Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Maddison C.
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC

I got this lip gloss as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I very rarely use lip gloss or chapstick or lipstick because I like it to stay perfect looking. This lip gloss does that very well. The color lasts very long and it stays put. It's a little sticky so when I kiss my boyfriend he gets coated, but overall, I love it!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

I really enjoy these lip glosses they are seriously the 💣 a bit sticky but I know that it will only ensure that they will last long. I have two colors one in cha-ching cherry and another in moody berry. Both very opaque, I also forgot to mention that I purchased these at my local Tj Maxx for a surprising 4.99 each.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Regina C.
Regina C.

I got this lip gloss as a gift. I usually do not wear lip gloss because I am very picky and a lot of them tend to be sticky. However, this formula was perfect and was not too liquidy and sheer or thick and sticky! It leaves a great shine, has a sweet smell, and leaves a minty feeling on my lips, which i really enjoy.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Absolutely love these lip glosses. My only complaint is that they are a bit sticky! The color in them are great, as is the subtle minty flavor. They are a bit expensive for just a lip gloss. I would recommend to my makeup junkie friends but if your just getting started in makeup definitely go for drugstore lips.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.

It's pretty in the tube, but it doesn't come out looking quite so magical on your lips. The price is a bit ridiculous as well. It looks like something magical, but once it's on your lips, it turns a very pale peachy pink hue and then, after several minutes, turns clear and you don't even see it anymore!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wauconda, IL

This lip gloss from bare minerals is absolutely amazing! I love the brand and the glass last for hours on end and has just the right amount of sparkle. I bought it at TJ Maxx on clearance and I don't regret it. I would recommend this to others. The scent is absolutely divine. It smells like a thin mint!
Janie R.
Janie R.

I have this in Must Have Pink. It's not as sticky or drying as drugstore lip glosses, which is nice. However these are quite expensive and I'm not much of a lip gloss fan to begin with so while It's a nice formula it's not enough for me to spend over 15 dollars on. It doesn't have long wear time either.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Katy, TX

This is my go-to lip gloss. I always have it with me. I have it in the shade Dazzler, which is a beautiful peachy color... not too bright but not too neutral either. It's super smooth and comfortable to wear. I love the consistency and how long it lasts. I also really love the smell. So delicious!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now