19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Megan K.
Megan K.
Brattleboro, VT
Review for: Game Changer
I love the bareminerals Moxie line of lip products. They feel so wonderful on your lips and I adore the cooling sensation when you apply them. As someone with a love-hate relationship with lip products, Moxie keeps me coming back for more. I do wish the product had a bit more staying powder and if bareminerals would make a transfer-free version of this product, I would be first in line!
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
GAFFNEY, SC
Review for: Game Changer
I love al bare minerals lip products but the marvelous moxie collection is my favorite the are all well pigmented and long lasting. this is a major step in my make up routine. I think I have all shades in this collection
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Game Changer
I have the lip gloss in Spark Plug. The smell reminds me of Andes mint and the color is a very wearable blush pink color.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Blue Springs , MO
I got a gift set of this gloss for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I am wary of products that look glittery or shimmery since I'm a little too old for so much Sparkle lol but these are perfect. You can use alone or with a lipstick for evening.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Game Changer
I bought this lip gloss a while back and I love the scent. It feels like it's moisturizing my lips and lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Review for: Game Changer
The moxy lip glosses are by far the best glosses and only glosses I now use. The colors are great and they give your lips a little plumping tingle. Not too glittery for the more mature ladies, but in my opinion has the right amount of gloss.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Review for: Game Changer
I love Bare minerals lip gloss. It may be a little sticky but it lasts a long time and loos great
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Game Changer
Love this shade and the color is long lasting. It has an odd texture and taste but is still one of my favorites.
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.
Review for: Game Changer
Love this! So soft and sticky. If you are going on a date it might not be the best for kissing because it will definitely get stuck on the guys lips, but if you wanna look fabulous with lips that pop this is perfect
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
This lip gloss is totally cute and worth the price. It's super smooth and looks great. Lasts for a while too!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?