Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (61)
Trisha K.
Trisha K.

I recently got a sampler pack of Marvelous MOXIE, and so far I've only tried one of them. The super slim sample tube doesn't hold a candle to the standard half size sampler tube. The applicator only pulled a dab of the gloss at a time, so I had to dip the applicator at least 6-8 times before my lips were completely coated in gloss. The gloss itself smells wonderful and leaves your lips a little tingly. The color is very strong, but the shine doesn't last. After a few reapplications, the color does stain your lips, but not in the good way. It ends up looking more like you slept in your lipstick. Overall, I would recommend this gloss for short term wear and photos, but not for long term wear. It's a little bit of a hassle.
Brittanie A.
Brittanie A.
Lexington Pk, MD

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wore one of these for my BF's wedding this past fall and had to buy the color at the salon when I saw how amazing it looked. I was a little taken back at the cost BUT let me just say that this stuff STAYS ON and it kept my lips moist and never dried out. It was applied at 9am and I might have reapplied 2-3 from 9am-midnight. Its amazing and its great for everyday work looks too! this little guys lives in my handbag.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY

I received this as a sample from ipsy* service and I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! It is not stick which is good because it has a long staying power. This shade is the closest I have gotten to my lips but better shade. Its glides on smooth and it doesn't have much of a scent, not completely sheer but not completely opaque. Completely recommend it.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Irvine, CA

I LOVE this lip gloss. I received it as a birthday gift, along with a starter kit. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell. It has a sweet, luscious candy(kinda like cotton candy) smell to it. I actually like the smell. The colors are beautiful and it glides on smoothly. I'm going to purchase more when I get the chance.
Carrie  H.
Carrie H.
Minneapolis, MN

A fun lip gloss that's great alone or layered over other colors. High shine without the stickiness that so many other lip glosses have. My only complaint is, it has a high transfer factor so your S/O might not appreciate wearing it after a kiss. But that's his problem not yours! Lol.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Clinton , Ia

This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Mount Dora, FL

Absolutely love this lip gloss! I received it as a free birthday FAB gift and it's the perfect color! It's not super sticky, it's surprisingly super long lasting and the shade is so complimentary. It has a great cooling sensation and I'd definitely purchase it when I run out!
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
P C Beach, FL

I received a trial size of this lip gloss and ended up buying a full size when it ran out. The lip gloss comes in tons of colors and is very thick compared to other lip glosses. I like it a lot. The product is high quality and stays on much longer than most lip glosses.
Jaira L.
Jaira L.

I received this product as a sample and I love it! The color is great.. Not too bright but just enough so you know it's there. Smooth application. A hint of sticky but the color and long lasting affects out weigh that. Once my sample is out I will buy this!
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
New Haven, CT

It's a lip plumper with a little hint of mint that leaves my lips saturated with color and high shine! This isn't sticky or tingly like most of the lip plumpers out there. It's very gentle and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now