Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Heather W.
Heather W.
June 30, 2015, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love this product! I love the color! It smells like mint. Not sticky like other lip glosses are. If I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup it's one of main things I wear all the time.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
July 6, 2015, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This color is such a pretty pink , the marvelous moxie glosses are not thick where you have to worry about it getting stuck to your hair in the wind :)
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA
July 7, 2015, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
There is really nothing special about this lip gloss. You can find the same quality at a drugstore. It smelled really bad.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I love this lip gloss. It is great. It goes with basically everything. It is my go to lip gloss now I wear it with almost all of my looks.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, TX
July 13, 2015, 3:39 p.m.
Review for: DareDevil
Love this product! I have a chap lips and I actually feel like it's healing them while making them look good. I love my lip gloss.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 13, 2015, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: Risk Taker
I love this nude shade of lip gloss. It has some sparkle to it so it gives a little something interesting to a nude lip. Very juicy looking.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
July 13, 2015, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I bought this lip gloss a while back and I love the scent. It feels like it's moisturizing my lips and lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
July 17, 2015, 10 p.m.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
This color looks cute for summer time when you don't want to put on lipstick 💄 but I would wear it out and about when I get to go out
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
Galloway, OH
July 20, 2015, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
I have the lip gloss in Spark Plug. The smell reminds me of Andes mint and the color is a very wearable blush pink color.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this at Ulta and loved the price. 15 bucks had to try and loved it. It gave a nice gloss without being too sticky. I am usually not a fan of sticky glosses so this was right up my alley
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?