BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I LOVE bare minerals shadows they are sooo underrated. The amount of pigment in their shadows is crazy! The key to using the lose shadows is you must apply an eye Primer first! That's how they will wear best and be as pigmented as they can be!
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
I am a big fan of bare minerals products. They have great loose shadows with high pigmented shades. The products feel great on my skin and never irritate the delicate eye area.
Tamie  B.
Thomson, GA
I just recently started using this product and I love it! Sure it can be a bit messy but I feel glamorous when I use it! It also comes in many colors and as shiny as I like!
Katina K. P.
I like that you use the same techniques with all their powder products. Buff, swirl, tap. Same thing with the shadow because the color is buildable. A little goes A LONG way. The color is amazing and very pigmented.
Rebecca S.
Mogadore, OH
Long lasting, doesn't crease and look "smudged" in the middle of the day. The cost is a bit high in my opinion. However, if you are willing to pay for a good product, this is a great deal.
Megan M.
Collingswood , NJ
I like this shade for my eyes and skin tone. It will last me through my day at work. I'd recommend bareMinerals for eyecolor make up in general.
Laurie A.
This entire line is amazing. Their products are very pigmented and have super staying power. They are also very blendable as well.
Alexis S.
This kind of makes you look like you have pink eye but that's jut the color I like the formula and also it might look better on darker skin tones
Lindsey R.
El Mirage, AZ
It's not really my color, but I love the Bare Escentuals lines. The eyeshadow stays very well without caking.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
Very pretty color and it is not chalky at all!! There is fall out but you can all ways sweep it off
Hannah G.
Fair Oaks, CA
How good is this product?
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
Does this color go well with blue eyes? Not too sure if I like Bare Minerals products very much, but I have been thinking of using their eyeshadows like this!
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eye shadow pigmented? Is it long lasting.
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How well do these shadows blend together?