3 colors available

Robin L.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye color as I transition to fall. It looks very red in the pod, but it looks so good when I apply it on my lids. I have brown eyes and this color gives me the warmth I like and am looking for. When paired with eye primer, this stuff lasts a long time. Again, do not worry about what it looks like in the pod...I thought I would never, ever like such a color. Give it a try!
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Bare Minerals eyeshadows are very quickly becoming my favorites. I love this eye color it goes on with a beautiful pigment, perfect for fall. I have brown eyes so purple shadows are my favorites because they make my eyes pop more.
Jasmine  J.
Jasmine J.
Northridge, CA
I love this so much, the color is so unique and like no other color it makes all eye colours pop, it's hypoallergenic so if you suffer with any skin conditions your good and the color reflects lighting beautifully but not harshly
Molli S.
Molli S.
Youngstown, OH
This shade is so perfect for the season! It's easily paired with metallics and other bold colors for a glam holiday look or neutrals for every day. Bare Minerals is lightweight and gentle for all skin types.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Indio, CA
I've never tired anything from this brand other then one blending brush but after seeing this picture I love the color and I'm definitely gonna look into there eyeshadows now.
Tess P.
Tess P.
Athens, OH
This eyeshadow is the most gorgeous color. It's perfect for fall and winter. Use a little for a more natural day look, or more for going out. It's perfect either way!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Love Bare Minerals. So light and not heavy, Great for Skin that is sensitive. Doesn't break out my skin.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about bareminerals all of their products go on so light n blend like a dream
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Ocala, FL
Bare Minerals is an excellent, affordable line of products that are excellent for those of us who have sensitive skin. Very light weight also, feels as if you are bare faced. The eye shadows are very pigmented, just be sure to tao brush before application to prevent the powder from getting everywhere.