Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Karen G.
Karen G.

I got this as a birthday freebie and i absolutely love it. It has a tiny hint of mint and it feels super soft.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

Really great product! I love the color and the way your lips feel after using it!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love this lip gloss! The moxie is my new favorite. It looks great and wears well. I like the mini sets the best because the fit in small purses and pockets so easily.
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT

I got a free sample of this one time after buying a concealer. I'm not really into lip gloss because I find it sticky and gross, but this one wasn't too bad. Didn't really convince me to like lip gloss or anything, though.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Clinton , Ia

This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Ely R.
Ely R.
Cary, NC

I absolutely love this lip gloss. I mostly wear it on nights out. It is not sticky and while it has glitter it does not 12 year old glittery. The shade rule breaker is a natural nude nice brown shade with pink tones and white glitter.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

This lip gloss is totally cute and worth the price. It's super smooth and looks great. Lasts for a while too!
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this lip gloss its great and always will be. I cant wait to buy more! Ill always love it
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN

This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY

I love this product it smells so good it's moisturizing , product is great , I use it all the time
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now