Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY

I received this as a sample from ipsy* service and I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! It is not stick which is good because it has a long staying power. This shade is the closest I have gotten to my lips but better shade. Its glides on smooth and it doesn't have much of a scent, not completely sheer but not completely opaque. Completely recommend it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Irvine, CA

I LOVE this lip gloss. I received it as a birthday gift, along with a starter kit. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell. It has a sweet, luscious candy(kinda like cotton candy) smell to it. I actually like the smell. The colors are beautiful and it glides on smoothly. I'm going to purchase more when I get the chance.
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN

A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Clinton , Ia

This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Mount Dora, FL

Absolutely love this lip gloss! I received it as a free birthday FAB gift and it's the perfect color! It's not super sticky, it's surprisingly super long lasting and the shade is so complimentary. It has a great cooling sensation and I'd definitely purchase it when I run out!
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
P C Beach, FL

I received a trial size of this lip gloss and ended up buying a full size when it ran out. The lip gloss comes in tons of colors and is very thick compared to other lip glosses. I like it a lot. The product is high quality and stays on much longer than most lip glosses.
Jaira L.
Jaira L.

I received this product as a sample and I love it! The color is great.. Not too bright but just enough so you know it's there. Smooth application. A hint of sticky but the color and long lasting affects out weigh that. Once my sample is out I will buy this!
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
New Haven, CT

It's a lip plumper with a little hint of mint that leaves my lips saturated with color and high shine! This isn't sticky or tingly like most of the lip plumpers out there. It's very gentle and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is a nice gloss, but not for the price. The color I have, Rebel is a medium toned pink in the tube but looks so sheer on my lips. I would purchase again in a different color, but would wait and get it at the outlet store.
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT

I got a free sample of this one time after buying a concealer. I'm not really into lip gloss because I find it sticky and gross, but this one wasn't too bad. Didn't really convince me to like lip gloss or anything, though.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.