Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, wv

This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Megan L.
Megan L.

I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ

I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I got a trial size as a gift from the company and it turned into my favorite lipgloss. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but this is like others. It not sticky and overly shiny like most. The color is wonderful and stays on for a while!
jess t.
jess t.

I have the shade trailblazer
Super pretty
Easy to use
Great product
Recommend 10/10
One of the best
Price is high but worth it
Makes lips tingle
Elianny O.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL

Love this product. Very nice array of colors, leaves your lips feeling fresh and plumped and taken care of (healthy). I usually don't like when a lip product has a scent but the mint-chocoate smell of this product is amazing.
Erin C.
Erin C.

I usually hate lip glosses, but this product worked really well for me. Easy to apply and the colors are gorgeous. It's very light feeling on the lips and non sticky which is great. I would definitely buy this in more colors.
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO

This formula is sticky and clumps up and sinks into fine lines in my lips. I do not like this formula of these glosses. It's also pricey for a bad lip gloss. Recommend the nyx butter gloss because their cheap and good formula.
Umika M.
Umika M.

it's okay. i got at at marshalls for $5 and i would not pay higher for it considering this is a higher end brand. it just wasn't as good as i hoped it be. kinda stick and not very good color pay off. i wouldn't buy it again
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now