BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Kelley C.
Kansas City, MO
I came to Amazon to check the price, after purchasing this at Sephora today. I paid $50 at the mall for this exact item. Next time I will buy it on Amazon! Of course, I didn't know I wanted this until sampling it at the store.

It's a wonderful product I will likely purchase again after using this first bottle. I am not a heavy make-up user but my skin is dry and aging (I am 45). I like athletics and sports and desire a "fresh" look and soft, moisturized skin. I've tried many moisturizers, which all seem fine. What I like about this serum, which looks like a watered down lotion, is that it gives a moist glow to my skin. Like sweat! Well, in a good way, like a super model doing her photo shoot in the rain forrest or on the beach. It's a challenge to get a radiant appearance if you absolutely refuse to use foundation. Not everyone is meant for coverage. I don't even want "BB cream, etc., or even the Bare Minerals super foundations..." I just want moisture and glow for my own skin, without added color.

To me, this product is unique and you can tell from the first application. I'm very happy with it and plan to use it daily.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
It is a nice consistency. I use quite a fair amount on my entire face (except eyes) and it absorbs completely rather quickly. It is not sticky or tacky on the face. I think it has lessened the appearance of my facial "lines." A small amount seems to last quite a while, I recommend it. Also, the bottle has a nice pump feature that is convenient.