19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Christy M.
Christy M.
Review for: Game Changer
I got this gloss for my birthday from Ulta and I rarely use it because it is so sticky. I do like the color and the gloss lasts awhile, but I can't get over that sticky feel.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Game Changer
This lip gloss is amazing, not only does it smell amazing and well taste good. It makes my lips pop. It doesn't have that stickiness that most lip glosses have the color just last. 10/10
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Other
These are gorgeous and look beautiful on the lips but if you don't like sticky lip glosses, this is not for you.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Review for: Show Off
I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Review for: Spark Plug
Pretty shimmery warm dusty rose shade. I feel this is flattering for all skin tones. Great color to wear with neutral toned eye looks or rose gold looks. Nice Fall look.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Game Changer
I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my favorite lip gloss out there. I usually don't like glosses simply because they are so sticky. This one doesn't feel that way at all. It has a sort of cooling effect that makes my lips feel plumper!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?