Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
June 4, 2015, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: DareDevil
Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Burke, VA
June 6, 2015, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss goes everywhere with me. One swipe and I feel completely put together. I have it in "Smooth Talker" and it's a perfect hint of color with nice shine. It's long lasting and feels nice - give my lips a slight tingle! In the winter it's a great protection against the cold, dry air. Highly recommend!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
June 24, 2015, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
The moxy lip glosses are by far the best glosses and only glosses I now use. The colors are great and they give your lips a little plumping tingle. Not too glittery for the more mature ladies, but in my opinion has the right amount of gloss.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Katy, TX
June 25, 2015, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my go-to lip gloss. I always have it with me. I have it in the shade Dazzler, which is a beautiful peachy color... not too bright but not too neutral either. It's super smooth and comfortable to wear. I love the consistency and how long it lasts. I also really love the smell. So delicious!
Heather W.
Heather W.
June 30, 2015, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
July 6, 2015, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA
July 7, 2015, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
There is really nothing special about this lip gloss. You can find the same quality at a drugstore. It smelled really bad.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I love this lip gloss. It is great. It goes with basically everything. It is my go to lip gloss now I wear it with almost all of my looks.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, TX
July 13, 2015, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: DareDevil
Love this product! I have a chap lips and I actually feel like it's healing them while making them look good. I love my lip gloss.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??