BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Nordstrom
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in Daredevil and I am obsessed with it! The shade is perfect. Not too opaque, not too sheer. It isn't sticky and goes on nicely. Many shades to choose from too!
Lydia A.
Review for: Show Off
I used this lip gloss for my sophomore prom! It looks amazing on the lips and feels amazing! It has a cooling effect but is a little sticky. I would highly recommend though.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Review for: Show Off
This is a Bare Minerals must-have! These are awesome glosses, with such a comfortable and wearable finish. They have a slight mint flavor and are not overly sticky. Rebel is one of the most universal and wearable shades in the line.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice lip gloss that tastes great (kind of cinnamon minty) and has pretty sheer color. It is pretty sticky however I don't mind. It makes my lips look so pretty and plump.
Kylie L.
Recieved this in a 10 dollar kit from Ulta on Black Friday and I love the shade Hot Shot. It is slightly minty and easy to apply with the angled doefoot applicator. Can't wait to buy more and rock this in the spring and summer :-)
Ashley P.
Caryville, TN
Review for: Hot Shot
This lip gloss is what I wear everyday. It isn't a sticky gloss and the color lasts better than most other glosses. It makes your lips plumper and doesn't come off as easy as other glosses.
Jen S.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite glosses. Not sticky, nice flavor and fun cooling/plumping effect. The colors are great, too, and don't last all day so I can switch it up easily.
Claudemie M.
Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Raishelle W.
Review for: Show Off
I love this line of lip gloss. All the colors are gorgeous but Rebel is my favorite. It is very flattering to my light complexion and goes with just about any lip stick underneath. Adds shine and dimensional color.
Shannon M.
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is very shear and the colors only partially show up. It does not last long and emphasizes if your lips are even the slightest bit dry. It is also very sticky, so when your hair blows in your face your guaranteed to have lip gloss all over it. I got it as a sample and was really disappointed.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??