BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lipgloss is so nice, it look really metallic which i love, plus it smells really good and it makes you lips feel hydrated...also it makes you get like a little cold sensation in your lips its great..I got it as a birthday gift from them :)
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Review for: Game Changer
I love these. They are not sticky at all. I got these for all the women in my family for Christmas . They love them as well. My boss just went and bought her fifth tube. This is the best lip gloss around very comparable to Dior. I would recommend these any day!
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss because it is not sticky and has a minty scent to it. I can layer it over colorful lipsticks and even liquid lipsticks or wear on its own for a more natural look. The packaging is chic and sturdy as well. I recommend the shade Trail Blazer.
Alicia B.
Croswell, MI
Review for: Show Off
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It looks and feels great, and it is long lasting. The packaging is great, and i love how this product makes me feel. It creates a positive and confident image of myself, and i love feeling that way. thank you bare minerals.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! I have never wanted to use bare minerals before his because of the price, but I'm glad I got this lip gloss. It is super glossy and moisturizing at the same time. I love the nude color and there is just a hint of sparkle to it as well.
Kristen m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free as a birthday gift from Ulta and i love it! The gloss isn't too sticky and it lasts a very long time compared to some other glosses. It is very shiny and makes my lips look plush. I find myself reaching for this gloss more than others.
Brooke C.
Review for: Game Changer
This product is one I will definitely not be repurchasing. I got it as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta and it is extremely sticky. The color is nice for everyday use, however I do not enjoy this lip gloss at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 6 shades of this and love all of them! Although the color does not last, they feel wonderful on the lips and can add dimension to any lip color I am wearing! The applicator places a perfect amount of product on the lips and glides on smoothly.
Tara C.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Game Changer
This is by far my favorite lip gloss!! It goes on smooth and stays in place for a very long time. I have purchased several shades of the Moxie Lipgloss and have been pleased with the colors and the variety. I would recommend this product to others!
Ale A.
I don't really like this lipgloss because I feel like it's too sticky and it makes me feel very uncomfortable throughout the day. I got this at ulta & I got s light pink shade (which I can't remember the name). Don't really recommend this product.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?