19 colors available

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
Great product! Awesome pigment. I enjoy bare escentual products they have amazing colors to choose from and most colors compliment a wide variety of skin tones. I am a long time user of bare escentual products and will continue to try new colors and products as they come out!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
I was a little disappointed in these. They go on quite opaque and they feel good on the lips, but I experienced quite a bit of migration around the mouth that didn't look that great. I actually ended up returning the two that I bought. I really wanted to like these!
Megan G.
Megan G.
The BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss has to be one of my favorite lip gloss formulas of all time. They have a minty scent and gives a nice tingle on the lips (nothing painful). The shades are pretty pigmented and there is a nice range of colors to choose from.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is a super solid lip gloss. It lasts a long time (for a gloss), but it isn't too sticky. I like wearing it because it has an ultra smooth texture, and I LOVE the minty scent. It's not overpowering, but it feels fresh on your lips. My tube has lasted forever!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lipgloss is so nice, it look really metallic which i love, plus it smells really good and it makes you lips feel hydrated...also it makes you get like a little cold sensation in your lips its great..I got it as a birthday gift from them :)
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Review for: Game Changer
I love these. They are not sticky at all. I got these for all the women in my family for Christmas . They love them as well. My boss just went and bought her fifth tube. This is the best lip gloss around very comparable to Dior. I would recommend these any day!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss because it is not sticky and has a minty scent to it. I can layer it over colorful lipsticks and even liquid lipsticks or wear on its own for a more natural look. The packaging is chic and sturdy as well. I recommend the shade Trail Blazer.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Croswell, MI
Review for: Show Off
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It looks and feels great, and it is long lasting. The packaging is great, and i love how this product makes me feel. It creates a positive and confident image of myself, and i love feeling that way. thank you bare minerals.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
This stuff is great! I have never wanted to use bare minerals before his because of the price, but I'm glad I got this lip gloss. It is super glossy and moisturizing at the same time. I love the nude color and there is just a hint of sparkle to it as well.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?