Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Mini Brush Collection uploaded by Mily S.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Rebecca W.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love this mini brush set and they are great for traveling. I rarely use bare minerals makeup on my skin but my mother does. I fell in love with the brushes after always going into her room just to use them, until she finally bought me my own so I'd stop using hers. The brushes are soft on my skin and evenly apply makeup to my face.
Claudia M.
Kansas City, MO
I love these brushes they are perfect for on the go I can carry them in my purse without it making so much clutter and I can do my make up where ever I go this brushes are just perfect couldn't have found other better than these my favorite on the go brushes
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
Love love love this because since I travel a lot it's very convenient for me just to grab it and go! Love all the brushes! Have a nice feeling when used on your face. It's hard for me to find brushes I like since I have very sensitive skin so definitely an a plus
Rachael L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't afford the full brush pack? Need just a small kit to carry in your purse? This is the PERFECT PRODUCT!!! It 100% met my expectations, though I was nervous when I ordered at first, it ended up being my favorite brush set!
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good brush set but can be a bit pricey. It comes with all the necessary brushes to create all kinds of looks. I use these almost everyday! I suggest waiting for a sale of coupon for these unless you're looking to splurge!
susan r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of huge brushes so this was exactly what I was looking for. The carrying case makes them so convenient, and keeps me from "misplacing" them! They are very supple and apply my makeup beautifully.
Cecilia B.
mcallen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
best brushes first time i used i was impressed their really
soft and really affordable ive been buying this and they always work perfect its really easy to apply the makeup with this i would recommend
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I use this brush set for traveling and it does just an amazing job and my big set and expensive brushes , I do recommend this set to other women out there that love makeup just as I do.
Mercedes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for women with small hands like me or when you're on the go. I just toss mine in an empty ipsy bag and toss it in my purse. They are soft and seem to work pretty good.
Fab G.
Odessa, TX
This is my favorite travel brush set ! They are super soft and it's very convenient that you can just grab them and go. If I'm ever running late i just throw them in my makeup bag and head out. I love how cute they are as well! Great product!
RyLee W.
What's the quality of these brushes? They seem very cute and portable but I'm worried about them wearing out quickly! Any issues with that?
Selena caryn N.
Corona, CA
Are these just average brushes with shitty bristles or just as good as their normal brushes?
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are this? Worth the price!?
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think the brushes really make a difference? I have bought a few different ones and have seen a difference but I stick to low price brushes. I'm nervous to spend the money on the same product.
Makenzie T.
Are these worth the price?