Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Katherine V.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.See all 84 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (84)
Buy on Jet.com
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a huge lip gloss fan to start with, but this one is okay. I have Sparkplug and it's a flattering color that I generally prefer to layer over another lip product. It's not excessively sticky, but is very shiny. There is a weird minty smell to it and it tingles on your lips, which I don't love. The longevity of it is pretty good for a gloss though!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Show Off
I'm not a big lip gloss person but I received this at Ulta as a birthday gift and I fell in love with lip gloss. It's not sticky at all, which is the preconceived notion that I had about lip gloss and the color is super cute and neutral. I don't wear it by itself, I usually wear it over a nude lipstick and it brings out the nude color just perfectly!
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence , UT
I have the shades Birthday Babe and Shining Star and I just think they're so nice, they glide on easily and they're not sticky. They also have a nice minty scent that makes your lips tingle, lol in a good way I think. The colors are decently pigmented, but not to over the top. I really recommend these to people who prefer glosses over lipsticks!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I received this set as a gift from my aunt and I will most definitely purchase more for myself. I love how long lasting the color is and how gentle it was on my sensitive lips. The darker colors are amazingly rich and lasted longer than I expected. It also leaves my lips kissable which makes my hubby happy since other glosses get a little goopy!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Review for: Game Changer
Ugh these are in my top 3 favorite glosses I have three different shades nudes and a mauve-y pink and I'm obsessed!! They are a gorgeous subtle shimmer and a perfect subtle glow for those no-makeup makeup days aka most days :) they are super moisturizing and slightly pepperminty but not overwhelmingly so....to me they smell/taste wonderful!!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I have mixed feelings about this lipgloss. I love the scent of them, some I have are vanilla and some are mint. Both are very pleasant. But I think regardless of the color I use, it is a very sheer gloss, almost like a clear gloss. In my opinion, if you have one you have them all. But I do enjoy using them to give my lips a plump look .
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I love the marvelous moxie glosses by bare minerals. They aren't sticky at all on the lips & they have a lovely vanilla minty scent to them. This color I thought i would love since it reminds me of a unicorn but it did so much on my lips other then give me a sheer pink shimmery shine. It's still really fun to have in my collection
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Review for: Game Changer
My absolute favorite lip gloss! It lasts long and it is not sticky. This is a wonderful neutral color that would probably work with many different skin tones. I highly recommend this lip gloss. You can find it online usually on Bare Minerals sites or Ulta. I usually wait for sales or free gifts with purchase before I buy BM.
Pacie K.
Pacie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this gloss in the shade Rebel, and I love it. It has lip plumper, which gives it a hint of tingle. Rebel is a very natural color, I have a olive skin tone, which the gloss looks well with. The gloss is very pigmented, and moisturizes my lips very well. It can be a little sticky, but overall this product is very well.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Review for: Game Changer
I had got this as a free gift for Sephora and I have the color in trailblazer. Keep in mind I do have the smaller version. I actually just tried it and the lip gloss smells amazing like a minty smell and it feels very nice on the lips like a cooling feeling. I would recommend this color if ur wanting a more natural gloss.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??