Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Kayla A.
Kayla A.

Is it possible to have a love affair with lip gloss? Because I am obsessed! I never leave the house without lip gloss and bare Minerals moxie is my favorite! It stays on great, comes in an array of shades to go with any look and gives your lips a cool, refreahing tingle when applied.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.

I bought this at Marshalls and it's really a pretty. It's a frost nude color that looks great on top of a pinky nude lipstick. It's a bit sticky but all glosses are. It smells like mint and tingles your lips so if you don't like that you may not like is lip gloss but I don't mind it.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL

I really like the color and sheen that this gives, and it definitely has staying power. The only thing I don't like is the super sticky feeling, but surprisingly it doesn't feel like it dries my lips out at all. I got it on sale for $3.99 so I'm definitely happy with my purchase!
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. The color pigmentation is beautiful. It glides on and doesn't smear or wear off so easily. Lips feel hydrated but not sticky. No obnoxious smell or taste. I love the shine. Makes your lips look good without too much shine. Highly recommend.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Fresno, CA

I have 2 of these glosses and I'm obsessed! I can't wait to get more. They don't make my lips really sticky like other glosses I own. I love the shine and they smell like candy! Definitely my every day go to gloss over a lipstick and always throw it in my bag when I'm on the go!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.

I'm not a huge fan of some lip glosses but this I do not leave anywhere without it. It's not too sticky and gives your lips a tingly feeling. It smells nice kind of like mint chocolate in my opinion. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Hands down one of my favorite glosses.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD

Great product! Awesome pigment. I enjoy bare escentual products they have amazing colors to choose from and most colors compliment a wide variety of skin tones. I am a long time user of bare escentual products and will continue to try new colors and products as they come out!
Claire A.
Claire A.
Edgerton, WI

I don't normally like lip gloss. However... these have changed everything! I love these lip glosses! They feel plumping and tingle a little bit, which I enjoy. They don't feel too sticky and for a lip gloss are long lasting! They smell great and the colors are amazing!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX

I was a little disappointed in these. They go on quite opaque and they feel good on the lips, but I experienced quite a bit of migration around the mouth that didn't look that great. I actually ended up returning the two that I bought. I really wanted to like these!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now