19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Autumn  S.
Autumn S.
Bridgewater, VA
Review for: Game Changer
This is definitely my favorite lip gloss. It completes a look simply and feels great on my lips!
Sammi M.
Sammi M.
Bryan , TX
Review for: Game Changer
Great gloss, not too thick or sticky! Long wearing and easy to apply and mix with other colors!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Game Changer
My favorite color and favorite brand! This stays on for a long time and has never let me down.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Review for: Game Changer
I love this lip gloss! :) I always use it over a lipstick and it looks great!
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.
Review for: Game Changer
This gloss is very smooth and not sticky. The color is subtle, but pretty. I usually am not a fan of lip gloss, but I love this one!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Shade: birthday babe

I usually don't do Shiney glosses but if you do its a great pick! This shade is great as it blends in with a natural lip color, just giving a hint of shine with sparkles. Not too mention it smells heavenly and has a nice cooling sensation.
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
FAV PRODUCT, very creamy and leaves a good shine and a sophisticated look, ive used this many times its a good price and comes with a good amount of product!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
My favorite Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss is in the shade rule breaker. It is a BEAUTIFUL color on its own or layered over something else. I've been using this line of lip gloss for a few years now and will probably never stop. The price is good, the product lasts, and it feels great.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gets 3 stars for color and opacity--it's gorgeous! I have the shade Maverick which goes well over top of a variety of lipsticks in my collection; anything from brown based shades through more deep plum shades. Unfortunately, the formula is terrible because it is super sticky. It also tingles and give a cold, pepperminty feeling to lips after putting it on (this doesn't bother me but some people are sensitive to that kind of thing). I am finishing my sample tube then looking for a different brand of gloss in a similar color.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but I really like this one. It doesn't make my lips super sticky, it feels nice, the color is pretty, and it's not super shiny-which I like. It has a slight peppermint smell that is nice. Overall, great lip gloss!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?