BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Manda A.
Manda A.
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss! Such a great shade! Also great for people with sensitive lips like mine prone to excema.
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.
Review for: Show Off
I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
i ABSOLUTELY love this lip gloss over lipstick shades similar to this. It is not sticky at all.
Angelena L.
Angelena L.
I Love the moxie glosses they are very pretty and smell great! But they are sheer in color so if you aren't looking for much color these are great
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel as if I have been searching for a good lipgloss for years. As a super picky girl who does not like a dramatic lip shade and wants something that will stay on for a while yet is not sticky I can FINALLY say ive found the one. Rule breaker is by far the best color for my dark skin tone. Will definitely continue to be my go to!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Absolutely love this lip gloss! I received it as a free birthday FAB gift and it's the perfect color! It's not super sticky, it's surprisingly super long lasting and the shade is so complimentary. It has a great cooling sensation and I'd definitely purchase it when I run out!
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Embark on on a total thrill glide eith marvelous moxie lipgliss. Luscious, vibrant color loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer to medium coverage with nonstop glistening shine.
Christi K.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip glosses are so yummy! They have just a hint of mint in them to make your lips feel cool and tingly. The colors are gorgeous and they last forever on your lips. Not sticky, smell wonderful and are pretty affordable for a higher end brand. Repurchase time and time again.
Haley  E.
Haley E.
I absolutely love this lip gloss! It's always my go to. It gives a pretty look and makes your lips feel great. It smells good too.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Blue Springs , MO
I got a gift set of this gloss for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I am wary of products that look glittery or shimmery since I'm a little too old for so much Sparkle lol but these are perfect. You can use alone or with a lipstick for evening.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?