BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Kaia D.
Pendleton, SC
I love this! Goes on so smooth and very pigmented. The package came well with no damages . I always put a matte finish over it because the gloss is extremely drippy. I would recommend to anyone. It's a great product !
Mary S.
I have this lipgloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" and I'm obsessed!! It is a beautiful gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer, and it stays on all day!! It is one of my favorite glosses, and I absolutely recommend it!
hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: Game Changer
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIPGLOSS! feels like a lip conditioner and shows up beautifully! exceeded my lip gloss expectations and love using it almost every day! I'd definitely recommend it it you're a lip gloss girl :)
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss. It goes on smoothly and leaves a really pretty shimmer. It isn't sticky at all and lasts as long as I would expect. I would definitely buy this product again!
LeeAnn T.
It's always gives my lips the perfect pouty look and great color too, I fell in love after the first use.
I get it at this bareMinerals store right next to my fave Starbucks.
Would definitely buy it again!
Lindsey B.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my favorite gloss! It's the perfect color, makes my lips plump, shiny and not too sticky. I can wear it alone or over lipstick and it always looks great! The applicator is pretty cool too :)
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
The product looks really pretty in the tube, but ended up having no color once I put it on my lips. It also stung my lips very badly, and didn't last very long. I would not recommend this to others.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Game Changer
I got this lip gloss for Christmas and love it! I love the glossy color and the smooth texture. It is not sticky and doesn't get on your teeth. It comes in many colors and you can get it from Ulta.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Review for: Game Changer
I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?