BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

Eden P.
Eden P.
Durham, UK
Review for: Other
found this in TK Maxx for £6, didn’t expect much but it’s amazing! Exceeds my expectations, glides on nicely with applicator and lasts, however is a gloss so is a little bit sticky.
Kristian B.
Kristian B.
Johnson City
Review for: Show Off
Isn’t super tacky! For a lip gloss it stays on for quiet a while as well! Bare minerals lip products are all wonderful!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Review for: Rebel
This lip gloss is AMAZING. It's the perfect sheer pink and natural shade. It is not sticky at all it just feels smooth. I have bought this lip gloss a few times and it never disappoints. Exceeds my expectations! Would definitely buy again! Recommend!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Review for: Maverick, Other
I love these lip glosses! They last an okay amount of time and are also minty so it feels cool on your lips. They are a little bit sticky so it’s sometimes irritating but I still use them every day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Smooth Talker
This lip gloss is seriously amazing! It's not sticky but leaves a nice smooth finish. It smells minty and also tastes a little minty, so it's fresh. I get so many compliments when I wear this beautiful pink gloss! I want to purchase this in more colors!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Spark Plug, Hot Shot
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie is my absolute favorite lip gloss! It's so easy to apply and is not sticky at all. The tube it comes in is easy to use and looks nice.  I buy Bare Minerals on their website and at Ulta mostly. I always tell everyone how greatthis lip gloss is!
Gissel Q.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
I really been going for glosses even though I've never been a gloss girl and this is amazing! One of the favorite glosses that I have picked up. I'm in love with this. I got the shade called show off :)
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip gloss of all the glosses! It's not sticky, applies easily, smells ah-amazing and moisturizes. One of the only lip glosses that does not cause my lips to crack. Lasts for a long time and comes in very pretty colors. Also very affordable!
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Smooth Talker
I love this every day color it is very beautiful it could be made to use at night and during the day it's not too much not too little I really love the color
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?