BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer
  • "Just the littlest bit goes a very long way and it really brightens my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for keeping eye makeup perfect all night long!" in 2 reviews
  • "It won't let your eye shadow smear or fade." in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way as well, so it lasts a long time." in 1 review
  • "It does a great job with making your eyeshadow pop as well as making it long lasting without creasing!" in 1 review
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a complementary sample of this primer when I purchased a Bare Minerals foundation at Dillard's a while back. Only a small bit of this primer goes a long way and it stays on all day. I have trouble with other eye shadows and primers wearing off as the day goes on but this product doestrogen the job.
Amanda B.
Medford, NY
Best eye primer I have used. Eye shadow stays on all day!, especially when using bare minerals eye shadow with it. I have to use soap and water to remove it! It is super easy to apply and use. You only need a tiny bit for it to work. I definitely recommend this product.
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saying that I am in love with this product doesn't even explain it. I received this as a gift with an eye makeup set at the beginning of my makeup addict days. Now I can't imagine life without it. I often use it as my go-to no-makeup makeup look. Just the littlest bit goes a very long way and it really brightens my eyes. It also works amazing as a primer and keeps my shadow right in place.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I don't use it everyday because it's a small tube but when I'm going out for the evening it's the first piece of makeup I apply. I like the brightening version best because it's a light color with some shimmer and most of my shadows have some shimmer as well. It won't let your eye shadow smear or fade.
Carrie W.
Chesterfield, MO
I love, love, love this primer! It works well, and it keeps your eyeshadow on and in place all day! A little bit goes a long way as well, so it lasts a long time. I don't really notice a difference between the brightening primer and the regular though when using it. The brightening definitely has a sheen to it, but when it is covered up by eyeshadow, I don't notice a difference.
Lauren D.
Peabody , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every product I have tried from bare escentuals. This product is no different. It does a great job with making your eyeshadow pop as well as making it long lasting without creasing!
Janet W.
This stuff is great for keeping eye makeup perfect all night long! When going out for some hardcore partying this primer keeps the eye shadow looking just as it did when it was applied!
Robyn P.
Sandy, UT
I have a hooded eye lid so it is really hard to get my eyeshadow to stay on for longer than ten minutes. I have found this MIRACLE product. I just put this on before putting my eyeshadow. This takes me from day to night without reapplying.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer! Helps to really make my eyeshadow super pigmented! It has a bit of shimmer but is easily hidden if you're going for a more matte look.
Brittany S.
Saginaw, TX
I love this primer for my going out looks. The hint of shimmer doesn't bother me because in the evenings I enjoy a little extra glimmer :)
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really looking for a primer that makes my eye shadow stay on. How well does this product actually work?
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
Do you put on concealer before or after your foundation?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you rate this 1-10???