Add a Photo

#27 in Lip Gloss

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Mt Pleasant, UT

Wore this today! It's the perfect nude shimmer with one of the most lovely gloss formulas I've tried. Bare Minerals for the win!
Raishelle W.
Raishelle W.

I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Manda A.
Manda A.

Love this lip gloss! Such a great shade! Also great for people with sensitive lips like mine prone to excema.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC

I love the formula of the moxie glosses, and the rebel shade is flattering on anyone. Just a hint of color. The formula makes my lips feel hydrated and full and I have to reapply fewer times than most glosses.
Mt Pleasant, UT

This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
India D.
India D.
Waukesha, WI

I'm in love with this lip gloss. It last all day and it keeps my lips moisturized. The color is also great for my skin complexion.
Niki K.
Niki K.

I am obsessed with this!! My favorite color. I love how it's minty and not sticky or too greasy. I literally freak out when I can't find it. My closest stores are ALWAYS sold out of this color too!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX

I have a mini of this product and I don't like it at all! The applicator shape is really weird being bent at such an extreme angle and the smell is gross. I don't like the tingley feeling it gives me either. YUCK
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Moxie was sent to me in trade on Poshmark. I loved the pretty colors and when I applied this by itself it gave me pigmented shade but also soft enough I could rub my lips together not sticky at all.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY

Its okay..nothing special. I have it in hypnotist. I don't think its worth $18. Very similar to drug store brand lip gloss.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now