Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I love this lip gloss! :) I always use it over a lipstick and it looks great!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Love the look and feel of the lip gloss they wear well and looks great !!!!!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

I recently got a sampler pack of Marvelous MOXIE, and so far I've only tried one of them. The super slim sample tube doesn't hold a candle to the standard half size sampler tube. The applicator only pulled a dab of the gloss at a time, so I had to dip the applicator at least 6-8 times before my lips were completely coated in gloss. The gloss itself smells wonderful and leaves your lips a little tingly. The color is very strong, but the shine doesn't last. After a few reapplications, the color does stain your lips, but not in the good way. It ends up looking more like you slept in your lipstick. Overall, I would recommend this gloss for short term wear and photos, but not for long term wear. It's a little bit of a hassle.
Brittanie H.
Brittanie H.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wore one of these for my BF's wedding this past fall and had to buy the color at the salon when I saw how amazing it looked. I was a little taken back at the cost BUT let me just say that this stuff STAYS ON and it kept my lips moist and never dried out. It was applied at 9am and I might have reapplied 2-3 from 9am-midnight. Its amazing and its great for everyday work looks too! this little guys lives in my handbag.
Feeding Hills, MA

My friend bought this gorgeous pack of these lip glosses and I was very jealous. But sharing is caring and she ended up letting me pick out one from the group that she willing to give up. I love anything in a nude color I swear. I also love mixing lip gloss and a matte lipstick. I really like my lip gloss and its not to sticky which I'm not a fan of.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY

I received this as a sample from ipsy* service and I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! It is not stick which is good because it has a long staying power. This shade is the closest I have gotten to my lips but better shade. Its glides on smooth and it doesn't have much of a scent, not completely sheer but not completely opaque. Completely recommend it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Irvine, CA

I LOVE this lip gloss. I received it as a birthday gift, along with a starter kit. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell. It has a sweet, luscious candy(kinda like cotton candy) smell to it. I actually like the smell. The colors are beautiful and it glides on smoothly. I'm going to purchase more when I get the chance.
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN

A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Clinton , Ia

This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Mount Dora, FL

Absolutely love this lip gloss! I received it as a free birthday FAB gift and it's the perfect color! It's not super sticky, it's surprisingly super long lasting and the shade is so complimentary. It has a great cooling sensation and I'd definitely purchase it when I run out!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?

Join Now