy it again. Works great!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
This primer helps keep your eyeshadow on all day. It actually blurs the viewing on your eyelids. It is creamy and drys down nicely.
Heloisa C.
Las Vegas
nossa este prime é fabuloso , sou apaixonada dele, ele nao deixa a pele oliosa , dura muito muito mesmo. sem duvidas ele é otimo
Brenda J.
Waynesboro, MS
This is a great eye primer. I have oily eye lids and my eye shadow never stayed on before using this primer
Samira D.
Warner Robins , GA
This is the best! This is the best primer on the market for oily skin. And it is sooooo light! It is like you have nothing on your face!!!and it does not make your faces oily at the end of the day!!!
Kelsy W.
This product works great. It feels so light and smooth on the skin. I apply it using my fingers. I personally didn't have to pay for the primer because it came in a kit I bought but it works great. I'm highly satisfied. I will be buying a new tube soon!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like this prime time eyelid primer. Very picky with the eyelid primers because I've been a fan of the urban Decay eyeshadow primer for soon long. But this one I like as well
Samantha A.
Amazing primer. May be a small bottle but only takes a little and works great. Last all night of partying and little to no smudging or creasing. One of the best primers I've used.
Logann R.
Does this eyelid primer smear when you put eye shadow on?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this primer make your face oily at the end of the day? I'm looking for something to help balance my oily skin. I usually notice at the end of the day how oily my skin looks, blotching sometimes isn't enough :/
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you rate this 1-10???
Marra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just wondering if this product is worth the cost and if it is good for sensitive skin! Thanks everyone ‚ėļ