Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN

A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan

I really like the feel of this lip gloss on the lips. It feels very much like menthol, and I am into anything minty! It also has a great color to it.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.

I received a sample of this and I love it. It's very minty and cooling on the lips. It lasts for several hours. The only thing I don't like is its sticky and transfers easily. But the color is beautiful.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

I love Bare minerals lip gloss. It may be a little sticky but it lasts a long time and loos great
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN

Got this as a gift for Christmas. I love the color, but it is not pigmented enough to show up on my naturally dark colored lips. However, I did love it did not make my lips feel sticky.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Burke, VA

This lip gloss goes everywhere with me. One swipe and I feel completely put together. I have it in "Smooth Talker" and it's a perfect hint of color with nice shine. It's long lasting and feels nice - give my lips a slight tingle! In the winter it's a great protection against the cold, dry air. Highly recommend!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.

The moxy lip glosses are by far the best glosses and only glosses I now use. The colors are great and they give your lips a little plumping tingle. Not too glittery for the more mature ladies, but in my opinion has the right amount of gloss.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Katy, TX

This is my go-to lip gloss. I always have it with me. I have it in the shade Dazzler, which is a beautiful peachy color... not too bright but not too neutral either. It's super smooth and comfortable to wear. I love the consistency and how long it lasts. I also really love the smell. So delicious!
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now