Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (83)
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
This lip gloss is totally cute and worth the price. It's super smooth and looks great. Lasts for a while too!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
Jan. 8, 2015, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Hot Shot
This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Jan. 3, 2015, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Risk Taker
Wore this today! It's the perfect nude shimmer with one of the most lovely gloss formulas I've tried. Bare Minerals for the win!
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.
Jan. 10, 2015, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Manda A.
Manda A.
Jan. 29, 2015, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Love this lip gloss! Such a great shade! Also great for people with sensitive lips like mine prone to excema.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC
Jan. 20, 2015, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Jan. 3, 2015, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
India D.
India D.
Waukesha, WI
Feb. 7, 2015, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with this lip gloss. It last all day and it keeps my lips moisturized. The color is also great for my skin complexion.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Nov. 19, 2014, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I am obsessed with this!! My favorite color. I love how it's minty and not sticky or too greasy. I literally freak out when I can't find it. My closest stores are ALWAYS sold out of this color too!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Feb. 18, 2014, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Stunner
I have a mini of this product and I don't like it at all! The applicator shape is really weird being bent at such an extreme angle and the smell is gross. I don't like the tingley feeling it gives me either. YUCK
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??