BY BAREMINERALS #84 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip glosses! They look beautiful on and plump your lips up with natural ingredients, they are not a painful plumper at all, it just has a cool feeling because of peppermint oil! I highly recommend these!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont wear lip gloss very often because I don't like my lip products to be wet and my hair to stick to them. This isn't really sticky though. It has a slight tingling feel but doesn't sting. They last pretty good if your not eating or drinking a lot.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Savannah M.
This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Makenzie L.
Marston
This works okay. Doesn't stay on as long as I would like but it does apply smooth and it smells really nice! It's not blotchy when it comes off. I only got the sample size from my ipsy bag so it was a good dea but I wouldn't buy full size
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Game Changer
My all time favorite lipgloss!! They do have a sticky texture, but not too sticky. There glide on the lips so smooth and the colors have a nice pigment. Every shade I have tried I love!!
Madison S.
Very shimmery but it is a thicker gloss. I always have to put on chapstick before so that it's easier to put on and smooth out. It is sticky. Like the color. Lasts a long time.
Amber C.
Review for: Free Spirit
I can't even describe how many of these glosses I have! The colors are all so great! This is typically my go to lip product. I would have given 5 stars, but it doesn't last very long, and I need to re apply often. Overall, I still love the product! Wear it almost daily.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
I like this product it has a great shimmer and nice glossy look. I bout mine at my local sephora. It wasent to pricey . It's very good quality but it is a little sticky, the tube it's in is very durable. I would buy this again it's pretty amazing 😉 💕
Madison J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great gloss, seriously. It is thick but not too thick. It last a decent amount of time. It smells delicious and the gloss is surprisingly pigmented!
Amina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip gloss are so underrated. I love all of the bare minerals glosses. they have a beautiful taste/smell and I love the feeling of having them on. I personally like a slightly sticky feel so it doesn't bother me. but these are by far not overly sticky. the color range is so beautiful. everyone needs to have a few in their makeup collection
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What colors are in this lip gloss collection?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been thinking about buying this in the shade maverick but I am worried that it has that plumping ingredient in it. Does it make your lips tingle?