19 colors available

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
Mary S.
Mary S.
I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: Game Changer
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
chantal l.
chantal l.
I have 15 different shades of these. Obviously, I love them. They do have a slight minty scent and sensation to them but they are not plumping and I find it doesn't irritate me, just something to be aware of.
LeeAnn T.
LeeAnn T.
It's always gives my lips the perfect pouty look and great color too, I fell in love after the first use.
I get it at this bareMinerals store right next to my fave Starbucks.
Would definitely buy it again!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This gloss offers a nice tingly minty fresh formula that leaves your lips plump. The color payout is good, the formula glides on easily and is not too sticky. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
The product looks really pretty in the tube, but ended up having no color once I put it on my lips. It also stung my lips very badly, and didn't last very long. I would not recommend this to others.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my favorite gloss! It's the perfect color, makes my lips plump, shiny and not too sticky. I can wear it alone or over lipstick and it always looks great! The applicator is pretty cool too :)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Game Changer
I got this lip gloss for Christmas and love it! I love the glossy color and the smooth texture. It is not sticky and doesn't get on your teeth. It comes in many colors and you can get it from Ulta.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Review for: Game Changer
I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?