19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
Katie P.
Katie P.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I personally quite like this lip gloss due to the fact that I have long, thick hair and this gloss seems to do the job without making my hair stick all over the place.
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
This color looks cute for summer time when you don't want to put on lipstick 💄 but I would wear it out and about when I get to go out
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Risk Taker
I love this nude shade of lip gloss. It has some sparkle to it so it gives a little something interesting to a nude lip. Very juicy looking.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Stunner
There is really nothing special about this lip gloss. You can find the same quality at a drugstore. It smelled really bad.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: Spark Plug
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
Review for: Hot Shot
This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Stunner
I love this lip gloss. It slightly plumps the lips while adding a lot of shine. It is also not too sticky. Great product.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Stunner
Its okay..nothing special. I have it in hypnotist. I don't think its worth $18. Very similar to drug store brand lip gloss.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?