19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I have mixed feelings about this lipgloss. I love the scent of them, some I have are vanilla and some are mint. Both are very pleasant. But I think regardless of the color I use, it is a very sheer gloss, almost like a clear gloss. In my opinion, if you have one you have them all. But I do enjoy using them to give my lips a plump look .
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I love the marvelous moxie glosses by bare minerals. They aren't sticky at all on the lips & they have a lovely vanilla minty scent to them. This color I thought i would love since it reminds me of a unicorn but it did so much on my lips other then give me a sheer pink shimmery shine. It's still really fun to have in my collection
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Review for: Game Changer
My absolute favorite lip gloss! It lasts long and it is not sticky. This is a wonderful neutral color that would probably work with many different skin tones. I highly recommend this lip gloss. You can find it online usually on Bare Minerals sites or Ulta. I usually wait for sales or free gifts with purchase before I buy BM.
Pacie K.
Pacie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this gloss in the shade Rebel, and I love it. It has lip plumper, which gives it a hint of tingle. Rebel is a very natural color, I have a olive skin tone, which the gloss looks well with. The gloss is very pigmented, and moisturizes my lips very well. It can be a little sticky, but overall this product is very well.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Review for: Game Changer
I had got this as a free gift for Sephora and I have the color in trailblazer. Keep in mind I do have the smaller version. I actually just tried it and the lip gloss smells amazing like a minty smell and it feels very nice on the lips like a cooling feeling. I would recommend this color if ur wanting a more natural gloss.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gloss. I got a set of mini tubes for Christmas and they are awesome! The gloss lasts a really long time and the colors are great. You can actually see the color of the gloss. It is nice to have a few different colors to switch between. I would
Highly recommend if you are looking for a good everyday gloss.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these lip glosses they are seriously the 💣 a bit sticky but I know that it will only ensure that they will last long. I have two colors one in cha-ching cherry and another in moody berry. Both very opaque, I also forgot to mention that I purchased these at my local Tj Maxx for a surprising 4.99 each.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is such a great gloss. I have bought quite a few others and have decided to use those up so I can go back to this one. It has a little zing to it. It helps plump the lips but not anything drastic. It lasts for quite awhile. The only complaint I get from my husband is that its a little too sticky but I like it.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these lip glosses. My only complaint is that they are a bit sticky! The color in them are great, as is the subtle minty flavor. They are a bit expensive for just a lip gloss. I would recommend to my makeup junkie friends but if your just getting started in makeup definitely go for drugstore lips.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?