Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Janine I.
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ

LOVE this lip gloss! Very smooth, not tacky. I love the Rebel. Hint of color. Minty scent
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Love this set of lip glosses. The colors are very beautiful. It also has a nice smell.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Boise, ID

Super glossy! Comfortable on the lips, not sticky and sheer color! Love these glosses!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Great color and coverage for a gloss. Wow Factor is the best color for day to night!!
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , Ca

Love this lip gloss👏 my favorite. a bit pricey but i love it. the color is so nice
Monika S.
Monika S.

This stuff is so cute I'm addicted! Color and consistency are for everyday use.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I love this lip gloss! :) I always use it over a lipstick and it looks great!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Love the look and feel of the lip gloss they wear well and looks great !!!!!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

I recently got a sampler pack of Marvelous MOXIE, and so far I've only tried one of them. The super slim sample tube doesn't hold a candle to the standard half size sampler tube. The applicator only pulled a dab of the gloss at a time, so I had to dip the applicator at least 6-8 times before my lips were completely coated in gloss. The gloss itself smells wonderful and leaves your lips a little tingly. The color is very strong, but the shine doesn't last. After a few reapplications, the color does stain your lips, but not in the good way. It ends up looking more like you slept in your lipstick. Overall, I would recommend this gloss for short term wear and photos, but not for long term wear. It's a little bit of a hassle.
Brittanie A.
Brittanie A.
Lexington Pk, MD

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wore one of these for my BF's wedding this past fall and had to buy the color at the salon when I saw how amazing it looked. I was a little taken back at the cost BUT let me just say that this stuff STAYS ON and it kept my lips moist and never dried out. It was applied at 9am and I might have reapplied 2-3 from 9am-midnight. Its amazing and its great for everyday work looks too! this little guys lives in my handbag.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.