Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

This stuff is great! I have never wanted to use bare minerals before his because of the price, but I'm glad I got this lip gloss. It is super glossy and moisturizing at the same time. I love the nude color and there is just a hint of sparkle to it as well.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

This product is one I will definitely not be repurchasing. I got it as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta and it is extremely sticky. The color is nice for everyday use, however I do not enjoy this lip gloss at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Ulta and i love it! The gloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a very long time compared to some other glosses. It is very shiny and makes my lips look plush. I find myself reaching for this gloss more than others.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I dont wear lip gloss very often because I don't like my lip products to be wet and my hair to stick to them. This isn't really sticky though. It has a slight tingling feel but doesn't sting. They last pretty good if your not eating or drinking a lot.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI

I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Lia C.
Lia C.
Mills River, NC

I received this as a gift for my birthday from Ulta. I have it in Birthday babe. It has a plumping property so it is minty. Does have lots of shimmer in it but it makes a great Gloss to put over lipstick. Sheer with a light peachy pink tint. Love it.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and isn't super sticky! It was easy to work with and looked great on my fair cool-toned-skin. I also have super pigmented lips, and this enhanced their natural color and didn't look all wonky!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA

This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
Ale A.

I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now