Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA

I have mixed feelings about this lipgloss. I love the scent of them, some I have are vanilla and some are mint. Both are very pleasant. But I think regardless of the color I use, it is a very sheer gloss, almost like a clear gloss. In my opinion, if you have one you have them all. But I do enjoy using them to give my lips a plump look .
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX

I love the marvelous moxie glosses by bare minerals. They aren't sticky at all on the lips & they have a lovely vanilla minty scent to them. This color I thought i would love since it reminds me of a unicorn but it did so much on my lips other then give me a sheer pink shimmery shine. It's still really fun to have in my collection
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Love this lip gloss! Got the sampler pack to try and instantly fell in love with it. There is a hint of coolness when put on that adds to its appeal. It is smooth and glossy. I bought hot shot in the regular size as it is my go to when I need just the right amount of gloss without the stickiness that comes with other glosses.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

My absolute favorite lip gloss! It lasts long and it is not sticky. This is a wonderful neutral color that would probably work with many different skin tones. I highly recommend this lip gloss. You can find it online usually on Bare Minerals sites or Ulta. I usually wait for sales or free gifts with purchase before I buy BM.
Pacie K.
Pacie K.

I use this gloss in the shade Rebel, and I love it. It has lip plumper, which gives it a hint of tingle. Rebel is a very natural color, I have a olive skin tone, which the gloss looks well with. The gloss is very pigmented, and moisturizes my lips very well. It can be a little sticky, but overall this product is very well.
Haley M.
Haley M.

I had got this as a free gift for Sephora and I have the color in trailblazer. Keep in mind I do have the smaller version. I actually just tried it and the lip gloss smells amazing like a minty smell and it feels very nice on the lips like a cooling feeling. I would recommend this color if ur wanting a more natural gloss.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Reisterstown , Md

I have this gloss in a few different colors. I'm not a big lip gloss fan but this stuff is awesome. it's a little sticky but nothing too bad. the color looks great with the perfect about of gloss. it's definitely moisturizing and even after the shiny-ness has worn away my lips still look great with a little bit of color
Maddison C.
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC

I got this lip gloss as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I very rarely use lip gloss or chapstick or lipstick because I like it to stay perfect looking. This lip gloss does that very well. The color lasts very long and it stays put. It's a little sticky so when I kiss my boyfriend he gets coated, but overall, I love it!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX

This lip gloss is, by far, the best gloss I've ever purchased. This pairs well with most lip colors and looks just as good without any other color underneath. Not to mention, this product is not pricey either. I definitely recommend this lip gloss if you're looking for something that's versatile and worth the cost.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now