19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Erin C.
Erin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually hate lip glosses, but this product worked really well for me. Easy to apply and the colors are gorgeous. It's very light feeling on the lips and non sticky which is great. I would definitely buy this in more colors.
Umika M.
Umika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's okay. i got at at marshalls for $5 and i would not pay higher for it considering this is a higher end brand. it just wasn't as good as i hoped it be. kinda stick and not very good color pay off. i wouldn't buy it again
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh it's pretty but so sticky I can't even use it! Not worth the buy in my opinion! I was thinking of putting it over a lipstick but I absolutely hate having my lips stick together from a lip gloss. Wouldn't buy ever again
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not normally a gloss person but I got this for my birthday. It was super pigmented and thick formula so it lasted long. I loved the color, it was bright and fun for the spring/summer. It's a great gloss for the price
Traci S.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I love the color selection but i am not a fan of the icy fwel that it gives your lips, in the wonger its so hard to wear these bcuz it makes your lips feel like ice cubes...lol They smell great and look beautiful though
Sam M.
Sam M.
Livermore, CA
I don't really love these because of how sticky they are. They look beautiful on the lips and they smell really nice, but I can't quite get over the feeling. I prefer a less sticky gloss, but these do last pretty long.
Allie-Marie C.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is super pigmented, feels great, and is a little tingly. It really is awesome! I have a brown/neutral color with sparkles and it is beautiful! This lip gloss is amazing!
Kaia D.
Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Mary S.
Mary S.
I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: Game Changer
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?