BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
This is my favorite lip gloss of all the glosses! It's not sticky, applies easily, smells ah-amazing and moisturizes. One of the only lip glosses that does not cause my lips to crack. Lasts for a long time and comes in very pretty colors. Also very affordable!
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
After a very very bad experience with a liquid lipstick, I rushed to the bathroom of the mall to take it off. Once out, I ducked into the nearest makeup store to find any lip product that could give me some color on my lips since I had a full face of makeup that day. The nearest store happened to be Bare Minerals and my eyes fell on the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss gift set. It has 6 minis. These glosses are super tacky, so if that is something you hate STAY AWAY. I don't mind that, so I don't think it's worth taking a star off. I love how these give a cooling sensation on your lips upon application. It feels so nice. As for smell, to me they smell like a thin mint or Andes mint. It's really quite amazing. For the most part, they aren't super pigmented. They give you a sheer wash of color that can really pull a look together. I also like wearing some of these alone without any makeup at all. Aficianado is one of the lip glosses I have tried that actually does have quite a bit of color. I think that aspect just really varies from shade to shade. Would I pay $18 a piece for a lipgloss? Absolutely not. I can so find something else for much cheaper but these are still very nice. For someone who doesn't see anything wrong with spending a bit of money on a lipgloss, I am sure the price is justified.
Pacie K.
I use this gloss in the shade Rebel, and I love it. It has lip plumper, which gives it a hint of tingle. Rebel is a very natural color, I have a olive skin tone, which the gloss looks well with. The gloss is very pigmented, and moisturizes my lips very well. It can be a little sticky, but overall this product is very well.
Umika M.
it's okay. i got at at marshalls for $5 and i would not pay higher for it considering this is a higher end brand. it just wasn't as good as i hoped it be. kinda stick and not very good color pay off. i wouldn't buy it again
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
This lip gloss is, by far, the best gloss I've ever purchased. This pairs well with most lip colors and looks just as good without any other color underneath. Not to mention, this product is not pricey either. I definitely recommend this lip gloss if you're looking for something that's versatile and worth the cost.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got a gift set of these minis for Christmas and they are too much fun. The shades, the mini size- they're perfect to travel with so many color options (a nude pink to a deep berry) the lighter shades are what I grab for my back pocket daily and the deeper shades are great for going out when a purse isn't needed.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Risk Taker, Ring Leader, Trail Blazer, Show Off, Party Starter more...
Love love love!! Makes your lips pop it's very smooth to apply on the lips. It's a good amount for the price you pay so I can say it's affordable. Like every lip gloss it comes off when you eat or drink something but it's not like you can just apply more you know (; I will definitely be buying more of these !!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Ugh it's pretty but so sticky I can't even use it! Not worth the buy in my opinion! I was thinking of putting it over a lipstick but I absolutely hate having my lips stick together from a lip gloss. Wouldn't buy ever again
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
This is the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is super pigmented, feels great, and is a little tingly. It really is awesome! I have a brown/neutral color with sparkles and it is beautiful! This lip gloss is amazing!
Sarah C.
Lake in the hills, IL
This is great for the winter time because my lips get really dry and cracked. This lip gloss has almost a cooling sensation when applied. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's very sticky and my hair would always get stuck to my lips and then my hair would get sticky.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??