Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX

I'm typically not a gloss kind of person but I received this in one of my subscriptions. I'm glad I tried it because it's the bomb! It smells nice, isn't super sticky and has good staying power. It kind of makes my lips feel minty and tingly too, which I oddly like!
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX

Beautiful lipgloss. Lasts a while like most lip glosses and has a beautiful not sticky glossy finish.
janelle r.
janelle r.
Columbia, MD

This lip gloss is amazing! It's smooth and not sticky at all. The color lasts and makes my lips look plump and really good!
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
P C Beach, FL

I received a trial size of this lip gloss and ended up buying a full size when it ran out. The lip gloss comes in tons of colors and is very thick compared to other lip glosses. I like it a lot. The product is high quality and stays on much longer than most lip glosses.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I love these! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they have menthol which makes your lips feel amazing! The packaging is very cute and the gloss itself is long lasting. I normally purchase stuff like this online or at Ulta.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

I recently got a sampler pack of Marvelous MOXIE, and so far I've only tried one of them. The super slim sample tube doesn't hold a candle to the standard half size sampler tube. The applicator only pulled a dab of the gloss at a time, so I had to dip the applicator at least 6-8 times before my lips were completely coated in gloss. The gloss itself smells wonderful and leaves your lips a little tingly. The color is very strong, but the shine doesn't last. After a few reapplications, the color does stain your lips, but not in the good way. It ends up looking more like you slept in your lipstick. Overall, I would recommend this gloss for short term wear and photos, but not for long term wear. It's a little bit of a hassle.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I love this gloss by Bare Minerals! I got it in buttercream! I have a light complexion and bonde hair and it goes great for a subtle look. It stays on ok. The bottle will last a while too!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Hollis, NY

This glosses are the best formula on the market specially the minty feeling so your lips could be moisturized while looking wonderful.
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this stuff. My lips feel better when I use it. If they are feeling chapped I put some on and feel that tingle like I feel when I use carmex. Moxie Lip Gloss comes in many shades and is long lasting. Worth every penny for me.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

A nice lip gloss that tastes great (kind of cinnamon minty) and has pretty sheer color. It is pretty sticky however I don't mind. It makes my lips look so pretty and plump.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now