Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO

These lip glosses are FANTASTIC! When I just want to boost my natural lip color I swipe this on and head out. It's slightly tacky but nothing that'/ distracting or uncomfortable. It also lasts a long time and when it starts to fade it leaves my lips nourished without feeling gummy or sticky.
Emily M.
Emily M.

I love this lip gloss. It adds the extra pop on top of my lip stick and it smells wonderful. I also think that it is a great value. You get quite a bit of gloss in one tube so it lasts a long time. It will come off on glasses if you drink something but if you don't it will last for hours.
Kenna K.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA

I received this for Christmas, and i alternate my colors all the time. I love this the and all the colors... there is one for every occasion. I got mine at the bare minerals store in the mall, but you can get it at your big name makeup stores! As soon as i run out, I am going to get more!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA

i bought the marvelous moxie buttercream lip gloss, and it was absolutely horrible!! The color was great in the shade "Must-Have Pink" but the smell of lip lip-gloss was absolutely horrible it smelled like Burnt plastic and burnt rubber, there was no way i could/would wear that all day
Maddie C.
Maddie C.

I bought this at Marshalls and it's really a pretty. It's a frost nude color that looks great on top of a pinky nude lipstick. It's a bit sticky but all glosses are. It smells like mint and tingles your lips so if you don't like that you may not like is lip gloss but I don't mind it.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.

Is it possible to have a love affair with lip gloss? Because I am obsessed! I never leave the house without lip gloss and bare Minerals moxie is my favorite! It stays on great, comes in an array of shades to go with any look and gives your lips a cool, refreahing tingle when applied.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Plainfield, IL

I really like the color and sheen that this gives, and it definitely has staying power. The only thing I don't like is the super sticky feeling, but surprisingly it doesn't feel like it dries my lips out at all. I got it on sale for $3.99 so I'm definitely happy with my purchase!
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. The color pigmentation is beautiful. It glides on and doesn't smear or wear off so easily. Lips feel hydrated but not sticky. No obnoxious smell or taste. I love the shine. Makes your lips look good without too much shine. Highly recommend.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Fresno, CA

I have 2 of these glosses and I'm obsessed! I can't wait to get more. They don't make my lips really sticky like other glosses I own. I love the shine and they smell like candy! Definitely my every day go to gloss over a lipstick and always throw it in my bag when I'm on the go!
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

These lip glosses are so yummy! They have just a hint of mint in them to make your lips feel cool and tingly. The colors are gorgeous and they last forever on your lips. Not sticky, smell wonderful and are pretty affordable for a higher end brand. Repurchase time and time again.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now