19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Haley W.
Haley W.
Milledgeville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am going to be honest, I hate hate hate lop gloss. However, I love this lip gloss. I picked this up at a tj maxx for about $5 and fell in love. It feels hydrating when you apply it. The gloss gives a beautiful finish that lasts more than most glosses I have tried. There is a slight mint smell and feel, if you can imagine. It is cooling. Very pleasant. I absolutely recommend this!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I absolutely love bare minerals they have the best makeup and I love the lip gloss. It goes on so smooth and is not sticky at all and gives me the perfect amount of lip color.
Elexa  Q.
Elexa Q.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I am in love with these from the color to the mint smell and the feeling of it is phenomenal I love this lip gloss I received it for Christmas last year. I highly recommend this I would give it a lot more stars if I could.#baremineralsnudeglosses
Linda C.
Linda C.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
These are wonderful!! I love he different colors and that they aren't super sticky like a lot of lip gloss!! It also has an amazing mint smell.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
My friend bought this gorgeous pack of these lip glosses and I was very jealous. But sharing is caring and she ended up letting me pick out one from the group that she willing to give up. I love anything in a nude color I swear. I also love mixing lip gloss and a matte lipstick. I really like my lip gloss and its not to sticky which I'm not a fan of.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm typically not a gloss kind of person but I received this in one of my subscriptions. I'm glad I tried it because it's the bomb! It smells nice, isn't super sticky and has good staying power. It kind of makes my lips feel minty and tingly too, which I oddly like!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
Marley
Marley
Love this lip gloss! There is enough coloring in it that you don't need a lipstick under it if you don't want.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
The best lip gloss EVER! Not too sticky and has the right amount of sheen! A little pricey but Ulta tends to offer a good sale a few times a year and I take advantage and stock up! Love the way this shines and makes my lips feel moisturized! Smooth Talker is my favorite shade!
Jesi S.
Jesi S.
Utica, KY
Love this gloss. Great color and stays on. It's a bit sticky but not bad. This color is rebel and it's one of my favorites. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??