19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Dana D.
Dana D.
By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Show Off
I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: DareDevil
Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This lip gloss is like a cooling lip balm with a sweet smell and flavor. The color I have it Birthday Babe and it really pretty on my light skin. The texture is thick and sticky and stays for a long time. I would invest in a tube if you're looking for a go-to!
Libby W.
Libby W.
I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.
Lately I'm all about Matte but I received this gloss as part of a free gift with purchase & since then I literally haven't left home without it. It kind of makes your lips feel a little tingly & has a plumping affect. Perfect consistency for longwear without being too sticky & my lips never dry out. I've been using it alot as a topcoat over my other matte liquids & it has improved their wear as well. I LOVE this.
India D.
India D.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with this lip gloss. It last all day and it keeps my lips moisturized. The color is also great for my skin complexion.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
Beautiful lipgloss. Lasts a while like most lip glosses and has a beautiful not sticky glossy finish.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?