BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Amanda A.
Review for: Stunner
Moxie was sent to me in trade on Poshmark. I loved the pretty colors and when I applied this by itself it gave me pigmented shade but also soft enough I could rub my lips together not sticky at all.
Skyler C.
Kokomo, IN
This has to be one of my all time favorite lip glosses! It's very smooth and leaves you with a beautiful result. I recommend this product to anyone considering buying it! You will not regret it.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Show Off
I really like this formula it's a very very comfortable gloss. It's sheer enough for a subtle look. The color selection could be better, but overall it's build-able and just a little sticky
Christy M.
Review for: Game Changer
I got this gloss for my birthday from Ulta and I rarely use it because it is so sticky. I do like the color and the gloss lasts awhile, but I can't get over that sticky feel.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is amazing, not only does it smell amazing and well taste good. It makes my lips pop. It doesn't have that stickiness that most lip glosses have the color just last. 10/10
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really like this lip gloss and I'm not huge on gloss. its plumps my lips up and feel smooth, not sticky at all. great color .over all great product
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Game Changer
Great color, very close to my natural lip color but just enhances it slightly. Has a bit of a funny taste, which keeps it from getting a full five stars, but overall, a really good product.
Cassie K.
Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Mary V.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Rebecca K.
I love this lip gloss! The moxie is my new favorite. It looks great and wears well. I like the mini sets the best because the fit in small purses and pockets so easily.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??