BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might pu...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Jams M.
I'm not a total fan of lip glosses, I like lip products that are a little more long lasting. However when I tried this product, it was pretty neat I guess. The colors are sheer of course, it's a lip gloss. And does stay awhile. I just don't know why they cost so much. Their formula isn't like super amazing or anything? But it's probably all about brand name.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is a super solid lip gloss. It lasts a long time (for a gloss), but it isn't too sticky. I like wearing it because it has an ultra smooth texture, and I LOVE the minty scent. It's not overpowering, but it feels fresh on your lips. My tube has lasted forever!
Nicole J.
Brentwood, TN
Love love this lip gloss. It's the perfect color while not being too sticky. I hate sticky gloss and I was so thankful this one wasn't at all! Also lasts for a long time and that's fantastic!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Got a second tube of this from Sephora.In a favorites pack.the color is trail blazer which is a nice nude. It tingles a bit and has a sweet mint smell.It is not sticky but it does run and pools leaving a line at the edges of my mouth as well as my inner mourh.Not cute.
Raigan  D.
Review for: Show Off more...
I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Review for: Game Changer more...
I got this lip gloss for Christmas and love it! I love the glossy color and the smooth texture. It is not sticky and doesn't get on your teeth. It comes in many colors and you can get it from Ulta.
chantal l.
I have 15 different shades of these. Obviously, I love them. They do have a slight minty scent and sensation to them but they are not plumping and I find it doesn't irritate me, just something to be aware of.
Brooke C.
Review for: Game Changer more...
This product is one I will definitely not be repurchasing. I got it as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta and it is extremely sticky. The color is nice for everyday use, however I do not enjoy this lip gloss at all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa S.
I love these! They have a beautiful selection of colors and they have menthol which makes your lips feel amazing! The packaging is very cute and the gloss itself is long lasting. I normally purchase stuff like this online or at Ulta.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??