Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

Really great product! I love the color and the way your lips feel after using it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Libby W.
Libby W.

I am not a huge lip gloss person - I feel like it's too sticky, shiny, and I just prefer matte lipsticks. This lip gloss is one of the few that I use. It has an AMAZING scent and feels so refreshing to apply on the lips, and the formulation is so smooth and creamy. It's extremely long lasting and can be worn on its own or paired with other things. I am a huge fan of this lip gloss and it is well worth the price.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Burke, VA

This lip gloss goes everywhere with me. One swipe and I feel completely put together. I have it in "Smooth Talker" and it's a perfect hint of color with nice shine. It's long lasting and feels nice - give my lips a slight tingle! In the winter it's a great protection against the cold, dry air. Highly recommend!
Mina H.
Mina H.

Got a deluxe sample as a birthday gift from bare minerals. The second i used it i fell in love and got a full sized gloss. The color is great, feels nice and smooth on the lips and has a delicious taste to it. Not shiny but has a medium sheer. Not even as pricey as other brands out there. Love it!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Fort Collins, CO

I love that not only can you get a light to medium coverage from this product but it has hydrating ingredients for your lips. To make any of the glosses last longer, you can line and fill in your lips with any of their lip liners. The only draw back is that it is slightly sticky.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Bowling Green, OH

I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT

This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.

Recieved this in a 10 dollar kit from Ulta on Black Friday and I love the shade Hot Shot. It is slightly minty and easy to apply with the angled doefoot applicator. Can't wait to buy more and rock this in the spring and summer :-)
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.

Love this! So soft and sticky. If you are going on a date it might not be the best for kissing because it will definitely get stuck on the guys lips, but if you wanna look fabulous with lips that pop this is perfect
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now