Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
lisa S.
lisa S.

One of my absolute favorite lip glosses. This is very long lasting and the colors are amazing. I own 3 and can't wait to purchase more.
Mimi J.
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA

Love this lippy! It goes on really well - nice and creamy. Doesn't try out and stays put for a long time. Lots of fun colors too!
Feeding Hills, MA

My friend bought this gorgeous pack of these lip glosses and I was very jealous. But sharing is caring and she ended up letting me pick out one from the group that she willing to give up. I love anything in a nude color I swear. I also love mixing lip gloss and a matte lipstick. I really like my lip gloss and its not to sticky which I'm not a fan of.
Kalley M.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN

This is a great lip gloss. I've had a sample size for a few months (I don't use lip gloss a whole lot...) and it has been a go-to for when I want something on my lips, but nothing bright or flashy. It's got a nice feel to it, not super sticky yet it stays on well for a gloss. I love the cooling feel it gives, almost seems like it has some sort of mint in it that gives it that cooling/tingling sensation. I want to get all the colors!
Mac C.
Mac C.

Not a huge fan of lip gloss or lipsticks but I love the bareminerals lip gloss. This color is also one of my favorites.
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

These lip glosses are so yummy! They have just a hint of mint in them to make your lips feel cool and tingly. The colors are gorgeous and they last forever on your lips. Not sticky, smell wonderful and are pretty affordable for a higher end brand. Repurchase time and time again.
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA

Great everyday color that anyone can wear. This shade is really kind of a 'your lips but better' type of shade. I also love that it's minty.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC

I LOVE the color and how it makes my lips feel so plump. However, it is lipgloss so it's sticky. I don't like getting my hair stuck in it.
Riley P.
Riley P.

I typically don't love lip gloss, but I absolutely loved this product. I had my makeup done at ulta and they used a shade on me that I really enjoyed. I went and purchased it right away! Such a great product!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Super pigmented I just don't really prefer using lipgloss. It smells good though but if you like lip gloss this one is a great one
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now