Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

I love Bare minerals lip gloss. It may be a little sticky but it lasts a long time and loos great
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I received a sample of this and I love it. It's very minty and cooling on the lips. It lasts for several hours. The only thing I don't like is its sticky and transfers easily. But the color is beautiful.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan

I really like the feel of this lip gloss on the lips. It feels very much like menthol, and I am into anything minty! It also has a great color to it.
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN

A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Emily G.
Emily G.

I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Libby W.
Libby W.

I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, IN

My favorite lip gloss of all time! I love the color rebal and party starter. They have a minty smell and leave your lips feeling amazing!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Collins, CO

I love that not only can you get a light to medium coverage from this product but it has hydrating ingredients for your lips. To make any of the glosses last longer, you can line and fill in your lips with any of their lip liners. The only draw back is that it is slightly sticky.
Breanna  W.
Breanna W.
Flintstone, GA

Stays on for a long time and has a pretty shine to it. It's very messy if you don't know what you're doing and if you don't let it dry.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

Love bare minerals glosses. the colors are so natural and beautiful. love the applicator and the consistency of the gloss.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??