Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Denise W.
Denise W.

I love this stuff. My lips feel better when I use it. If they are feeling chapped I put some on and feel that tingle like I feel when I use carmex. Moxie Lip Gloss comes in many shades and is long lasting. Worth every penny for me.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Hollis, NY

This glosses are the best formula on the market specially the minty feeling so your lips could be moisturized while looking wonderful.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX

I love this gloss by Bare Minerals! I got it in buttercream! I have a light complexion and bonde hair and it goes great for a subtle look. It stays on ok. The bottle will last a while too!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I love these! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they have menthol which makes your lips feel amazing! The packaging is very cute and the gloss itself is long lasting. I normally purchase stuff like this online or at Ulta.
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX

Beautiful lipgloss. Lasts a while like most lip glosses and has a beautiful not sticky glossy finish.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX

I'm typically not a gloss kind of person but I received this in one of my subscriptions. I'm glad I tried it because it's the bomb! It smells nice, isn't super sticky and has good staying power. It kind of makes my lips feel minty and tingly too, which I oddly like!
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.

Lately I'm all about Matte but I received this gloss as part of a free gift with purchase & since then I literally haven't left home without it. It kind of makes your lips feel a little tingly & has a plumping affect. Perfect consistency for longwear without being too sticky & my lips never dry out. I've been using it alot as a topcoat over my other matte liquids & it has improved their wear as well. I LOVE this.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie , La

I love the whole Moxie line from Bare Minerals. Such great colors and coverage. It well worth the money. I love a good lip gloss. I have purchased several to give out this holiday seasons to friends and family.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
Dana D.
Dana D.

By far my favorite lip gloss! I have so many different colors and they go on so nicely and NOT sticky at all. The colors are gorgeous i get compliments whenever i wear them. Definitely worth every penny.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now