Add a Photo

Alicia B.
Croswell, MI
July 13, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It looks and feels great, and it is long lasting. The packaging is great, and i love how this product makes me feel. It creates a positive and confident image of myself, and i love feeling that way. thank you bare minerals.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
This stuff is great! I have never wanted to use bare minerals before his because of the price, but I'm glad I got this lip gloss. It is super glossy and moisturizing at the same time. I love the nude color and there is just a hint of sparkle to it as well.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
I got this for free as a birthday gift from Ulta and i love it! The gloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a very long time compared to some other glosses. It is very shiny and makes my lips look plush. I find myself reaching for this gloss more than others.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
June 20, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This product is one I will definitely not be repurchasing. I got it as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta and it is extremely sticky. The color is nice for everyday use, however I do not enjoy this lip gloss at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA
Aug. 30, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
Ale A.
I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 20, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I love the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss! I feel like it isn't sticky and goes on very smoothly with full coverage. It also stays in place and doesn't get everywhere once it's applied. The colors are also beautiful and the perfect amount of shimmer.
Holly W.
Holly W.
charleston, WV
This lipgloss is GREAT! Very easy to apply, not sticky and the colors are amazing! There are a lot of options whether you want a neutral or a bold color. Very good value for the money! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!!!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Sept. 1, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I really like these glosses. They have a really nice color payoff, and are one of the glossiest glosses I own. They last awhile, but the gloss does fade off after a few hours. They are still a great gloss, and look beautiful on the lips.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?