Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I love these! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they have menthol which makes your lips feel amazing! The packaging is very cute and the gloss itself is long lasting. I normally purchase stuff like this online or at Ulta.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I love this gloss by Bare Minerals! I got it in buttercream! I have a light complexion and bonde hair and it goes great for a subtle look. It stays on ok. The bottle will last a while too!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Hollis, NY

This glosses are the best formula on the market specially the minty feeling so your lips could be moisturized while looking wonderful.
Karen G.
Karen G.

I got this as a birthday freebie and i absolutely love it. It has a tiny hint of mint and it feels super soft.
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this stuff. My lips feel better when I use it. If they are feeling chapped I put some on and feel that tingle like I feel when I use carmex. Moxie Lip Gloss comes in many shades and is long lasting. Worth every penny for me.
Marley
Marley

Love this lip gloss! There is enough coloring in it that you don't need a lipstick under it if you don't want.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

Really great product! I love the color and the way your lips feel after using it!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Milledgeville, GA

I am going to be honest, I hate hate hate lop gloss. However, I love this lip gloss. I picked this up at a tj maxx for about $5 and fell in love. It feels hydrating when you apply it. The gloss gives a beautiful finish that lasts more than most glosses I have tried. There is a slight mint smell and feel, if you can imagine. It is cooling. Very pleasant. I absolutely recommend this!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love this lip gloss! The moxie is my new favorite. It looks great and wears well. I like the mini sets the best because the fit in small purses and pockets so easily.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS

The best lip gloss EVER! Not too sticky and has the right amount of sheen! A little pricey but Ulta tends to offer a good sale a few times a year and I take advantage and stock up! Love the way this shines and makes my lips feel moisturized! Smooth Talker is my favorite shade!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now