Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

This lip gloss is like a cooling lip balm with a sweet smell and flavor. The color I have it Birthday Babe and it really pretty on my light skin. The texture is thick and sticky and stays for a long time. I would invest in a tube if you're looking for a go-to!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ

I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
Emily M.
Emily M.

I love this lip gloss. It adds the extra pop on top of my lip stick and it smells wonderful. I also think that it is a great value. You get quite a bit of gloss in one tube so it lasts a long time. It will come off on glasses if you drink something but if you don't it will last for hours.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Baltimore, MD

I first tried this when bare minerals gave it to me as a birthday gift. Since then it is my go to lipgloss. It is a great price and has great color. It stays on decently for a gloss, and has an amazing minty feel to it
Ami D.
Ami D.

Omg I'm so glad I bought this! The colorS in Hypnotist are absolutely gorgeous! Applied over lipstick or just a gloss..nothing about it is plain. Love!
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

Works great, wish they had one in Berry love the feel of it on my lips tingly. It is a quality product. Wonderful color, doesn't taste bad & glides on smooth.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss because I can't stand having my haor stick to my lips along with everything else. But my cousin showed this to me and told me I have to try it, I was skeptical because to me all lip glosses are the same. Once I tried it I fell in love with it; the color, the tingly feeling after I put it on, although my hair does still stick its worth it. It is a little pricey but mine has lasted me a long time and I would definitely recommend it.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles, CA

I like these glosses, I own 3 of them. The texture is kinda thick but it doesn't bother me and I like it because I feel it last longer. Also love the fact that you can top it over a lipstick.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA

i bought the marvelous moxie buttercream lip gloss, and it was absolutely horrible!! The color was great in the shade "Must-Have Pink" but the smell of lip lip-gloss was absolutely horrible it smelled like Burnt plastic and burnt rubber, there was no way i could/would wear that all day
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??