19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Rosa Z.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Review for: Show Off
This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented I just don't really prefer using lipgloss. It smells good though but if you like lip gloss this one is a great one
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the color and how it makes my lips feel so plump. However, it is lipgloss so it's sticky. I don't like getting my hair stuck in it.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss because I can't stand having my haor stick to my lips along with everything else. But my cousin showed this to me and told me I have to try it, I was skeptical because to me all lip glosses are the same. Once I tried it I fell in love with it; the color, the tingly feeling after I put it on, although my hair does still stick its worth it. It is a little pricey but mine has lasted me a long time and I would definitely recommend it.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC
Review for: Show Off
I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Manda A.
Manda A.
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss! Such a great shade! Also great for people with sensitive lips like mine prone to excema.
Dana D.
Dana D.
By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.
Review for: Show Off
I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?