BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer - Original Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Liliana G.
Coatesville, PA
I use this primer almost everyday for school, it adheres my eyeshadow all day. I would recommend this to friends and family. I think that if you are looking for a new eyelid primer, then you should try this. It is definitely in my everyday drawer for makeup.
Kelsy W.
This product works great. It feels so light and smooth on the skin. I apply it using my fingers. I personally didn't have to pay for the primer because it came in a kit I bought but it works great. I'm highly satisfied. I will be buying a new tube soon!
Samira D.
Warner robins, GA
This is the best! This is the best primer on the market for oily skin. And it is sooooo light! It is like you have nothing on your face!!!and it does not make your faces oily at the end of the day!!!
Samantha A.
Amazing primer. May be a small bottle but only takes a little and works great. Last all night of partying and little to no smudging or creasing. One of the best primers I've used.
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I love this eyelid primer! I didn't even know eyelid primer existed until I got a sample with my Bare Minerals starter kit. What a world of difference it has made! The primer helps your eye makeup stay in place all day and even makes it appear more vibrant. I can tell when I forget to use it. Another thing I love about this primer is that if I make a mistake with my eye shadow (which I do often because I am clumsy) I can use it to cover it up and redo it without having to take it all off and start over.
Leah A.
Maynard, MA
I am a huge fan of bareMinerals, and have been using it for a few years. This primers works amazingly well for me. I can fall asleep in eye makeup and it will still be there without creasing in the morning. I don't have oily eyelids though, which is a huge factor in that I'm sure. A little goes a very long way with this, so the tube will last quite a while if you keep that in mind. I wish it wasn't so expensive though, I'm going to have to try some more affordable eye primers soon.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I used to use this but I've since found that the NARS and Urban Decay work better than this (NARS the best). I guess I have really oily eyelids and my eyeshadow would always crease. This did help but it would still be creased in the evening.
It provides a great base for eyeshadow and allows you to use less eyeshadow. I think it helps the pigmentation show better or something!
Jennifer O.
This product is definitely worth the price. It does what it says - creates a base for your eye shadow and helps to prevent running, fading, and creasing. I will put on my eye make-up at 6:30am and at 8pm it is still looking fresh. I also love that it isn't limited to just Bare Escentuals shadows - I use it with all different brands and have had great luck with the results.
Sarah J.
This stuff is absolutely amazing it kept my eyeshadow on forever I love it it's one of my favorite primers compared to the Mac paint pot I got it from bare essentials I will definitely buy again once I'm out it last forever
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
This is the only lid primer I've tried so I can't be very objective, but I don't have a lot of faith in a lot of beauty products that promise to increase staying power, etc. But this truly does what it says and makes my eyeshadow (all eyeshadow, not just Bare Minerals) last long and the colors are more vivid.
Logann R.
Does this eyelid primer smear when you put eye shadow on?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does this primer make your face oily at the end of the day? I'm looking for something to help balance my oily skin. I usually notice at the end of the day how oily my skin looks, blotching sometimes isn't enough :/
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Marra K.
Just wondering if this product is worth the cost and if it is good for sensitive skin! Thanks everyone ☺