BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Shannon M.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Claudemie M.
Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Raishelle W.
Review for: Show Off
I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Lynn D.
York, SC
Review for: Show Off
I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Vanessa O.
I bought this one time because I have a few friends that wear it. i love how it glides on, and isn't to sticky. The color last a long time, well worth the money
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Review for: Stunner
I have a mini of this product and I don't like it at all! The applicator shape is really weird being bent at such an extreme angle and the smell is gross. I don't like the tingley feeling it gives me either. YUCK
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Show Off
I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Lisa F.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It is a neutral colors but has some shine to it. It is a gloss that you can wear every day. It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy like other glosses.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Game Changer
I love this shade and the way this gloss feels. It stays on for longer than other popular brands and has a light minty scent. This color is good for all skin tones and goes on great on top of lipstick.
Raigan  D.
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??