BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

Kristian B.
Kristian B.
Johnson City
Review for: Show Off
Isn’t super tacky! For a lip gloss it stays on for quiet a while as well! Bare minerals lip products are all wonderful!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Review for: Rebel
This lip gloss is AMAZING. It's the perfect sheer pink and natural shade. It is not sticky at all it just feels smooth. I have bought this lip gloss a few times and it never disappoints. Exceeds my expectations! Would definitely buy again! Recommend!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Review for: Maverick, Other
I love these lip glosses! They last an okay amount of time and are also minty so it feels cool on your lips. They are a little bit sticky so it’s sometimes irritating but I still use them every day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Smooth Talker
This lip gloss is seriously amazing! It's not sticky but leaves a nice smooth finish. It smells minty and also tastes a little minty, so it's fresh. I get so many compliments when I wear this beautiful pink gloss! I want to purchase this in more colors!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Spark Plug, Hot Shot
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie is my absolute favorite lip gloss! It's so easy to apply and is not sticky at all. The tube it comes in is easy to use and looks nice.  I buy Bare Minerals on their website and at Ulta mostly. I always tell everyone how greatthis lip gloss is!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Other
These are gorgeous and look beautiful on the lips but if you don't like sticky lip glosses, this is not for you.
Gissel Q.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
I really been going for glosses even though I've never been a gloss girl and this is amazing! One of the favorite glosses that I have picked up. I'm in love with this. I got the shade called show off :)
Abby S.
Abby S.
E Greenwich, RI
Review for: Trail Blazer
This lip gloss is so so pretty! It is very easy to apply and is long lasting!  I also love the amount of shimmer in mine! I bought this gloss through the Bare Minerals website and am a first time user of it!  I would definitely purchase it again as well!
Kourtnee W.
Kourtnee W.
Grass valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the moxie line. They are a little sticky but depending on the look they are great. They have amazing colors and I love the cool feeling on your lips
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip gloss of all the glosses! It's not sticky, applies easily, smells ah-amazing and moisturizes. One of the only lip glosses that does not cause my lips to crack. Lasts for a long time and comes in very pretty colors. Also very affordable!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?