Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I dont wear lip gloss very often because I don't like my lip products to be wet and my hair to stick to them. This isn't really sticky though. It has a slight tingling feel but doesn't sting. They last pretty good if your not eating or drinking a lot.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI

I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Lia C.
Lia C.
Mills River, NC

I received this as a gift for my birthday from Ulta. I have it in Birthday babe. It has a plumping property so it is minty. Does have lots of shimmer in it but it makes a great Gloss to put over lipstick. Sheer with a light peachy pink tint. Love it.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA

This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
Ale A.

I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH

I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, wv

This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ

I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Megan L.
Megan L.

I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Watertown, SD

I'm a huge fan of the Bare Minerals lip gloss. They are all so beautiful and I'm obsessed with nudes, and they have so many different shades of nudes. I've had several different shades of this lip gloss and I just absolutely love it.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now