19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Game Changer
I have 2 of these glosses and I'm obsessed! I can't wait to get more. They don't make my lips really sticky like other glosses I own. I love the shine and they smell like candy! Definitely my every day go to gloss over a lipstick and always throw it in my bag when I'm on the go!
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of some lip glosses but this I do not leave anywhere without it. It's not too sticky and gives your lips a tingly feeling. It smells nice kind of like mint chocolate in my opinion. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. Hands down one of my favorite glosses.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
Great product! Awesome pigment. I enjoy bare escentual products they have amazing colors to choose from and most colors compliment a wide variety of skin tones. I am a long time user of bare escentual products and will continue to try new colors and products as they come out!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
I was a little disappointed in these. They go on quite opaque and they feel good on the lips, but I experienced quite a bit of migration around the mouth that didn't look that great. I actually ended up returning the two that I bought. I really wanted to like these!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss has to be one of my favorite lip gloss formulas of all time. They have a minty scent and gives a nice tingle on the lips (nothing painful). The shades are pretty pigmented and there is a nice range of colors to choose from.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is a super solid lip gloss. It lasts a long time (for a gloss), but it isn't too sticky. I like wearing it because it has an ultra smooth texture, and I LOVE the minty scent. It's not overpowering, but it feels fresh on your lips. My tube has lasted forever!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lipgloss is so nice, it look really metallic which i love, plus it smells really good and it makes you lips feel hydrated...also it makes you get like a little cold sensation in your lips its great..I got it as a birthday gift from them :)
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Review for: Game Changer
I love these. They are not sticky at all. I got these for all the women in my family for Christmas . They love them as well. My boss just went and bought her fifth tube. This is the best lip gloss around very comparable to Dior. I would recommend these any day!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss because it is not sticky and has a minty scent to it. I can layer it over colorful lipsticks and even liquid lipsticks or wear on its own for a more natural look. The packaging is chic and sturdy as well. I recommend the shade Trail Blazer.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?