BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Ely R.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love this lip gloss. I mostly wear it on nights out. It is not sticky and while it has glitter it does not 12 year old glittery. The shade rule breaker is a natural nude nice brown shade with pink tones and white glitter.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
The best lip gloss EVER! Not too sticky and has the right amount of sheen! A little pricey but Ulta tends to offer a good sale a few times a year and I take advantage and stock up! Love the way this shines and makes my lips feel moisturized! Smooth Talker is my favorite shade!
Cassandra S.
My favorite Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss is in the shade rule breaker. It is a BEAUTIFUL color on its own or layered over something else. I've been using this line of lip gloss for a few years now and will probably never stop. The price is good, the product lasts, and it feels great.
Debra S.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Game Changer more...
I tried this in the color Trail Blazer. Wow. I am not a HUGE lip product junkie so when I got this in a kit that I bought from Sephora I was like "meh". But good lordy - I love this stuff. Lets start with the packaging - its simple but classy and I love that you can see the product color through it because it is clear. Also - the SMELL!!! ERMAGHERD...it smells like mint chocolate. But not like CRAZY mint chocolate. Its very soft and subtle. AT first I thought that it was going to make me want to lick it all of my lips, it doesn't because there is no taste to the lip gloss. Also - the color pay off is great. I tend to have a hard time with lip products because my lips are naturally pretty red, but this shows up great, and its not sticky or gloopy. It lasts as long as any other glosses that I have used. I am planning on buying more shades of this. I hope they all smell the same.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
I got a bunch of these in my Countdown to Gorgeous box and love them. They give my lips a tingly feeling and the shades are very pretty. There's not a lot of pigment involved in these glosses but they give off a natural and flirty pigmentation. I don't find them to be sticky or long lasting.
Courtney H.
Shade: birthday babe

I usually don't do Shiney glosses but if you do its a great pick! This shade is great as it blends in with a natural lip color, just giving a hint of shine with sparkles. Not too mention it smells heavenly and has a nice cooling sensation.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
If you don't like sticky, tacky glosses, this isn't for you. But if you don't mind glosses like that these are great. I have several colors from a kit of miniatures and I love each one. Sometimes I wear them on top of other lip products and sometimes I wear them alone. They smell nice and give a cooling sensation when first applied.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
This is my favorite lip gloss of all the glosses! It's not sticky, applies easily, smells ah-amazing and moisturizes. One of the only lip glosses that does not cause my lips to crack. Lasts for a long time and comes in very pretty colors. Also very affordable!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??