BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Victoria M.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE this lip gloss. I received it as a birthday gift, along with a starter kit. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell. It has a sweet, luscious candy(kinda like cotton candy) smell to it. I actually like the smell. The colors are beautiful and it glides on smoothly. I'm going to purchase more when I get the chance.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
Review for: Game Changer
One of the best buttercream lip glosses I've used. Really love the consistency and the feel of it. It also stays on longer than I'd imagined. I got mine in the color must-have pink and love it, perfect neutral pink shade
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Game Changer
I love this lip gloss. The texture is great, smooth, and not sticky at all! I also really like the color and it is very flattering.
Ashley B.
Review for: Spark Plug
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Breanna  W.
Flintstone, GA
Review for: Ring Leader
Stays on for a long time and has a pretty shine to it. It's very messy if you don't know what you're doing and if you don't let it dry.
Courtney P.
Review for: Game Changer
Love bare minerals glosses. the colors are so natural and beautiful. love the applicator and the consistency of the gloss.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Game Changer
I love this shade and the way this gloss feels. It stays on for longer than other popular brands and has a light minty scent. This color is good for all skin tones and goes on great on top of lipstick.
Melissa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Game Changer
This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Laura H.
Katy, TX
Review for: Game Changer
This is my go-to lip gloss. I always have it with me. I have it in the shade Dazzler, which is a beautiful peachy color... not too bright but not too neutral either. It's super smooth and comfortable to wear. I love the consistency and how long it lasts. I also really love the smell. So delicious!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?