Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite favorite lip gloss. These lip glosses feel so soft on the lips. They are my favorite formula and the color is beautiful.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY

This was just too sticky for me. the color didn't really look good with my skin tone :/ so i ended up returning it
Autumn  S.
Autumn S.
Bridgewater, VA

This is definitely my favorite lip gloss. It completes a look simply and feels great on my lips!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Campbellsvlle, KY

My favorite color and favorite brand! This stays on for a long time and has never let me down.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA

i bought the marvelous moxie buttercream lip gloss, and it was absolutely horrible!! The color was great in the shade "Must-Have Pink" but the smell of lip lip-gloss was absolutely horrible it smelled like Burnt plastic and burnt rubber, there was no way i could/would wear that all day
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA

I like these glosses, I own 3 of them. The texture is kinda thick but it doesn't bother me and I like it because I feel it last longer. Also love the fact that you can top it over a lipstick.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss because I can't stand having my haor stick to my lips along with everything else. But my cousin showed this to me and told me I have to try it, I was skeptical because to me all lip glosses are the same. Once I tried it I fell in love with it; the color, the tingly feeling after I put it on, although my hair does still stick its worth it. It is a little pricey but mine has lasted me a long time and I would definitely recommend it.
Mimi J.
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA

Love this lippy! It goes on really well - nice and creamy. Doesn't try out and stays put for a long time. Lots of fun colors too!
Ivette G.
Ivette G.

Works great, wish they had one in Berry love the feel of it on my lips tingly. It is a quality product. Wonderful color, doesn't taste bad & glides on smooth.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now