9 colors available

Erica B.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE bare minerals shadows they are sooo underrated. The amount of pigment in their shadows is crazy! The key to using the lose shadows is you must apply an eye Primer first! That's how they will wear best and be as pigmented as they can be!
Sheri B.
Sheri B.
Salem, OR
Love my mineral make up and love the the over all matt and shine contrast i can get and the wet dry properties make it a great brow shadow as well!
Tamie  B.
Tamie B.
Thomson, GA
I just recently started using this product and I love it! Sure it can be a bit messy but I feel glamorous when I use it! It also comes in many colors and as shiny as I like!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Collingswood , NJ
I like this shade for my eyes and skin tone. It will last me through my day at work. I'd recommend bareMinerals for eyecolor make up in general.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
Very pretty color and it is not chalky at all!! There is fall out but you can all ways sweep it off
janet g.
janet g.
sylmar, ca
I love all of the bare escentuals eye colors. The colors are super pigmented and they last forever. Really high quality.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bakersfield, CA
Bareminerals is my go to brand when i want a beautiful natural look! The eyeshadows are a beautiful pigmentation!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
El Mirage, AZ
It's not really my color, but I love the Bare Escentuals lines. The eyeshadow stays very well without caking.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
Not a bad product! Not spectacular either. But I do find myself reaching for it quite often!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
This kind of makes you look like you have pink eye but that's jut the color I like the formula and also it might look better on darker skin tones
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
Does this color go well with blue eyes? Not too sure if I like Bare Minerals products very much, but I have been thinking of using their eyeshadows like this!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Fair Oaks, CA
How good is this product?
Briceyda S.
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How well do these shadows blend together?
Gris H.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eye shadow pigmented? Is it long lasting.