Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Katherine V.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.See all 84 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (84)
Buy on Jet.com
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This lip gloss is like a cooling lip balm with a sweet smell and flavor. The color I have it Birthday Babe and it really pretty on my light skin. The texture is thick and sticky and stays for a long time. I would invest in a tube if you're looking for a go-to!
Dana D.
Dana D.
By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.
Lately I'm all about Matte but I received this gloss as part of a free gift with purchase & since then I literally haven't left home without it. It kind of makes your lips feel a little tingly & has a plumping affect. Perfect consistency for longwear without being too sticky & my lips never dry out. I've been using it alot as a topcoat over my other matte liquids & it has improved their wear as well. I LOVE this.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm typically not a gloss kind of person but I received this in one of my subscriptions. I'm glad I tried it because it's the bomb! It smells nice, isn't super sticky and has good staying power. It kind of makes my lips feel minty and tingly too, which I oddly like!
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
Beautiful lipgloss. Lasts a while like most lip glosses and has a beautiful not sticky glossy finish.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I love these! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they have menthol which makes your lips feel amazing! The packaging is very cute and the gloss itself is long lasting. I normally purchase stuff like this online or at Ulta.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX
I love this gloss by Bare Minerals! I got it in buttercream! I have a light complexion and bonde hair and it goes great for a subtle look. It stays on ok. The bottle will last a while too!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??