BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Ely R.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love this lip gloss. I mostly wear it on nights out. It is not sticky and while it has glitter it does not 12 year old glittery. The shade rule breaker is a natural nude nice brown shade with pink tones and white glitter.
Cassandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss is in the shade rule breaker. It is a BEAUTIFUL color on its own or layered over something else. I've been using this line of lip gloss for a few years now and will probably never stop. The price is good, the product lasts, and it feels great.
Debra S.
Foxboro, MA
Review for: Game Changer
I tried this in the color Trail Blazer. Wow. I am not a HUGE lip product junkie so when I got this in a kit that I bought from Sephora I was like "meh". But good lordy - I love this stuff. Lets start with the packaging - its simple but classy and I love that you can see the product color through it because it is clear. Also - the SMELL!!! ERMAGHERD...it smells like mint chocolate. But not like CRAZY mint chocolate. Its very soft and subtle. AT first I thought that it was going to make me want to lick it all of my lips, it doesn't because there is no taste to the lip gloss. Also - the color pay off is great. I tend to have a hard time with lip products because my lips are naturally pretty red, but this shows up great, and its not sticky or gloopy. It lasts as long as any other glosses that I have used. I am planning on buying more shades of this. I hope they all smell the same.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a bunch of these in my Countdown to Gorgeous box and love them. They give my lips a tingly feeling and the shades are very pretty. There's not a lot of pigment involved in these glosses but they give off a natural and flirty pigmentation. I don't find them to be sticky or long lasting.
Courtney H.
Shade: birthday babe

I usually don't do Shiney glosses but if you do its a great pick! This shade is great as it blends in with a natural lip color, just giving a hint of shine with sparkles. Not too mention it smells heavenly and has a nice cooling sensation.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
If you don't like sticky, tacky glosses, this isn't for you. But if you don't mind glosses like that these are great. I have several colors from a kit of miniatures and I love each one. Sometimes I wear them on top of other lip products and sometimes I wear them alone. They smell nice and give a cooling sensation when first applied.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite lip gloss of all the glosses! It's not sticky, applies easily, smells ah-amazing and moisturizes. One of the only lip glosses that does not cause my lips to crack. Lasts for a long time and comes in very pretty colors. Also very affordable!
Denise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. My lips feel better when I use it. If they are feeling chapped I put some on and feel that tingle like I feel when I use carmex. Moxie Lip Gloss comes in many shades and is long lasting. Worth every penny for me.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a very very bad experience with a liquid lipstick, I rushed to the bathroom of the mall to take it off. Once out, I ducked into the nearest makeup store to find any lip product that could give me some color on my lips since I had a full face of makeup that day. The nearest store happened to be Bare Minerals and my eyes fell on the Marvelous Moxie lip gloss gift set. It has 6 minis. These glosses are super tacky, so if that is something you hate STAY AWAY. I don't mind that, so I don't think it's worth taking a star off. I love how these give a cooling sensation on your lips upon application. It feels so nice. As for smell, to me they smell like a thin mint or Andes mint. It's really quite amazing. For the most part, they aren't super pigmented. They give you a sheer wash of color that can really pull a look together. I also like wearing some of these alone without any makeup at all. Aficianado is one of the lip glosses I have tried that actually does have quite a bit of color. I think that aspect just really varies from shade to shade. Would I pay $18 a piece for a lipgloss? Absolutely not. I can so find something else for much cheaper but these are still very nice. For someone who doesn't see anything wrong with spending a bit of money on a lipgloss, I am sure the price is justified.
Pacie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this gloss in the shade Rebel, and I love it. It has lip plumper, which gives it a hint of tingle. Rebel is a very natural color, I have a olive skin tone, which the gloss looks well with. The gloss is very pigmented, and moisturizes my lips very well. It can be a little sticky, but overall this product is very well.
Joanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the texture on this? Does it apply easily and evenly?
Kalli T.
Lexington, KY
I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put on some blush if I'm feeling pale but I always carry my moxie lip gloss! I may go natural all the time but when I put on my lip gloss it's all I need!
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a darker color, has anyone tried Dare Devil or Stunner?
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone feel about this product? Does it feel moisturizing and last long?
Jazmin M.
Would this color go well with a slightly darker skin color, or would it look better as a matte lipstick?