Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
I got a bunch of these in my Countdown to Gorgeous box and love them. They give my lips a tingly feeling and the shades are very pretty. There's not a lot of pigment involved in these glosses but they give off a natural and flirty pigmentation. I don't find them to be sticky or long lasting.
carla l.
carla l.
Salem , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only recently started wearing Marvelous Moxie glosses and I love them! They come in a variety of colors and I love the shimmery ones. They have a minty flavor which isn't overpowering but rather makes my lips just feel slightly tingly and fresh. This is definitely a new go-to gloss for me.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO
These lip glosses are FANTASTIC! When I just want to boost my natural lip color I swipe this on and head out. It's slightly tacky but nothing that'/ distracting or uncomfortable. It also lasts a long time and when it starts to fade it leaves my lips nourished without feeling gummy or sticky.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip gloss used to be my favorite, but ever since matte lips came out I kinda kicked gloss to the curb. This lip gloss reminded me of my love for them. Very slick and has a great amount of sparkle to accentuate your lips. Not too sticky and lasts for a while! I'd definitely buy more colors.
Kenna K.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
May 6, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I received this for Christmas, and i alternate my colors all the time. I love this the and all the colors... there is one for every occasion. I got mine at the bare minerals store in the mall, but you can get it at your big name makeup stores! As soon as i run out, I am going to get more!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Aug. 28, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I bought this at Marshalls and it's really a pretty. It's a frost nude color that looks great on top of a pinky nude lipstick. It's a bit sticky but all glosses are. It smells like mint and tingles your lips so if you don't like that you may not like is lip gloss but I don't mind it.
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. The color pigmentation is beautiful. It glides on and doesn't smear or wear off so easily. Lips feel hydrated but not sticky. No obnoxious smell or taste. I love the shine. Makes your lips look good without too much shine. Highly recommend.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
July 13, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Risk Taker
I really like the color and sheen that this gives, and it definitely has staying power. The only thing I don't like is the super sticky feeling, but surprisingly it doesn't feel like it dries my lips out at all. I got it on sale for $3.99 so I'm definitely happy with my purchase!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Clovis, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I have 2 of these glosses and I'm obsessed! I can't wait to get more. They don't make my lips really sticky like other glosses I own. I love the shine and they smell like candy! Definitely my every day go to gloss over a lipstick and always throw it in my bag when I'm on the go!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
I'm not a huge fan of some lip glosses but this I do not leave anywhere without it. It's not too sticky and gives your lips a tingly feeling. It smells nice kind of like mint chocolate in my opinion. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Hands down one of my favorite glosses.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??