19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
i ABSOLUTELY love this lip gloss over lipstick shades similar to this. It is not sticky at all.
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.
Review for: Show Off
I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Manda A.
Manda A.
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss! Such a great shade! Also great for people with sensitive lips like mine prone to excema.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC
Review for: Show Off
I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Review for: Show Off
This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Show Off
This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Yana L.
Yana L.
Review for: Show Off
Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Show Off
This lip gloss is gorgeous! It smells great, and it plumps your lips. There is a bit of a tingly/cold sensation that you feel when you put it on, but overall, great product!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?