Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cary, NC

I like this gloss because it is not sticky and has a minty scent to it. I can layer it over colorful lipsticks and even liquid lipsticks or wear on its own for a more natural look. The packaging is chic and sturdy as well. I recommend the shade Trail Blazer.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Croswell, MI

I absolutely love this lip gloss. It looks and feels great, and it is long lasting. The packaging is great, and i love how this product makes me feel. It creates a positive and confident image of myself, and i love feeling that way. thank you bare minerals.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Ulta and i love it! The gloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a very long time compared to some other glosses. It is very shiny and makes my lips look plush. I find myself reaching for this gloss more than others.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

This product is one I will definitely not be repurchasing. I got it as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta and it is extremely sticky. The color is nice for everyday use, however I do not enjoy this lip gloss at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI

I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and isn't super sticky! It was easy to work with and looked great on my fair cool-toned-skin. I also have super pigmented lips, and this enhanced their natural color and didn't look all wonky!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA

This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
Ale A.

I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY

I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but I really like this one. It doesn't make my lips super sticky, it feels nice, the color is pretty, and it's not super shiny-which I like. It has a slight peppermint smell that is nice. Overall, great lip gloss!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now