19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Show Off
Omg this is my ULTIMATE favorite lip gloss!! It's not that sticky lip gloss and this nude pink color I loveeee. This is my holy grail lip gloss, haven't found anything to replace it.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
This lip gloss is great because it's not ultra sticky, and adds a nice color to your lips. I stole this from my sister, and I wear it all the time! Also goes well on top of lipstick.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Game Changer
This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Love this lip gloss. Perfect for someone looking for a real glossy gloss. Not a lot of color so its perfect to layer overtop of another lipstick
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trail Blazer
I love the texture and how pigmented these lip glosses are. This is a very nice pinkish color, my absolute favorite though is "Temptress"- it goes with any skin tone!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA
I love that this is minty flavored, and the colors are all so beautiful. I do with it lasted longer for the price.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Centerville, MA
THESE ARE SOOOO NICE! I'm wearing the shade heartbreaker right now! These are so pigmented and smell AMAZING!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Looks, tastes, and smells good. But its a little sticky for my taste. But that does mean it will last longer.
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Review for: Game Changer
I just got this as a gift for Christmas and love it! The color is so pretty and it lasts a long time for a lip gloss. I love it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Show Off
I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?