Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (75)
Kyla C.
Kyla C.

I'm not a huge fan of some lip glosses but this I do not leave anywhere without it. It's not too sticky and gives your lips a tingly feeling. It smells nice kind of like mint chocolate in my opinion. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Hands down one of my favorite glosses.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Millersville, MD

Great product! Awesome pigment. I enjoy bare escentual products they have amazing colors to choose from and most colors compliment a wide variety of skin tones. I am a long time user of bare escentual products and will continue to try new colors and products as they come out!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX

I'm typically not a gloss kind of person but I received this in one of my subscriptions. I'm glad I tried it because it's the bomb! It smells nice, isn't super sticky and has good staying power. It kind of makes my lips feel minty and tingly too, which I oddly like!
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX

I was a little disappointed in these. They go on quite opaque and they feel good on the lips, but I experienced quite a bit of migration around the mouth that didn't look that great. I actually ended up returning the two that I bought. I really wanted to like these!
Megan G.
Megan G.

The BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss has to be one of my favorite lip gloss formulas of all time. They have a minty scent and gives a nice tingle on the lips (nothing painful). The shades are pretty pigmented and there is a nice range of colors to choose from.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Washington, DC

This is a super solid lip gloss. It lasts a long time (for a gloss), but it isn't too sticky. I like wearing it because it has an ultra smooth texture, and I LOVE the minty scent. It's not overpowering, but it feels fresh on your lips. My tube has lasted forever!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lipgloss is so nice, it look really metallic which i love, plus it smells really good and it makes you lips feel hydrated...also it makes you get like a little cold sensation in your lips its great..I got it as a birthday gift from them :)
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

Shade: birthday babe

I usually don't do Shiney glosses but if you do its a great pick! This shade is great as it blends in with a natural lip color, just giving a hint of shine with sparkles. Not too mention it smells heavenly and has a nice cooling sensation.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

This lip gloss is like a cooling lip balm with a sweet smell and flavor. The color I have it Birthday Babe and it really pretty on my light skin. The texture is thick and sticky and stays for a long time. I would invest in a tube if you're looking for a go-to!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.