Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA

Love this lip gloss. Bare Minerals has a great formula for their lip gloss. They have light pigmentation but a lot of shine and they make my lips feel minty fresh!
Yana L.
Yana L.

Great color, makes my lips look plump! However, the taste of it bothers me. The taste and smell is a bit strong for me. Although I love this gloss and color I wouldn't repurchase.
Maya G.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN

This lip gloss is gorgeous! It smells great, and it plumps your lips. There is a bit of a tingly/cold sensation that you feel when you put it on, but overall, great product!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH

Great color, very close to my natural lip color but just enhances it slightly. Has a bit of a funny taste, which keeps it from getting a full five stars, but overall, a really good product.
Katie P.
Katie P.
El Monte, CA

I personally quite like this lip gloss due to the fact that I have long, thick hair and this gloss seems to do the job without making my hair stick all over the place.
Suzanne T.
Suzanne T.

This gloss is very smooth and not sticky. The color is subtle, but pretty. I usually am not a fan of lip gloss, but I love this one!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD

I love this shade and the way this gloss feels. It stays on for longer than other popular brands and has a light minty scent. This color is good for all skin tones and goes on great on top of lipstick.
Mina H.
Mina H.

Got a deluxe sample as a birthday gift from bare minerals. The second i used it i fell in love and got a full sized gloss. The color is great, feels nice and smooth on the lips and has a delicious taste to it. Not shiny but has a medium sheer. Not even as pricey as other brands out there. Love it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Saint Joseph, MO

Love this shade and the color is long lasting. It has an odd texture and taste but is still one of my favorites.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

Love bare minerals glosses. the colors are so natural and beautiful. love the applicator and the consistency of the gloss.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now