Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Pink Eyecolor - Here Kitty uploaded by Angie V.

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Minerals Glimmer Eyecolor. High intensity sheen. Can be softer and more translucent when worn dry, but creates an opaque wash of high sheen when worn wet (called foiling), All skin types. see more...

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I was once a bareminerals only makeup wearer. I forgot all about this eye color. I love how it makes my blue eyes pop like crazy. My issue with this is even with a primer their eye shadows do not last!! It's so frustrating but I do love how you can build this color up or keep it subtle. They do blend ok.
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
I love this color I achieved one of my all time favorite looks with this color I love how pigmented the shadow it I also really love the shimmer it's the perfect pop of color I've had this color for quite sometime now so a little goes a long way.
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
Great colour AND great pigment. The dark red/maroon colour is fantastic if you want a slight twist on your normal brown eye shadow. Also lasts very well compared to other eye makeup brands.
Ellie M.
Wharton, NJ
Obsessed with how pigmented this shade of eye shadow is. If your looking for an eyeshadow to splurge on this would be something to think about.
Lindsay S.
This eye color is sp pretty. I love how easy it applies and lasts all day!