Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (76)
Jams M.
Jams M.

I'm not a total fan of lip glosses, I like lip products that are a little more long lasting. However when I tried this product, it was pretty neat I guess. The colors are sheer of course, it's a lip gloss. And does stay awhile. I just don't know why they cost so much. Their formula isn't like super amazing or anything? But it's probably all about brand name.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Preston, CT

I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm not a huge lip gloss fan to start with, but this one is okay. I have Sparkplug and it's a flattering color that I generally prefer to layer over another lip product. It's not excessively sticky, but is very shiny. There is a weird minty smell to it and it tingles on your lips, which I don't love. The longevity of it is pretty good for a gloss though!
Feeding Hills, MA

My friend bought this gorgeous pack of these lip glosses and I was very jealous. But sharing is caring and she ended up letting me pick out one from the group that she willing to give up. I love anything in a nude color I swear. I also love mixing lip gloss and a matte lipstick. I really like my lip gloss and its not to sticky which I'm not a fan of.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm not a big lip gloss person but I received this at Ulta as a birthday gift and I fell in love with lip gloss. It's not sticky at all, which is the preconceived notion that I had about lip gloss and the color is super cute and neutral. I don't wear it by itself, I usually wear it over a nude lipstick and it brings out the nude color just perfectly!
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT

I have the shades Birthday Babe and Shining Star and I just think they're so nice, they glide on easily and they're not sticky. They also have a nice minty scent that makes your lips tingle, lol in a good way I think. The colors are decently pigmented, but not to over the top. I really recommend these to people who prefer glosses over lipsticks!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC

I received this set as a gift from my aunt and I will most definitely purchase more for myself. I love how long lasting the color is and how gentle it was on my sensitive lips. The darker colors are amazingly rich and lasted longer than I expected. It also leaves my lips kissable which makes my hubby happy since other glosses get a little goopy!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY

Ugh these are in my top 3 favorite glosses I have three different shades nudes and a mauve-y pink and I'm obsessed!! They are a gorgeous subtle shimmer and a perfect subtle glow for those no-makeup makeup days aka most days :) they are super moisturizing and slightly pepperminty but not overwhelmingly so....to me they smell/taste wonderful!!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA

I have mixed feelings about this lipgloss. I love the scent of them, some I have are vanilla and some are mint. Both are very pleasant. But I think regardless of the color I use, it is a very sheer gloss, almost like a clear gloss. In my opinion, if you have one you have them all. But I do enjoy using them to give my lips a plump look .
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX

I love the marvelous moxie glosses by bare minerals. They aren't sticky at all on the lips & they have a lovely vanilla minty scent to them. This color I thought i would love since it reminds me of a unicorn but it did so much on my lips other then give me a sheer pink shimmery shine. It's still really fun to have in my collection
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.