Add a Photo

Photos (81)
India D.
India D.
Waukesha, WI

I'm in love with this lip gloss. It last all day and it keeps my lips moisturized. The color is also great for my skin complexion.
Niki K.
Niki K.

I am obsessed with this!! My favorite color. I love how it's minty and not sticky or too greasy. I literally freak out when I can't find it. My closest stores are ALWAYS sold out of this color too!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX

I have a mini of this product and I don't like it at all! The applicator shape is really weird being bent at such an extreme angle and the smell is gross. I don't like the tingley feeling it gives me either. YUCK
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Moxie was sent to me in trade on Poshmark. I loved the pretty colors and when I applied this by itself it gave me pigmented shade but also soft enough I could rub my lips together not sticky at all.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Deer Park, NY

Its okay..nothing special. I have it in hypnotist. I don't think its worth $18. Very similar to drug store brand lip gloss.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.

I really love the color for this product! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and it's very long lasting. And the color is pigmented enough to just wear it alone.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wylie, TX

I love this lip gloss. It slightly plumps the lips while adding a lot of shine. It is also not too sticky. Great product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Spokane, WA

This is my FAVORITE brand! Their lip gloss is the best. It feels like it even plumps my lips up just a little bit more. I live MOXIE
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Melynda D.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA

One of the best buttercream lip glosses I've used. Really love the consistency and the feel of it. It also stays on longer than I'd imagined. I got mine in the color must-have pink and love it, perfect neutral pink shade
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now