BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Amanda C.
Review for: Rule Breaker, Trail Blazer
I really love the smell (marshmallow and mint?) Color is soft, somewhat translucent . I like that it is moisturizing but I don't like how sticky it can feel at times .
Debra S.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Game Changer
I tried this in the color Trail Blazer. Wow. I am not a HUGE lip product junkie so when I got this in a kit that I bought from Sephora I was like "meh". But good lordy - I love this stuff. Lets start with the packaging - its simple but classy and I love that you can see the product color through it because it is clear. Also - the SMELL!!! ERMAGHERD...it smells like mint chocolate. But not like CRAZY mint chocolate. Its very soft and subtle. AT first I thought that it was going to make me want to lick it all of my lips, it doesn't because there is no taste to the lip gloss. Also - the color pay off is great. I tend to have a hard time with lip products because my lips are naturally pretty red, but this shows up great, and its not sticky or gloopy. It lasts as long as any other glosses that I have used. I am planning on buying more shades of this. I hope they all smell the same.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Nadia A.
Conroe
It’s really nice. It makes your lips look super glossy and it doesn’t add too much color. Like it’s kinda like a natural pop of color along with gloss. It’s really smooth and applies super easily.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Smooth Talker
I love this every day color it is very beautiful it could be made to use at night and during the day it's not too much not too little I really love the color
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other
Birthday Babe color. A very flattering color for my skin tone and hair. Repeat user but I will not buy this lipgloss again because it is a little too sticky and accentuates any dry skin on your lips.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of these complimentary from the boutique for my birthday. Its a really nice formula. It isn't sticky, which I think is really important in a formula. It smells wonderful and tastes great too. I found some recently on sale at TJMAXX too. I think the price is somewhat high for a full size but I think this is one of my new favorites.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
Seerat K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my fave lipglosss ever!!! Its not that sticky and it hasa very nice pigment to it. It also has a very cooling effect which is especially awesome on a hot summer day
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?