Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

I love this nude shade of lip gloss. It has some sparkle to it so it gives a little something interesting to a nude lip. Very juicy looking.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, TX

Love this product! I have a chap lips and I actually feel like it's healing them while making them look good. I love my lip gloss.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms

I love this lip gloss. It is great. It goes with basically everything. It is my go to lip gloss now I wear it with almost all of my looks.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA

There is really nothing special about this lip gloss. You can find the same quality at a drugstore. It smelled really bad.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Katy, TX

This is my go-to lip gloss. I always have it with me. I have it in the shade Dazzler, which is a beautiful peachy color... not too bright but not too neutral either. It's super smooth and comfortable to wear. I love the consistency and how long it lasts. I also really love the smell. So delicious!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.

The moxy lip glosses are by far the best glosses and only glosses I now use. The colors are great and they give your lips a little plumping tingle. Not too glittery for the more mature ladies, but in my opinion has the right amount of gloss.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Burke, VA

This lip gloss goes everywhere with me. One swipe and I feel completely put together. I have it in "Smooth Talker" and it's a perfect hint of color with nice shine. It's long lasting and feels nice - give my lips a slight tingle! In the winter it's a great protection against the cold, dry air. Highly recommend!
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now