BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Buy on Jet.com
Sheri B.
Sheri B.
Salem, OR
Love my mineral make up and love the the over all matt and shine contrast i can get and the wet dry properties make it a great brow shadow as well!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE bare minerals shadows they are sooo underrated. The amount of pigment in their shadows is crazy! The key to using the lose shadows is you must apply an eye Primer first! That's how they will wear best and be as pigmented as they can be!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bakersfield, CA
Bareminerals is my go to brand when i want a beautiful natural look! The eyeshadows are a beautiful pigmentation!
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Sunderland, AL
Love all bare essentials product and that very much includes this not as pigmented as i usually like but thats not a bad thing still gives a lovely shade
Emily W.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
Very pretty color and it is not chalky at all!! There is fall out but you can all ways sweep it off
Megan M.
Megan M.
Collingswood , NJ
I like this shade for my eyes and skin tone. It will last me through my day at work. I'd recommend bareMinerals for eyecolor make up in general.
Tamie  B.
Tamie B.
Thomson, GA
I just recently started using this product and I love it! Sure it can be a bit messy but I feel glamorous when I use it! It also comes in many colors and as shiny as I like!
janet g.
janet g.
sylmar, ca
I love all of the bare escentuals eye colors. The colors are super pigmented and they last forever. Really high quality.
Mckensie G.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blend able but not to die for. Little effort when blending it out which is always nice. The pigment is there. Just not obsessed with it
Rejoice O.
Rejoice O.
London
I've always found it hard to pick colors but after searching I finally found this product and it's very pigmented it brings soft and harsh look to the eyeshadow
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
Does this color go well with blue eyes? Not too sure if I like Bare Minerals products very much, but I have been thinking of using their eyeshadows like this!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Fair Oaks, CA
How good is this product?
Briceyda S.
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How well do these shadows blend together?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eye shadow pigmented? Is it long lasting.