BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Linsey S.
Review for: Smooth Talker
Fun bright berry plum shade! Reminds me of jam or jelly! Something to try if you want to try a darker shade of lips without being a hardcore matte lipstick.
rebekah h.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Game Changer
I'm very happy with this product. A friend recommended this product because it's amazing quality and relatively affordable given the results. Highly recommended! Makes your limps look full and plump!
Katie P.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I personally quite like this lip gloss due to the fact that I have long, thick hair and this gloss seems to do the job without making my hair stick all over the place.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Show Off
Omg this is my ULTIMATE favorite lip gloss!! It's not that sticky lip gloss and this nude pink color I loveeee. This is my holy grail lip gloss, haven't found anything to replace it.
Lily R.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
This lip gloss is great because it's not ultra sticky, and adds a nice color to your lips. I stole this from my sister, and I wear it all the time! Also goes well on top of lipstick.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Game Changer
This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Haley  E.
I absolutely love this lip gloss! It's always my go to. It gives a pretty look and makes your lips feel great. It smells good too.
Yana L.
Review for: Show Off
Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss formula is AMAZING! It's not sticky at all and the scent is so minty and fresh. Definitely picking up more colors.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lip glosses. Not sticky and I love the minty scent. The color lasts a long time and it plumps perfectly.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?