Add a Photo

Photos (83)
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO
March 24, 2015, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is smooth. I feel healthier when I wear it because it doesn't have nasty chemicals like a lot of other brands. It stays on all night and isn't sticky.
Skyler C.
Skyler C.
Kokomo, IN
This has to be one of my all time favorite lip glosses! It's very smooth and leaves you with a beautiful result. I recommend this product to anyone considering buying it! You will not regret it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
April 5, 2015, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
April 7, 2015, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
Love the color! Love anything from bare minerals! Gloss is definitely not sticky- goes on smooth!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
April 9, 2015, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Yana L.
Yana L.
April 10, 2015, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Show Off
Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN
April 11, 2015, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Show Off
This lip gloss is gorgeous! It smells great, and it plumps your lips. There is a bit of a tingly/cold sensation that you feel when you put it on, but overall, great product!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This lip gloss is like a cooling lip balm with a sweet smell and flavor. The color I have it Birthday Babe and it really pretty on my light skin. The texture is thick and sticky and stays for a long time. I would invest in a tube if you're looking for a go-to!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this one time because I have a few friends that wear it. i love how it glides on, and isn't to sticky. The color last a long time, well worth the money
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??