Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

This product gets 3 stars for color and opacity--it's gorgeous! I have the shade Maverick which goes well over top of a variety of lipsticks in my collection; anything from brown based shades through more deep plum shades. Unfortunately, the formula is terrible because it is super sticky. It also tingles and give a cold, pepperminty feeling to lips after putting it on (this doesn't bother me but some people are sensitive to that kind of thing). I am finishing my sample tube then looking for a different brand of gloss in a similar color.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL

This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, Pa

I got one of these complimentary from the boutique for my birthday. Its a really nice formula. It isn't sticky, which I think is really important in a formula. It smells wonderful and tastes great too. I found some recently on sale at TJMAXX too. I think the price is somewhat high for a full size but I think this is one of my new favorites.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA

Love the color! Love anything from bare minerals! Gloss is definitely not sticky- goes on smooth!
Seattle, WA

Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI

This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Skyler C.
Skyler C.
Kokomo, IN

This has to be one of my all time favorite lip glosses! It's very smooth and leaves you with a beautiful result. I recommend this product to anyone considering buying it! You will not regret it.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This lip gloss is smooth. I feel healthier when I wear it because it doesn't have nasty chemicals like a lot of other brands. It stays on all night and isn't sticky.
Seattle, WA

I love this lip gloss. The texture is great, smooth, and not sticky at all! I also really like the color and it is very flattering.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now