BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might pu...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Amanda C.
Review for: Rule Breaker, Trail Blazer more...
I really love the smell (marshmallow and mint?) Color is soft, somewhat translucent . I like that it is moisturizing but I don't like how sticky it can feel at times .
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
I received this as a gift for my birthday from Ulta. I have it in Birthday babe. It has a plumping property so it is minty. Does have lots of shimmer in it but it makes a great Gloss to put over lipstick. Sheer with a light peachy pink tint. Love it.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
I'm a huge fan of the Bare Minerals lip gloss. They are all so beautiful and I'm obsessed with nudes, and they have so many different shades of nudes. I've had several different shades of this lip gloss and I just absolutely love it.
Amber G.
Salisbury, NC
My favorite goto lip gloss. I always have some in my purse . I have used these since they first came out. I love the packages you can get of them at Christmas. My 2 daughters also love them. I have quite a stash!
Seerat K.
this is my fave lipglosss ever!!! Its not that sticky and it hasa very nice pigment to it. It also has a very cooling effect which is especially awesome on a hot summer day
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Review for: Smooth Talker more...
I love this lip gloss! It works great and moisturizes my lips well. I use it all the time. It's great when you're going out or even for a casual everyday moisturizing lip gloss. I would but it again and recommend it
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love these lip glosses! They look beautiful on and plump your lips up with natural ingredients, they are not a painful plumper at all, it just has a cool feeling because of peppermint oil! I highly recommend these!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I dont wear lip gloss very often because I don't like my lip products to be wet and my hair to stick to them. This isn't really sticky though. It has a slight tingling feel but doesn't sting. They last pretty good if your not eating or drinking a lot.
Trisha K.
I recently got a sampler pack of Marvelous MOXIE, and so far I've only tried one of them. The super slim sample tube doesn't hold a candle to the standard half size sampler tube. The applicator only pulled a dab of the gloss at a time, so I had to dip the applicator at least 6-8 times before my lips were completely coated in gloss. The gloss itself smells wonderful and leaves your lips a little tingly. The color is very strong, but the shine doesn't last. After a few reapplications, the color does stain your lips, but not in the good way. It ends up looking more like you slept in your lipstick. Overall, I would recommend this gloss for short term wear and photos, but not for long term wear. It's a little bit of a hassle.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??