Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (76)
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

This lip gloss smells absolutely amazing. 😭❤❤❤ I got this at ulta as a birthday freebie. I have the shade "birthday babe" which is a peachy pink color with subtle sparkles in it. The applicator is nice and the product has a cooling effect to it. It's a little sticky but not much. I've used way worse. I just LOVE these! Recommend!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Love this lip gloss! Got the sampler pack to try and instantly fell in love with it. There is a hint of coolness when put on that adds to its appeal. It is smooth and glossy. I bought hot shot in the regular size as it is my go to when I need just the right amount of gloss without the stickiness that comes with other glosses.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

My absolute favorite lip gloss! It lasts long and it is not sticky. This is a wonderful neutral color that would probably work with many different skin tones. I highly recommend this lip gloss. You can find it online usually on Bare Minerals sites or Ulta. I usually wait for sales or free gifts with purchase before I buy BM.
Pacie K.
Pacie K.

I use this gloss in the shade Rebel, and I love it. It has lip plumper, which gives it a hint of tingle. Rebel is a very natural color, I have a olive skin tone, which the gloss looks well with. The gloss is very pigmented, and moisturizes my lips very well. It can be a little sticky, but overall this product is very well.
Haley M.
Haley M.

I had got this as a free gift for Sephora and I have the color in trailblazer. Keep in mind I do have the smaller version. I actually just tried it and the lip gloss smells amazing like a minty smell and it feels very nice on the lips like a cooling feeling. I would recommend this color if ur wanting a more natural gloss.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Reisterstown , Md

I have this gloss in a few different colors. I'm not a big lip gloss fan but this stuff is awesome. it's a little sticky but nothing too bad. the color looks great with the perfect about of gloss. it's definitely moisturizing and even after the shiny-ness has worn away my lips still look great with a little bit of color
Maddison C.
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC

I got this lip gloss as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I very rarely use lip gloss or chapstick or lipstick because I like it to stay perfect looking. This lip gloss does that very well. The color lasts very long and it stays put. It's a little sticky so when I kiss my boyfriend he gets coated, but overall, I love it!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR

Love this gloss. I got a set of mini tubes for Christmas and they are awesome! The gloss lasts a really long time and the colors are great. You can actually see the color of the gloss. It is nice to have a few different colors to switch between. I would
Highly recommend if you are looking for a good everyday gloss.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

I really enjoy these lip glosses they are seriously the 💣 a bit sticky but I know that it will only ensure that they will last long. I have two colors one in cha-ching cherry and another in moody berry. Both very opaque, I also forgot to mention that I purchased these at my local Tj Maxx for a surprising 4.99 each.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.