Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, wv

This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.

The moxy lip glosses are by far the best glosses and only glosses I now use. The colors are great and they give your lips a little plumping tingle. Not too glittery for the more mature ladies, but in my opinion has the right amount of gloss.
Megan L.
Megan L.

I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ

I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I got a trial size as a gift from the company and it turned into my favorite lipgloss. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but this is like others. It not sticky and overly shiny like most. The color is wonderful and stays on for a while!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ

I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
jess t.
jess t.

I have the shade trailblazer
Super pretty
Easy to use
Great product
Recommend 10/10
One of the best
Price is high but worth it
Makes lips tingle
Erin C.
Erin C.

I usually hate lip glosses, but this product worked really well for me. Easy to apply and the colors are gorgeous. It's very light feeling on the lips and non sticky which is great. I would definitely buy this in more colors.
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO

This formula is sticky and clumps up and sinks into fine lines in my lips. I do not like this formula of these glosses. It's also pricey for a bad lip gloss. Recommend the nyx butter gloss because their cheap and good formula.
Elianny O.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL

Love this product. Very nice array of colors, leaves your lips feeling fresh and plumped and taken care of (healthy). I usually don't like when a lip product has a scent but the mint-chocoate smell of this product is amazing.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now