BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Review for: Whisper
I am a big fan of bare minerals products. They have great loose shadows with high pigmented shades. The products feel great on my skin and never irritate the delicate eye area.
Allyson B.
Sunderland, AL
Love all bare essentials product and that very much includes this not as pigmented as i usually like but thats not a bad thing still gives a lovely shade
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Yellow Bloom
Very pretty color and it is not chalky at all!! There is fall out but you can all ways sweep it off
Megan M.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: Yellow Giggle
I like this shade for my eyes and skin tone. It will last me through my day at work. I'd recommend bareMinerals for eyecolor make up in general.
janet g.
sylmar, ca
Review for: Bliss
I love all of the bare escentuals eye colors. The colors are super pigmented and they last forever. Really high quality.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Review for: Hope
Blend able but not to die for. Little effort when blending it out which is always nice. The pigment is there. Just not obsessed with it
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Yellow Passion
The color of bare minerals eye shadow is always so vibrant and pigmented. However, it is verrry mess since it is just loose in the jar with out any additional protection.
Katina K. P.
Review for: Pink Romance Soft Focus Matte
I like that you use the same techniques with all their powder products. Buff, swirl, tap. Same thing with the shadow because the color is buildable. A little goes A LONG way. The color is amazing and very pigmented.
Alexis S.
Review for: Pink Chic Soft Focus Matte
This kind of makes you look like you have pink eye but that's jut the color I like the formula and also it might look better on darker skin tones
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Pink Chic Soft Focus Matte
Not a bad product! Not spectacular either. But I do find myself reaching for it quite often!
Hannah G.
Fair Oaks, CA
How good is this product?
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
Does this color go well with blue eyes? Not too sure if I like Bare Minerals products very much, but I have been thinking of using their eyeshadows like this!
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eye shadow pigmented? Is it long lasting.
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How well do these shadows blend together?