BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Mariam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss because it has a nice thickness to it and goes on smoothly. In addition, has a very nice shine that lasts. Bare minerals has pretty solid products.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Review for: Other
I received this product in cosmic In my boxycharm. The formula is so nice. It’s a beautiful color, and it was easy to apply. But it wasn’t long lasting.
Nadia A.
Conroe
It’s really nice. It makes your lips look super glossy and it doesn’t add too much color. Like it’s kinda like a natural pop of color along with gloss. It’s really smooth and applies super easily.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Other
I got the Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss by Bare Minerals in the BoxyCharm LE box. It’s amazing! At first I was iffy about the smell and the peach color but my lips look like absolute perfection in this glossy nude! I think it just became my number one. It’s a little sticky as lip glosses tend to be but it’s not too bad. And at first the applicator looks oddly shaped but it helps with application! Especially around the more difficult areas down the sides of my lips that require precise application. Love!
Heather M.
Review for: Rule Breaker
I love this gloss! It is, by far, my FAVORITE. I love the tingle when you put it on, the packaging is nice. Color is good. It lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't feel super sticky on your lips. I would definitely purchase again.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipgloss. From its minty smell to the colour to how it doesn’t dry my lips!
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta tengo un vals tengo un labial así y me fascina porque deja los ojos como con un fresco de mentolado y hermoso ese es uno de los mejores voces que tengo en mi colección de glosas Y eso que tengo muchos glosses pero me fascina porque eso es lo que más utilizó clóset y me deja la boca súper humectante fresca lo recomiendo 100% el mejor gloss es de barws minerals
Lauren K.
Gateshead , Tyne and wear
This is my all time favourite lip gloss! I just love it. If I had to choose just one lipgloss I could wear forever, this would be it! This lip gloss makes your lips look more plump and gives you a beautiful glossy shine. The lip gloss has a slight tingle when you put it on but after a while it goes away and it kind of feels as if there is mint on your lips. It’s really refreshing! I will never get bored of this lip gloss, I want one in every colour! Definitely my go to lip gloss if I want to have glossy lips.
Jamie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips normally dry out when I use lip stick or gloss. This is the only product that does not dry my lips out and gives them a pop of color.
Cayce R.
Review for: Other
I got this gloss as a birthday reward and actually really liked it. It has great color and shine with a little sparkle in it. It lasts several hours but does come off on your coffee cup. The only negative for me is that the formula is slightly sticky. Other than that, it is generally a good go-to gloss.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?