Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

The marvelous moxie line of lip glosses are my favorite of all time. They are hydrating and go on smooth. They also have a slightly minty feeling to them that help your lips tingle and look fuller. The colors are beautiful and come in a wide variety. They are a lip gloss, so they are slightly sheer. They can be used in combination with lipsticks or used alone and still look marvelous!!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY

I always have one of these (and about 5 other lip products because I have a problem) in my bag at any given time. This is a frequent repurchase for me. The formula isn't sticky, yet it provides a brilliant shine. The scent is like a sweet mint that gives your lips a cool little tingle on application. My favorite shade is Rebel--a light neutral pink that would flatter any skin tone.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO

Normally I really don't like gloss or shimmer when it comes to lip products, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule! It's not sticky or prone to smudging and the shimmer actually helps perfect the look of my lips. Plus the cake scent certainly doesn't hurt. The only reason it didn't get 4 stars is that I just don't reach for it very often as I still prefer lipsticks.
Corie D.
Corie D.

This is a great lip gloss to wear alone or on top of lipstick to give your lips a bit of shine. I have a few different shades that range from more neutral tones to dark and bold to match with any occasion. There's a bit of a tingly feeling when first applied but that didn't bother me. It is a bit stickier than other glosses I've tried but overall I would recommend this product.
Charlie J.
Charlie J.

I have many shades of this lip gloss and I love them all. I hate sticky gloss and I can't stand gloss that dries up or dries out my lips. It smells and feels nice too. I could see how maybe someone might not enjoy the cool tingly sensation that it gives your lips but to me that is one of the best qualities. The colors are perfection and the tiny bit of sparkle is so pretty!
Amie L.
Amie L.
Seattle, WA

I feel like this lip gloss is soo overlooked bc the formula is great!!! There's a hint of peppermint and it makes my lips look so pouty! Also it's not to sticky even after awhile & wears away pretty well. I like wearing the light pink color over other lipsticks to give it a nice shine & it doesn't cover up the color underneath, but by itself it gives my lips a tint of pink
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

I love this lip gloss alone or as a lipstick topper. It is the perfect formula on the lips it's not sticky and does not taste bad. The packaging is super cute and it makes it so easy to travel with. I bought this at my local T.J.Maxx for only 399 and I wish I bought more because they are now sold out. What if you can find it grab it you will not be disappointed.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

I'm not a total fan of lip glosses, I like lip products that are a little more long lasting. However when I tried this product, it was pretty neat I guess. The colors are sheer of course, it's a lip gloss. And does stay awhile. I just don't know why they cost so much. Their formula isn't like super amazing or anything? But it's probably all about brand name.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Preston, CT

I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm not a huge lip gloss fan to start with, but this one is okay. I have Sparkplug and it's a flattering color that I generally prefer to layer over another lip product. It's not excessively sticky, but is very shiny. There is a weird minty smell to it and it tingles on your lips, which I don't love. The longevity of it is pretty good for a gloss though!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now