Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Melynda D.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA

One of the best buttercream lip glosses I've used. Really love the consistency and the feel of it. It also stays on longer than I'd imagined. I got mine in the color must-have pink and love it, perfect neutral pink shade
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC

I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH

I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN

This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, MI

I got a sample of this in Daredevil and I am obsessed with it! The shade is perfect. Not too opaque, not too sheer. It isn't sticky and goes on nicely. Many shades to choose from too!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

A nice lip gloss that tastes great (kind of cinnamon minty) and has pretty sheer color. It is pretty sticky however I don't mind. It makes my lips look so pretty and plump.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love this lip gloss! The moxie is my new favorite. It looks great and wears well. I like the mini sets the best because the fit in small purses and pockets so easily.
Katie P.
Katie P.
El Monte, CA

I personally quite like this lip gloss due to the fact that I have long, thick hair and this gloss seems to do the job without making my hair stick all over the place.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I bought this one time because I have a few friends that wear it. i love how it glides on, and isn't to sticky. The color last a long time, well worth the money
Laura K.
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan

I really like the feel of this lip gloss on the lips. It feels very much like menthol, and I am into anything minty! It also has a great color to it.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.