Add a Photo

Photos (81)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH

I love this lip gloss! It has a slight minty flavor, which is perfect for freshening my breath! The only thing I would like is if it weren't as sticky.
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA

Great everyday color that anyone can wear. This shade is really kind of a 'your lips but better' type of shade. I also love that it's minty.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite favorite lip gloss. These lip glosses feel so soft on the lips. They are my favorite formula and the color is beautiful.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY

This was just too sticky for me. the color didn't really look good with my skin tone :/ so i ended up returning it
Autumn  S.
Autumn S.
Bridgewater, VA

This is definitely my favorite lip gloss. It completes a look simply and feels great on my lips!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Campbellsvlle, KY

My favorite color and favorite brand! This stays on for a long time and has never let me down.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

Really great product! I love the color and the way your lips feel after using it!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I love this lip gloss! The moxie is my new favorite. It looks great and wears well. I like the mini sets the best because the fit in small purses and pockets so easily.
Maureen N.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT

I got a free sample of this one time after buying a concealer. I'm not really into lip gloss because I find it sticky and gross, but this one wasn't too bad. Didn't really convince me to like lip gloss or anything, though.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Clinton , Ia

This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now