19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Libby W.
Libby W.
I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: DareDevil
Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Show Off
I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I love this lip gloss. It is great. It goes with basically everything. It is my go to lip gloss now I wear it with almost all of my looks.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: DareDevil
Love this product! I have a chap lips and I actually feel like it's healing them while making them look good. I love my lip gloss.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Review for: Risk Taker
Wore this today! It's the perfect nude shimmer with one of the most lovely gloss formulas I've tried. Bare Minerals for the win!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Stunner
I have a mini of this product and I don't like it at all! The applicator shape is really weird being bent at such an extreme angle and the smell is gross. I don't like the tingley feeling it gives me either. YUCK
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Review for: Stunner
Moxie was sent to me in trade on Poshmark. I loved the pretty colors and when I applied this by itself it gave me pigmented shade but also soft enough I could rub my lips together not sticky at all.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Stunner
Its okay..nothing special. I have it in hypnotist. I don't think its worth $18. Very similar to drug store brand lip gloss.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?