Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
New Haven, CT

It's a lip plumper with a little hint of mint that leaves my lips saturated with color and high shine! This isn't sticky or tingly like most of the lip plumpers out there. It's very gentle and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is a nice gloss, but not for the price. The color I have, Rebel is a medium toned pink in the tube but looks so sheer on my lips. I would purchase again in a different color, but would wait and get it at the outlet store.
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT

I got a free sample of this one time after buying a concealer. I'm not really into lip gloss because I find it sticky and gross, but this one wasn't too bad. Didn't really convince me to like lip gloss or anything, though.
Melynda D.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA

One of the best buttercream lip glosses I've used. Really love the consistency and the feel of it. It also stays on longer than I'd imagined. I got mine in the color must-have pink and love it, perfect neutral pink shade
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC

I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH

I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN

This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, MI

I got a sample of this in Daredevil and I am obsessed with it! The shade is perfect. Not too opaque, not too sheer. It isn't sticky and goes on nicely. Many shades to choose from too!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

A nice lip gloss that tastes great (kind of cinnamon minty) and has pretty sheer color. It is pretty sticky however I don't mind. It makes my lips look so pretty and plump.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love this lip gloss! The moxie is my new favorite. It looks great and wears well. I like the mini sets the best because the fit in small purses and pockets so easily.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now