Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Marley
Marley

Love this lip gloss! There is enough coloring in it that you don't need a lipstick under it if you don't want.
Milledgeville, GA

I am going to be honest, I hate hate hate lop gloss. However, I love this lip gloss. I picked this up at a tj maxx for about $5 and fell in love. It feels hydrating when you apply it. The gloss gives a beautiful finish that lasts more than most glosses I have tried. There is a slight mint smell and feel, if you can imagine. It is cooling. Very pleasant. I absolutely recommend this!
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS

The best lip gloss EVER! Not too sticky and has the right amount of sheen! A little pricey but Ulta tends to offer a good sale a few times a year and I take advantage and stock up! Love the way this shines and makes my lips feel moisturized! Smooth Talker is my favorite shade!
Haley W.

I have the Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Stargazer which is a shimmery coral. I have the Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lip Gloss in the shade Forbidden Nude which is a matte light pink. The buttercream is my favorite of the two. Its matte and it's creamier. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA

Pros: strong minty scent, cool tingly feeling upon application

Cons: SO #sticky and stayed that way until I wiped it off in frustration. The color was too light and 70s kind of frosted, too.

This came as part of a holiday set I got at Ulta, and I loved the face powder & eyeshadow, this was a total dud. It looked so pretty in the packaging and smelled great, I really wanted to love it but ended up giving it to my mom because I can't stand sticky lip stuff.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Beacon, NY

I love the one I have, it's a neutral light pink. I have it 4 out of 5 because it is a little sticky but after a while it's not. I recently bought they're regular lip glosses and the pigment is awesome I definitely recommend it.
Ely R.
Ely R.
Cary, NC

I absolutely love this lip gloss. I mostly wear it on nights out. It is not sticky and while it has glitter it does not 12 year old glittery. The shade rule breaker is a natural nude nice brown shade with pink tones and white glitter.
Haley B.
Haley B.

Love this lip gloss its great and always will be. I cant wait to buy more! Ill always love it
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY

I love this product it smells so good it's moisturizing , product is great , I use it all the time
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

This lip gloss smells absolutely amazing. 😭❤❤❤ I got this at ulta as a birthday freebie. I have the shade "birthday babe" which is a peachy pink color with subtle sparkles in it. The applicator is nice and the product has a cooling effect to it. It's a little sticky but not much. I've used way worse. I just LOVE these! Recommend!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now