19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Karen G.
Karen G.
I got this as a birthday freebie and i absolutely love it. It has a tiny hint of mint and it feels super soft.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
I got a sample of this in Daredevil and I am obsessed with it! The shade is perfect. Not too opaque, not too sheer. It isn't sticky and goes on nicely. Many shades to choose from too!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pigmented I just don't really prefer using lipgloss. It smells good though but if you like lip gloss this one is a great one
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
I LOVE the color and how it makes my lips feel so plump. However, it is lipgloss so it's sticky. I don't like getting my hair stuck in it.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss because I can't stand having my haor stick to my lips along with everything else. But my cousin showed this to me and told me I have to try it, I was skeptical because to me all lip glosses are the same. Once I tried it I fell in love with it; the color, the tingly feeling after I put it on, although my hair does still stick its worth it. It is a little pricey but mine has lasted me a long time and I would definitely recommend it.
Dana D.
Dana D.
By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this at Ulta and loved the price. 15 bucks had to try and loved it. It gave a nice gloss without being too sticky. I am usually not a fan of sticky glosses so this was right up my alley
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This lip gloss is like a cooling lip balm with a sweet smell and flavor. The color I have it Birthday Babe and it really pretty on my light skin. The texture is thick and sticky and stays for a long time. I would invest in a tube if you're looking for a go-to!
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.
Lately I'm all about Matte but I received this gloss as part of a free gift with purchase & since then I literally haven't left home without it. It kind of makes your lips feel a little tingly & has a plumping affect. Perfect consistency for longwear without being too sticky & my lips never dry out. I've been using it alot as a topcoat over my other matte liquids & it has improved their wear as well. I LOVE this.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?