BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
Love this gloss. I got a set of mini tubes for Christmas and they are awesome! The gloss lasts a really long time and the colors are great. You can actually see the color of the gloss. It is nice to have a few different colors to switch between. I would
Highly recommend if you are looking for a good everyday gloss.
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
I got a gift set of this gloss for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I am wary of products that look glittery or shimmery since I'm a little too old for so much Sparkle lol but these are perfect. You can use alone or with a lipstick for evening.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I have mixed feelings about this lipgloss. I love the scent of them, some I have are vanilla and some are mint. Both are very pleasant. But I think regardless of the color I use, it is a very sheer gloss, almost like a clear gloss. In my opinion, if you have one you have them all. But I do enjoy using them to give my lips a plump look .
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
This Marvelous Moxie Lip plumping gloss is my favorite. A subtle sting...(I wouldn't even call it that) which makes them feel so full & voluptuous 💋 The gloss also isn't super sticky either, it's comfortable. You can even put colors on top as well. I love the plumping affect and I'd have to say that 'Rebel' is my favorite color!!!
Cassandra O.
Medina, OH
Review for: Maverick more...
OMG. I AM IN LOVE. I was given a sample of this lipgloss in the color "Maverick" by a new employee at Bare Minerals. She's not much of a lipgloss person. I tried this and instantly was surprised by the pleasant tingly plumping effect on my lips, and the color was ultra pigmented for a gloss and very flattering. I have 6 of these glosses in different colors now, however, I will come back for Maverick every time.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
I feel as if I have been searching for a good lipgloss for years. As a super picky girl who does not like a dramatic lip shade and wants something that will stay on for a while yet is not sticky I can FINALLY say ive found the one. Rule breaker is by far the best color for my dark skin tone. Will definitely continue to be my go to!
carla l.
Salem, OR
I only recently started wearing Marvelous Moxie glosses and I love them! They come in a variety of colors and I love the shimmery ones. They have a minty flavor which isn't overpowering but rather makes my lips just feel slightly tingly and fresh. This is definitely a new go-to gloss for me.
Kyla C.
I'm not a huge fan of some lip glosses but this I do not leave anywhere without it. It's not too sticky and gives your lips a tingly feeling. It smells nice kind of like mint chocolate in my opinion. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Hands down one of my favorite glosses.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love mauve colors. Compliments every skin tone especially when you have the name "Flirty Mauve". It goes on smooth and feels buttery on the lips. It's not tacky on the lips and it has a medium coverage (not to sheer). I'm not a gloss lippie type of gal but this one reeled me right in.
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I got the 6 pack of minis as a "gift" with a large order from Bare Minerals, and I'm glad I did! I really like these glosses, the colors are great and have pretty good staying power as far as glosses go. It does have a tacky texture, which I know some people don't like, but I don't mind it. Very moisturizing and it doesn't take a lot of product to give a good amount of color and shine.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??