Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Ulta and i love it! The gloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a very long time compared to some other glosses. It is very shiny and makes my lips look plush. I find myself reaching for this gloss more than others.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI

I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and isn't super sticky! It was easy to work with and looked great on my fair cool-toned-skin. I also have super pigmented lips, and this enhanced their natural color and didn't look all wonky!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA

This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
Ale A.

I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, wv

This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Megan L.
Megan L.

I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ

I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

I got a trial size as a gift from the company and it turned into my favorite lipgloss. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but this is like others. It not sticky and overly shiny like most. The color is wonderful and stays on for a while!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now