Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, CA
I don't really love these because of how sticky they are. They look beautiful on the lips and they smell really nice, but I can't quite get over the feeling. I prefer a less sticky gloss, but these do last pretty long.
Allie-Marie C.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is super pigmented, feels great, and is a little tingly. It really is awesome! I have a brown/neutral color with sparkles and it is beautiful! This lip gloss is amazing!
Kaia D.
Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Mary S.
Mary S.
I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Aug. 2, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
chantal l.
chantal l.
I have 15 different shades of these. Obviously, I love them. They do have a slight minty scent and sensation to them but they are not plumping and I find it doesn't irritate me, just something to be aware of.
LeeAnn T.
LeeAnn T.
It's always gives my lips the perfect pouty look and great color too, I fell in love after the first use.
I get it at this bareMinerals store right next to my fave Starbucks.
Would definitely buy it again!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This gloss offers a nice tingly minty fresh formula that leaves your lips plump. The color payout is good, the formula glides on easily and is not too sticky. I would recommend this product to a friend.
rebekah h.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
Jan. 10, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I'm very happy with this product. A friend recommended this product because it's amazing quality and relatively affordable given the results. Highly recommended! Makes your limps look full and plump!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?