Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Not too sticky and not too greasy! Has the perfect amount of staying power for all day use
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY

I love Bare Minerals it always leaves my lips with the perfect color and it goes on so easily. The lip gloss is not sticky and lasts longer than other lip glosses I have tried before.
Breanne W.
Breanne W.

I love the true romantic collection! It's so soft and romantic and just absolutely stunning on everyone. It's a perfect nude with a hint of rose undertone to add to any day of the week or any occasion!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fairfield, OH

Such a great, rich looking lip gloss. But it applies super light, and you forget it's even on ! The line has great colors :)
Allie L.
Allie L.
Manteca, CA

I love, love these lip glosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips.
I really want more.
I do wish they were a bit cheaper.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT

I love the Colors in this gloss collection but I find it a little to sticky for my liking and it also makes my lips tingle feels like they put mint in it so I don't use it often
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
Washington, DC

This is a great neutral color. The texture is extremely moisturizing and creamy. It is a nice finish to a fresh face.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI

By far the best lip gloss I've ever used. Minty but it doesn't sting or burn and its mot too thick of sticky. Variety of colors.
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID

This is great product. I carry mine in my purse everyday it is long wearing on me and it doesn't dry out my lips. This is a awesome product
Megan K.
Megan K.
Brattleboro, VT

I love the bareminerals Moxie line of lip products. They feel so wonderful on your lips and I adore the cooling sensation when you apply them. As someone with a love-hate relationship with lip products, Moxie keeps me coming back for more. I do wish the product had a bit more staying powder and if bareminerals would make a transfer-free version of this product, I would be first in line!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??