Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Kalley M.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN

This is a great lip gloss. I've had a sample size for a few months (I don't use lip gloss a whole lot...) and it has been a go-to for when I want something on my lips, but nothing bright or flashy. It's got a nice feel to it, not super sticky yet it stays on well for a gloss. I love the cooling feel it gives, almost seems like it has some sort of mint in it that gives it that cooling/tingling sensation. I want to get all the colors!
Mac C.
Mac C.

Not a huge fan of lip gloss or lipsticks but I love the bareminerals lip gloss. This color is also one of my favorites.
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

These lip glosses are so yummy! They have just a hint of mint in them to make your lips feel cool and tingly. The colors are gorgeous and they last forever on your lips. Not sticky, smell wonderful and are pretty affordable for a higher end brand. Repurchase time and time again.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC

I LOVE the color and how it makes my lips feel so plump. However, it is lipgloss so it's sticky. I don't like getting my hair stuck in it.
Riley P.
Riley P.

I typically don't love lip gloss, but I absolutely loved this product. I had my makeup done at ulta and they used a shade on me that I really enjoyed. I went and purchased it right away! Such a great product!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Super pigmented I just don't really prefer using lipgloss. It smells good though but if you like lip gloss this one is a great one
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA

i bought the marvelous moxie buttercream lip gloss, and it was absolutely horrible!! The color was great in the shade "Must-Have Pink" but the smell of lip lip-gloss was absolutely horrible it smelled like Burnt plastic and burnt rubber, there was no way i could/would wear that all day
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Edmonton, Alberta

This lipgloss transforms all your lipsticks once you apply it. It creates great Colors with a nice glossy finish.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , Ca

I like these glosses, I own 3 of them. The texture is kinda thick but it doesn't bother me and I like it because I feel it last longer. Also love the fact that you can top it over a lipstick.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now