BY BARE ESCENTUALS #62 in Eyelid Primer

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "Just the littlest bit goes a very long way and it really brightens my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for keeping eye makeup perfect all night long!" in 2 reviews
  • "It won't let your eye shadow smear or fade." in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way as well, so it lasts a long time." in 1 review
  • "It does a great job with making your eyeshadow pop as well as making it long lasting without creasing!" in 1 review
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Medford, NY
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer
Best eye primer I have used. Eye shadow stays on all day!, especially when using bare minerals eye shadow with it. I have to use soap and water to remove it! It is super easy to apply and use. You only need a tiny bit for it to work. I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love this primer! Helps to really make my eyeshadow super pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer but is easily hidden if you're going for a more matte look.
member-b8d6fa438
member-b8d6fa438
San Diego, CA
This is the best stuff ever. Works especially great with Asian eyes. A little goes a long way.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
Sandy, UT
I have a hooded eye lid so it is really hard to get my eyeshadow to stay on for longer than ten minutes. I have found this MIRACLE product. I just put this on before putting my eyeshadow. This takes me from day to night without reapplying.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer! It makes your eyeshadow stay all day long. I recommend if you have really oily eyelids or in the summer heat.!!!!
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.
I love this eye primer. It really helps keep eyeshadows stay on your face. It also gives an extra shimmer that I really love.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saginaw, TX
I love this primer for my going out looks. The hint of shimmer doesn't bother me because in the evenings I enjoy a little extra glimmer :)
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL
I don't like how shimmery and glittery this makes my eyes look. It's too much for everyday use, it makes me feel like Kesha!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Ocala, FL
Really great for combo skin! It really brightens my face, and I love love love it!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Chesterfield, MO
I love, love, love this primer! It works well, and it keeps your eyeshadow on and in place all day! A little bit goes a long way as well, so it lasts a long time. I don't really notice a difference between the brightening primer and the regular though when using it. The brightening definitely has a sheen to it, but when it is covered up by eyeshadow, I don't notice a difference.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really looking for a primer that makes my eye shadow stay on. How well does this product actually work?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
Do you put on concealer before or after your foundation?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you rate this 1-10???