BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
Haley W.
Haley W.
I have the Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Stargazer which is a shimmery coral. I have the Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lip Gloss in the shade Forbidden Nude which is a matte light pink. The buttercream is my favorite of the two. Its matte and it's creamier. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Libby W.
Libby W.
I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Show Off
This lip gloss is gorgeous! It smells great, and it plumps your lips. There is a bit of a tingly/cold sensation that you feel when you put it on, but overall, great product!
Yana L.
Yana L.
Review for: Show Off
Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Show Off
This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Review for: Show Off
This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?