Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Kat L.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA

I got a gift set of these minis for Christmas and they are too much fun. The shades, the mini size- they're perfect to travel with so many color options (a nude pink to a deep berry) the lighter shades are what I grab for my back pocket daily and the deeper shades are great for going out when a purse isn't needed.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Absolutely love these lip glosses. My only complaint is that they are a bit sticky! The color in them are great, as is the subtle minty flavor. They are a bit expensive for just a lip gloss. I would recommend to my makeup junkie friends but if your just getting started in makeup definitely go for drugstore lips.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.

It's pretty in the tube, but it doesn't come out looking quite so magical on your lips. The price is a bit ridiculous as well. It looks like something magical, but once it's on your lips, it turns a very pale peachy pink hue and then, after several minutes, turns clear and you don't even see it anymore!
Janie R.
Janie R.

I have this in Must Have Pink. It's not as sticky or drying as drugstore lip glosses, which is nice. However these are quite expensive and I'm not much of a lip gloss fan to begin with so while It's a nice formula it's not enough for me to spend over 15 dollars on. It doesn't have long wear time either.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wauconda, IL

This lip gloss from bare minerals is absolutely amazing! I love the brand and the glass last for hours on end and has just the right amount of sparkle. I bought it at TJ Maxx on clearance and I don't regret it. I would recommend this to others. The scent is absolutely divine. It smells like a thin mint!
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Denver, CO

These lip glosses are FANTASTIC! When I just want to boost my natural lip color I swipe this on and head out. It's slightly tacky but nothing that'/ distracting or uncomfortable. It also lasts a long time and when it starts to fade it leaves my lips nourished without feeling gummy or sticky.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL

I got a bunch of these in my Countdown to Gorgeous box and love them. They give my lips a tingly feeling and the shades are very pretty. There's not a lot of pigment involved in these glosses but they give off a natural and flirty pigmentation. I don't find them to be sticky or long lasting.
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR

I only recently started wearing Marvelous Moxie glosses and I love them! They come in a variety of colors and I love the shimmery ones. They have a minty flavor which isn't overpowering but rather makes my lips just feel slightly tingly and fresh. This is definitely a new go-to gloss for me.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Cortland, NY

Lip gloss used to be my favorite, but ever since matte lips came out I kinda kicked gloss to the curb. This lip gloss reminded me of my love for them. Very slick and has a great amount of sparkle to accentuate your lips. Not too sticky and lasts for a while! I'd definitely buy more colors.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??