Add a Photo

Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Jan. 3, 2014, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
Moxie was sent to me in trade on Poshmark. I loved the pretty colors and when I applied this by itself it gave me pigmented shade but also soft enough I could rub my lips together not sticky at all.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY
Sept. 10, 2014, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
Its okay..nothing special. I have it in hypnotist. I don't think its worth $18. Very similar to drug store brand lip gloss.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Ring Leader
I really love the color for this product! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and it's very long lasting. And the color is pigmented enough to just wear it alone.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wylie, TX
Dec. 21, 2014, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
I love this lip gloss. It slightly plumps the lips while adding a lot of shine. It is also not too sticky. Great product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Spokane, WA
Jan. 15, 2015, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Stunner
This is my FAVORITE brand! Their lip gloss is the best. It feels like it even plumps my lips up just a little bit more. I live MOXIE
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Feb. 24, 2015, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Spark Plug
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Melynda D.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
Feb. 26, 2015, 5:45 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
One of the best buttercream lip glosses I've used. Really love the consistency and the feel of it. It also stays on longer than I'd imagined. I got mine in the color must-have pink and love it, perfect neutral pink shade
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE this lip gloss. I received it as a birthday gift, along with a starter kit. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell. It has a sweet, luscious candy(kinda like cotton candy) smell to it. I actually like the smell. The colors are beautiful and it glides on smoothly. I'm going to purchase more when I get the chance.
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.
March 9, 2015, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
Love this! So soft and sticky. If you are going on a date it might not be the best for kissing because it will definitely get stuck on the guys lips, but if you wanna look fabulous with lips that pop this is perfect
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Recieved this in a 10 dollar kit from Ulta on Black Friday and I love the shade Hot Shot. It is slightly minty and easy to apply with the angled doefoot applicator. Can't wait to buy more and rock this in the spring and summer :-)
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??