Add a Photo

Haley M.
Haley M.
June 30, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I had got this as a free gift for Sephora and I have the color in trailblazer. Keep in mind I do have the smaller version. I actually just tried it and the lip gloss smells amazing like a minty smell and it feels very nice on the lips like a cooling feeling. I would recommend this color if ur wanting a more natural gloss.
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Feb. 1, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I have this gloss in a few different colors. I'm not a big lip gloss fan but this stuff is awesome. it's a little sticky but nothing too bad. the color looks great with the perfect about of gloss. it's definitely moisturizing and even after the shiny-ness has worn away my lips still look great with a little bit of color
Maddison C.
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I got this lip gloss as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I very rarely use lip gloss or chapstick or lipstick because I like it to stay perfect looking. This lip gloss does that very well. The color lasts very long and it stays put. It's a little sticky so when I kiss my boyfriend he gets coated, but overall, I love it!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I really enjoy these lip glosses they are seriously the 💣 a bit sticky but I know that it will only ensure that they will last long. I have two colors one in cha-ching cherry and another in moody berry. Both very opaque, I also forgot to mention that I purchased these at my local Tj Maxx for a surprising 4.99 each.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gloss. I got a set of mini tubes for Christmas and they are awesome! The gloss lasts a really long time and the colors are great. You can actually see the color of the gloss. It is nice to have a few different colors to switch between. I would
Highly recommend if you are looking for a good everyday gloss.
Regina C.
Regina C.
I got this lip gloss as a gift. I usually do not wear lip gloss because I am very picky and a lot of them tend to be sticky. However, this formula was perfect and was not too liquidy and sheer or thick and sticky! It leaves a great shine, has a sweet smell, and leaves a minty feeling on my lips, which i really enjoy.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Absolutely love these lip glosses. My only complaint is that they are a bit sticky! The color in them are great, as is the subtle minty flavor. They are a bit expensive for just a lip gloss. I would recommend to my makeup junkie friends but if your just getting started in makeup definitely go for drugstore lips.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
April 11, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
May 7, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
It's pretty in the tube, but it doesn't come out looking quite so magical on your lips. The price is a bit ridiculous as well. It looks like something magical, but once it's on your lips, it turns a very pale peachy pink hue and then, after several minutes, turns clear and you don't even see it anymore!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??