Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Megan G.
Megan G.

The BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss has to be one of my favorite lip gloss formulas of all time. They have a minty scent and gives a nice tingle on the lips (nothing painful). The shades are pretty pigmented and there is a nice range of colors to choose from.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC

This is a super solid lip gloss. It lasts a long time (for a gloss), but it isn't too sticky. I like wearing it because it has an ultra smooth texture, and I LOVE the minty scent. It's not overpowering, but it feels fresh on your lips. My tube has lasted forever!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX

I don't know why every lipgloss has to be sticky I feel like there is a different formula brands can use to make their lip glosses less sticky but unfortunately it seems like all of them are going to stay sticky and are going to stay out of my make up collection
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lipgloss is so nice, it look really metallic which i love, plus it smells really good and it makes you lips feel hydrated...also it makes you get like a little cold sensation in your lips its great..I got it as a birthday gift from them :)
Savannah M.
Savannah M.

This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

I love these. They are not sticky at all. I got these for all the women in my family for Christmas . They love them as well. My boss just went and bought her fifth tube. This is the best lip gloss around very comparable to Dior. I would recommend these any day!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC

I like this gloss because it is not sticky and has a minty scent to it. I can layer it over colorful lipsticks and even liquid lipsticks or wear on its own for a more natural look. The packaging is chic and sturdy as well. I recommend the shade Trail Blazer.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Croswell, MI

I absolutely love this lip gloss. It looks and feels great, and it is long lasting. The packaging is great, and i love how this product makes me feel. It creates a positive and confident image of myself, and i love feeling that way. thank you bare minerals.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

This stuff is great! I have never wanted to use bare minerals before his because of the price, but I'm glad I got this lip gloss. It is super glossy and moisturizing at the same time. I love the nude color and there is just a hint of sparkle to it as well.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

I got this for free as a birthday gift from Ulta and i love it! The gloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a very long time compared to some other glosses. It is very shiny and makes my lips look plush. I find myself reaching for this gloss more than others.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now