BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might pu...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Jamilah D.
Love Rebel and Maverick, they are my favorite!!! I don't require the whole plumping effect but I do enjoy the tingle sensation it provides. The product goes on thick with a great shine!
Natasha M.
My favorite lipgloss! It’s sheer enough that it doesn’t change the color of my liner but it’s super sparkly and non sticky. Plus it has a plumping agent in it that I really like.
Hannah N.
This is a solid gloss product that comes in a wide variety of colors. It has a nice minty tingle. It can be a little sticky or tacky at times, but is an overall good option
Mariam B.
Love this lip gloss because it has a nice thickness to it and goes on smoothly. In addition, has a very nice shine that lasts. Bare minerals has pretty solid products.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
This product gets 3 stars for color and opacity--it's gorgeous! I have the shade Maverick which goes well over top of a variety of lipsticks in my collection; anything from brown based shades through more deep plum shades. Unfortunately, the formula is terrible because it is super sticky. It also tingles and give a cold, pepperminty feeling to lips after putting it on (this doesn't bother me but some people are sensitive to that kind of thing). I am finishing my sample tube then looking for a different brand of gloss in a similar color.
Danielle G.
Got this lip gloss for my birthday from Ulta for being a loyal customer. The shade is called birthday girl. It is very easy to use but can be sticky and taste strange sometimes. It wasn't very long lasting while wearing the lip gloss like most lip glosses I own you have to keep reapplying, but you do not having to load on a lot of this lip gloss for it to go a long way which helps in not having to by it quite as often. I liked the shade a lot it is a very natural shade for someone with pale skin like me. I can not say weather or not I would recommend this lip gloss it is an ok lip gloss just depends on the user and what they are looking for.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Other more...
If I could wear any lipgloss for the rest of my life this would be the one. I bought this lipgloss along with some other bareminerals products in a makeup store on the cruise me and my family went on and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This lipgloss is fantastic when it comes to long wear formulas. The packaging feels so nice and durable and I already know i'm going to be upset when i run out of this stuff. This lipgloss applies evenly and easily and the applicator allows you to make all of it precise. I would for sure give this to someone as a gift or recommend to a friend
Haley W.
I have the Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Stargazer which is a shimmery coral. I have the Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lip Gloss in the shade Forbidden Nude which is a matte light pink. The buttercream is my favorite of the two. Its matte and it's creamier. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend.
Rachel C.
Review for: Other more...
Normally I hate lip glosses of any kind, especially ones with a tacky feeling to them but this one is an exception. The colors provide a good wash of color on your lips, whether you want to make a statement or going with the my-lips-but-better vibes. There is also a pleasant scent and cooling sensation that comes with the product. The shimmer isn't too bold either that you can get away with it for everyday wear. I do recommend not going over two coats of the product, otherwise, it will become globs on your mouth.
Caitlin K.
This lip gloss smells absolutely amazing. 😭❤❤❤ I got this at ulta as a birthday freebie. I have the shade "birthday babe" which is a peachy pink color with subtle sparkles in it. The applicator is nice and the product has a cooling effect to it. It's a little sticky but not much. I've used way worse. I just LOVE these! Recommend!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??