Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

This lip gloss smells absolutely amazing. 😭❤❤❤ I got this at ulta as a birthday freebie. I have the shade "birthday babe" which is a peachy pink color with subtle sparkles in it. The applicator is nice and the product has a cooling effect to it. It's a little sticky but not much. I've used way worse. I just LOVE these! Recommend!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

Shade: birthday babe

I usually don't do Shiney glosses but if you do its a great pick! This shade is great as it blends in with a natural lip color, just giving a hint of shine with sparkles. Not too mention it smells heavenly and has a nice cooling sensation.
Jesi S.
Jesi S.
Utica, KY

Love this gloss. Great color and stays on. It's a bit sticky but not bad. This color is rebel and it's one of my favorites. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT

Wore this today! It's the perfect nude shimmer with one of the most lovely gloss formulas I've tried. Bare Minerals for the win!
Angelena L.
Angelena L.

I Love the moxie glosses they are very pretty and smell great! But they are sheer in color so if you aren't looking for much color these are great
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.

I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Manda A.
Manda A.

Love this lip gloss! Such a great shade! Also great for people with sensitive lips like mine prone to excema.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Clinton Township, MI

I feel as if I have been searching for a good lipgloss for years. As a super picky girl who does not like a dramatic lip shade and wants something that will stay on for a while yet is not sticky I can FINALLY say ive found the one. Rule breaker is by far the best color for my dark skin tone. Will definitely continue to be my go to!
Alexa T.
Alexa T.

FAV PRODUCT, very creamy and leaves a good shine and a sophisticated look, ive used this many times its a good price and comes with a good amount of product!
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL

Embark on on a total thrill glide eith marvelous moxie lipgliss. Luscious, vibrant color loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer to medium coverage with nonstop glistening shine.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now