Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Regina C.
Regina C.

I got this lip gloss as a gift. I usually do not wear lip gloss because I am very picky and a lot of them tend to be sticky. However, this formula was perfect and was not too liquidy and sheer or thick and sticky! It leaves a great shine, has a sweet smell, and leaves a minty feeling on my lips, which i really enjoy.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Absolutely love these lip glosses. My only complaint is that they are a bit sticky! The color in them are great, as is the subtle minty flavor. They are a bit expensive for just a lip gloss. I would recommend to my makeup junkie friends but if your just getting started in makeup definitely go for drugstore lips.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Haley W.
Haley W.

I have the Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Stargazer which is a shimmery coral. I have the Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lip Gloss in the shade Forbidden Nude which is a matte light pink. The buttercream is my favorite of the two. Its matte and it's creamier. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.

It's pretty in the tube, but it doesn't come out looking quite so magical on your lips. The price is a bit ridiculous as well. It looks like something magical, but once it's on your lips, it turns a very pale peachy pink hue and then, after several minutes, turns clear and you don't even see it anymore!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wauconda, IL

This lip gloss from bare minerals is absolutely amazing! I love the brand and the glass last for hours on end and has just the right amount of sparkle. I bought it at TJ Maxx on clearance and I don't regret it. I would recommend this to others. The scent is absolutely divine. It smells like a thin mint!
Janie R.
Janie R.

I have this in Must Have Pink. It's not as sticky or drying as drugstore lip glosses, which is nice. However these are quite expensive and I'm not much of a lip gloss fan to begin with so while It's a nice formula it's not enough for me to spend over 15 dollars on. It doesn't have long wear time either.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL

I got a bunch of these in my Countdown to Gorgeous box and love them. They give my lips a tingly feeling and the shades are very pretty. There's not a lot of pigment involved in these glosses but they give off a natural and flirty pigmentation. I don't find them to be sticky or long lasting.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO

These lip glosses are FANTASTIC! When I just want to boost my natural lip color I swipe this on and head out. It's slightly tacky but nothing that'/ distracting or uncomfortable. It also lasts a long time and when it starts to fade it leaves my lips nourished without feeling gummy or sticky.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.