Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT

I got a free sample of this one time after buying a concealer. I'm not really into lip gloss because I find it sticky and gross, but this one wasn't too bad. Didn't really convince me to like lip gloss or anything, though.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Clinton , Ia

This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

This lip gloss is totally cute and worth the price. It's super smooth and looks great. Lasts for a while too!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I have the Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Stargazer which is a shimmery coral. I have the Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lip Gloss in the shade Forbidden Nude which is a matte light pink. The buttercream is my favorite of the two. Its matte and it's creamier. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA

Pros: strong minty scent, cool tingly feeling upon application

Cons: SO #sticky and stayed that way until I wiped it off in frustration. The color was too light and 70s kind of frosted, too.

This came as part of a holiday set I got at Ulta, and I loved the face powder & eyeshadow, this was a total dud. It looked so pretty in the packaging and smelled great, I really wanted to love it but ended up giving it to my mom because I can't stand sticky lip stuff.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Beacon, NY

I love the one I have, it's a neutral light pink. I have it 4 out of 5 because it is a little sticky but after a while it's not. I recently bought they're regular lip glosses and the pigment is awesome I definitely recommend it.
Ely R.
Ely R.
Cary, NC

I absolutely love this lip gloss. I mostly wear it on nights out. It is not sticky and while it has glitter it does not 12 year old glittery. The shade rule breaker is a natural nude nice brown shade with pink tones and white glitter.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN

This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT

Wore this today! It's the perfect nude shimmer with one of the most lovely gloss formulas I've tried. Bare Minerals for the win!
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this lip gloss its great and always will be. I cant wait to buy more! Ill always love it
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now