BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Abbey B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Game Changer
This is a great neutral color. The texture is extremely moisturizing and creamy. It is a nice finish to a fresh face.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
By far the best lip gloss I've ever used. Minty but it doesn't sting or burn and its mot too thick of sticky. Variety of colors.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
This is great product. I carry mine in my purse everyday it is long wearing on me and it doesn't dry out my lips. This is a awesome product
Tannor M.
Richmond, KY
Seriously my favorite lip gloss ever. I got it as a birthday present from bare mineral and use it everyday. It was a cooling effect to it and keep your lips moisturized. I will be purchasing more in the near future.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss! It has a slight minty flavor, which is perfect for freshening my breath! The only thing I would like is if it weren't as sticky.
Autumn  S.
Bridgewater, VA
Review for: Game Changer
This is definitely my favorite lip gloss. It completes a look simply and feels great on my lips!
Raigan  D.
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Samantha F.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Game Changer
My favorite color and favorite brand! This stays on for a long time and has never let me down.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Show Off
I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Show Off
Great everyday color that anyone can wear. This shade is really kind of a 'your lips but better' type of shade. I also love that it's minty.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?