Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH

I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
Seattle, WA

I love this lip gloss. The texture is great, smooth, and not sticky at all! I also really like the color and it is very flattering.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

This lip gloss is smooth. I feel healthier when I wear it because it doesn't have nasty chemicals like a lot of other brands. It stays on all night and isn't sticky.
Skyler C.
Skyler C.
Kokomo, IN

This has to be one of my all time favorite lip glosses! It's very smooth and leaves you with a beautiful result. I recommend this product to anyone considering buying it! You will not regret it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Love bareMinerals! This lip gloss is smooth and shiny and has amazing color. Will buy again and again.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI

This is a great product. Not only is it not sticky but the colors are great! I also like that there is zinc in the gloss giving me extra protection from the sun
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA

Love the color! Love anything from bare minerals! Gloss is definitely not sticky- goes on smooth!
Seattle, WA

Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Yana L.
Yana L.

Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN

This lip gloss is gorgeous! It smells great, and it plumps your lips. There is a bit of a tingly/cold sensation that you feel when you put it on, but overall, great product!
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now