Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Collins, CO
May 12, 2015, 7:42 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I love that not only can you get a light to medium coverage from this product but it has hydrating ingredients for your lips. To make any of the glosses last longer, you can line and fill in your lips with any of their lip liners. The only draw back is that it is slightly sticky.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, IN
May 16, 2015, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
My favorite lip gloss of all time! I love the color rebal and party starter. They have a minty smell and leave your lips feeling amazing!
Libby W.
Libby W.
I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN
May 18, 2015, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan
May 19, 2015, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I really like the feel of this lip gloss on the lips. It feels very much like menthol, and I am into anything minty! It also has a great color to it.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
May 18, 2015, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I received a sample of this and I love it. It's very minty and cooling on the lips. It lasts for several hours. The only thing I don't like is its sticky and transfers easily. But the color is beautiful.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
May 20, 2015, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I love Bare minerals lip gloss. It may be a little sticky but it lasts a long time and loos great
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
June 4, 2015, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: DareDevil
Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Burke, VA
June 6, 2015, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss goes everywhere with me. One swipe and I feel completely put together. I have it in "Smooth Talker" and it's a perfect hint of color with nice shine. It's long lasting and feels nice - give my lips a slight tingle! In the winter it's a great protection against the cold, dry air. Highly recommend!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?