Add a Photo

Photos (76)
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC

i ABSOLUTELY love this lip gloss over lipstick shades similar to this. It is not sticky at all.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Essex, Md

One of the best lip gloss's. Not sticky and stays on a long time without having to reapply
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

Really great product! I love the color and the way your lips feel after using it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Libby W.
Libby W.

I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Burke, VA

This lip gloss goes everywhere with me. One swipe and I feel completely put together. I have it in "Smooth Talker" and it's a perfect hint of color with nice shine. It's long lasting and feels nice - give my lips a slight tingle! In the winter it's a great protection against the cold, dry air. Highly recommend!
Mina H.
Mina H.

Got a deluxe sample as a birthday gift from bare minerals. The second i used it i fell in love and got a full sized gloss. The color is great, feels nice and smooth on the lips and has a delicious taste to it. Not shiny but has a medium sheer. Not even as pricey as other brands out there. Love it!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Katy, TX

This is my go-to lip gloss. I always have it with me. I have it in the shade Dazzler, which is a beautiful peachy color... not too bright but not too neutral either. It's super smooth and comfortable to wear. I love the consistency and how long it lasts. I also really love the smell. So delicious!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Collins, CO

I love that not only can you get a light to medium coverage from this product but it has hydrating ingredients for your lips. To make any of the glosses last longer, you can line and fill in your lips with any of their lip liners. The only draw back is that it is slightly sticky.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Bowling Green, OH

I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.