Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Yana L.
Yana L.

Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN

This lip gloss is gorgeous! It smells great, and it plumps your lips. There is a bit of a tingly/cold sensation that you feel when you put it on, but overall, great product!
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This lip gloss is smooth. I feel healthier when I wear it because it doesn't have nasty chemicals like a lot of other brands. It stays on all night and isn't sticky.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.

I really love the color for this product! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and it's very long lasting. And the color is pigmented enough to just wear it alone.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN

Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI

This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, IN

My favorite lip gloss of all time! I love the color rebal and party starter. They have a minty smell and leave your lips feeling amazing!
Breanna  W.
Breanna W.
Flintstone, GA

Stays on for a long time and has a pretty shine to it. It's very messy if you don't know what you're doing and if you don't let it dry.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Spokane, WA

This is my FAVORITE brand! Their lip gloss is the best. It feels like it even plumps my lips up just a little bit more. I live MOXIE
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.

This gloss is very smooth and not sticky. The color is subtle, but pretty. I usually am not a fan of lip gloss, but I love this one!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now