BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
This gloss shows better in the packaging. Applied to the lips, it appears more glossy than anything. The multi chromatic effect doesn't translate on the lips as I had hoped.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I have been using Hypnotist from Bare minerals a few months now and as I do loveee the pretty shade and cute packaging I can not stand how bad the formula stings my lips...
Stephanie F.
I have two of the Moxie Lip glosses that I love wearing! I don't like bold colors and the colors I have are perfect. the lip glosses add shine and a nice color to my lips!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Nice simple nude color just enough pigment for a lip gloss. not sticky like other lip glosses. got it as part of gift set wouldn't buy for full price but glad got to try.
Kelly D.
I love the product itself, the color payoff is really nice, my only problem is the smell. Mine smells like it's trying to be nice, but didn't quite hit the mark.
Heather S.
Review for: Game Changer
So smooth but a little sticky. i do have to reapply throughout the day which is fine. i have sensitive skin and most lip products burn my lips. this doesn't
Laura D.
Hastings, MI
Review for: Show Off
Absolutely love this lip gloss. It is the perfect everyday shade. Pairs perfectly with pinks and nudes. The consistency isn't terrible, and it last awhile.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Abigail N.
Review for: Game Changer
Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Party Starter
I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??