19 colors available

Buy on Jet.com
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Review for: Game Changer
This product is one I will definitely not be repurchasing. I got it as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta and it is extremely sticky. The color is nice for everyday use, however I do not enjoy this lip gloss at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Game Changer
This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
Ale A.
I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Game Changer
I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, WV
This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Megan L.
Megan L.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I got a trial size as a gift from the company and it turned into my favorite lipgloss. I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but this is like others. It not sticky and overly shiny like most. The color is wonderful and stays on for a while!
jess t.
jess t.
Review for: Game Changer
I have the shade trailblazer
Super pretty
Easy to use
Great product
Recommend 10/10
One of the best
Price is high but worth it
Makes lips tingle
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?