BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

• Does this have any scent?1 Answers
  • I have see this in heaps of ships and, it looks amazing is it wor...2 Answers
  • How are the pigmentation and lasting power of these lipsticks? Ho...1 Answers
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick
  • "I received a sample of this lipstick in my ipsy bag and I was hesitant at first because I don't wear lipstick unless it's Halloween lol." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick, is goes on smooth last a long time and they have some really nice colors." in 9 reviews
  • "I have used this a few times and to me its just an average type lipstick the staying power isn't too bad but its nothing I would go and tell everyone about." in 5 reviews
  • "I got the travel size and looked up to see the price of the full size and it's $18 so I probably wouldn't spend that much on a lipstick." in 5 reviews
Kasi
Kasi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these lipsticks are very nice, super opaque and pigmented, and have a nice shade range. I have a neutral pink and deep violet, and they both feel creamy and look good. They don't stand out quite as much as others because the wear time is average and the purple specifically has a tendency to feather noticeably out of my lip line, but I still am glad to have them.
Ailish M.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried the color Get Ready and loved it! It's a nice pop that can be worn for everyday or a special occasion. I loved how smooth it went on and it definitely kept my lips hydrated. World recommend and purchase again!
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag and it is so versatile. It looked equally as beautiful on myself, my aunt and grandmother and we are all different skin tones. It's a pinky rose, mauve…a nice universal shade.
Purple d.
Purple d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade "Raise the Bar" and I use it almost everyday. It lasts a good amount of time until you have to retouch. What I love most about this is you can start out sheer and build up the color.
Felisa S.
Felisa S.
Norwalk, CA
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Review for: Bareminerals
I adore this lipstick and all bare essentials lipsticks. They are so soft, creamy, and moisturizing. Absolutely love these. Definitely would recommend!!
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip stick it's amazing so soft on the lips beautiful packaging and this color is just stunning
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other
I have a couple of shades in this lipstick, Fab-i-tude and Get Ready. Fabi-i-tude is a brownish-pink nude lip color, and Get Ready is a berry-like pink shade. This lipstick is very creamy and has amazing pigment to it. It isn't transfer proof, but most lipstick aren't, it is long lasting, though. This lipstick feels great on my lips, it's not drying or sticky, it is very soft and smooth. When this lipstick is applied it doesn't go on streaky, it goes on smoothly and opaque.

The packaging for this lips stick is really neat. It's metal and it feels heavy and worth the price I'm paying. I will admit, I couldn't figure out how to open it at first! I was so confused, my friend actually figured it out for me. I'm used to drug store lipstick, so this high end, fancy stuff went right over my head lol!

I really think this lipstick is worth the higher price tag. I would definitely buy it over and over again. This lipstick is what started my love affair with Marc Jacobs beauty. All of their products are well made and made with the highest quality ingredients. This is one high end brand that I don't look at the price and think it's ridiculous because I know it's worth it. I would recommend this lipstick line to anyone looking for a creamy and beautiful looking lip color.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Other
LOVE the packaging so much! The packaging features a small silver circle that you push down to open the lipstick. I love this idea because alot of times my lipstick caps will fall off in my purse or bag and create a mess. This ultimately prevents that from happening. I have this in the color "risk it all". It is a very pretty pink berry color which looks great with a lot of looks and is a great everyday color for my skin tone. I love the formula isn't matte but isn't super shiny which is great for an everyday look. I'm not a huge fan of drying lipsticks so this is a great purchase for my makeup collection!  It also smells amazing just like all of the bare minerals moxies
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I own the shades Light It Up and Risk It All. These are some of my favorite lipsticks, they have a beautiful pigmentation, stay on my lips well, and when I remove it the color stains my lips. It's long lasting and I get compliments often when I wear them. They are a very affordable price and I recommend them!
Selena H.
Selena H.
Flag Pond, TN
Is this lipstick sticky on the lips after it is applied?
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this different from the lipstick looking lip gloss??
isabella d.
isabella d.
I have see this in heaps of ships and, it looks amazing is it worth buying??
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
My favorite color is Lead the Way... What fav color is yours?
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Mesa, AZ
Hear all my friends praise Bare Minerals?