BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Gina S.
springfield, ne
Review for: Game Changer
I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is smooth. I feel healthier when I wear it because it doesn't have nasty chemicals like a lot of other brands. It stays on all night and isn't sticky.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Game Changer
I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I can't really justify spending so much money on a lip gloss. Color payoff is nice but nothing special and still a bit sticky on the lips.
Alexa  D.
Review for: Game Changer
Love this! So soft and sticky. If you are going on a date it might not be the best for kissing because it will definitely get stuck on the guys lips, but if you wanna look fabulous with lips that pop this is perfect
Paulina P.
Review for: Ring Leader
I really love the color for this product! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and it's very long lasting. And the color is pigmented enough to just wear it alone.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Show Off
This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Erin S.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my favorite lip gloss out there. I usually don't like glosses simply because they are so sticky. This one doesn't feel that way at all. It has a sort of cooling effect that makes my lips feel plumper!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?