Add a Photo

Lily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 18, 2015, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
This lip gloss is great because it's not ultra sticky, and adds a nice color to your lips. I stole this from my sister, and I wear it all the time! Also goes well on top of lipstick.
Emma M.
Emma M.
New Orleans , LA
Jan. 1, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This gloss last for around 3-4 hours. It has a cool finish almost minty but with no taste. I use a Chapstick before the gloss and it stays a lot longer. Never going back to a normal gloss
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Love this lip gloss. Perfect for someone looking for a real glossy gloss. Not a lot of color so its perfect to layer overtop of another lipstick
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Trail Blazer
I love the texture and how pigmented these lip glosses are. This is a very nice pinkish color, my absolute favorite though is "Temptress"- it goes with any skin tone!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Centerville, MA
THESE ARE SOOOO NICE! I'm wearing the shade heartbreaker right now! These are so pigmented and smell AMAZING!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Oct. 6, 2015, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH
I love this lip gloss! It has a slight minty flavor, which is perfect for freshening my breath! The only thing I would like is if it weren't as sticky.
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sept. 5, 2015, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Great everyday color that anyone can wear. This shade is really kind of a 'your lips but better' type of shade. I also love that it's minty.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA
Sept. 25, 2015, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
My favorite favorite lip gloss. These lip glosses feel so soft on the lips. They are my favorite formula and the color is beautiful.
Darlia S.
Darlia S.
Fayetteville, AR
Nov. 9, 2015, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Don't you want to be a Rebel??
I do, go buy this lip gloss
I get compliments on the color!!
Love love it - you won't be sorry!!!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?