Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.

Love this! So soft and sticky. If you are going on a date it might not be the best for kissing because it will definitely get stuck on the guys lips, but if you wanna look fabulous with lips that pop this is perfect
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.

I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX

I have a mini of this product and I don't like it at all! The applicator shape is really weird being bent at such an extreme angle and the smell is gross. I don't like the tingley feeling it gives me either. YUCK
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I received a sample of this and I love it. It's very minty and cooling on the lips. It lasts for several hours. The only thing I don't like is its sticky and transfers easily. But the color is beautiful.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD

I love this shade and the way this gloss feels. It stays on for longer than other popular brands and has a light minty scent. This color is good for all skin tones and goes on great on top of lipstick.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Springfield , IL

I am obsessed with this!! My favorite color. I love how it's minty and not sticky or too greasy. I literally freak out when I can't find it. My closest stores are ALWAYS sold out of this color too!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Moxie was sent to me in trade on Poshmark. I loved the pretty colors and when I applied this by itself it gave me pigmented shade but also soft enough I could rub my lips together not sticky at all.
Skyler C.
Skyler C.
Kokomo, IN

This has to be one of my all time favorite lip glosses! It's very smooth and leaves you with a beautiful result. I recommend this product to anyone considering buying it! You will not regret it.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

Great color, very close to my natural lip color but just enhances it slightly. Has a bit of a funny taste, which keeps it from getting a full five stars, but overall, a really good product.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now