Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL

This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

This product gets 3 stars for color and opacity--it's gorgeous! I have the shade Maverick which goes well over top of a variety of lipsticks in my collection; anything from brown based shades through more deep plum shades. Unfortunately, the formula is terrible because it is super sticky. It also tingles and give a cold, pepperminty feeling to lips after putting it on (this doesn't bother me but some people are sensitive to that kind of thing). I am finishing my sample tube then looking for a different brand of gloss in a similar color.
Kara S.
Kara S.
BLUE SPRINGS, Missouri

I got a gift set of this gloss for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I am wary of products that look glittery or shimmery since I'm a little too old for so much Sparkle lol but these are perfect. You can use alone or with a lipstick for evening.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

My favorite Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss is in the shade rule breaker. It is a BEAUTIFUL color on its own or layered over something else. I've been using this line of lip gloss for a few years now and will probably never stop. The price is good, the product lasts, and it feels great.
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL

Embark on on a total thrill glide eith marvelous moxie lipgliss. Luscious, vibrant color loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer to medium coverage with nonstop glistening shine.
Alexa T.
Alexa T.

FAV PRODUCT, very creamy and leaves a good shine and a sophisticated look, ive used this many times its a good price and comes with a good amount of product!
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Clinton Township, MI

I feel as if I have been searching for a good lipgloss for years. As a super picky girl who does not like a dramatic lip shade and wants something that will stay on for a while yet is not sticky I can FINALLY say ive found the one. Rule breaker is by far the best color for my dark skin tone. Will definitely continue to be my go to!
Angelena L.
Angelena L.

I Love the moxie glosses they are very pretty and smell great! But they are sheer in color so if you aren't looking for much color these are great
Jesi S.
Jesi S.
Utica, KY

Love this gloss. Great color and stays on. It's a bit sticky but not bad. This color is rebel and it's one of my favorites. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

Shade: birthday babe

I usually don't do Shiney glosses but if you do its a great pick! This shade is great as it blends in with a natural lip color, just giving a hint of shine with sparkles. Not too mention it smells heavenly and has a nice cooling sensation.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??