BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Game Changer
I got this lip gloss as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I very rarely use lip gloss or chapstick or lipstick because I like it to stay perfect looking. This lip gloss does that very well. The color lasts very long and it stays put. It's a little sticky so when I kiss my boyfriend he gets coated, but overall, I love it!
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
Review for: Game Changer
One of the best buttercream lip glosses I've used. Really love the consistency and the feel of it. It also stays on longer than I'd imagined. I got mine in the color must-have pink and love it, perfect neutral pink shade
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
I got a free sample of this one time after buying a concealer. I'm not really into lip gloss because I find it sticky and gross, but this one wasn't too bad. Didn't really convince me to like lip gloss or anything, though.
Mina H.
Review for: Trail Blazer
Got a deluxe sample as a birthday gift from bare minerals. The second i used it i fell in love and got a full sized gloss. The color is great, feels nice and smooth on the lips and has a delicious taste to it. Not shiny but has a medium sheer. Not even as pricey as other brands out there. Love it!
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I received this for Christmas, and i alternate my colors all the time. I love this the and all the colors... there is one for every occasion. I got mine at the bare minerals store in the mall, but you can get it at your big name makeup stores! As soon as i run out, I am going to get more!
Angela B.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Game Changer
I love that not only can you get a light to medium coverage from this product but it has hydrating ingredients for your lips. To make any of the glosses last longer, you can line and fill in your lips with any of their lip liners. The only draw back is that it is slightly sticky.
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This gloss offers a nice tingly minty fresh formula that leaves your lips plump. The color payout is good, the formula glides on easily and is not too sticky. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Courtney M.
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??