BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Love this product. Very nice array of colors, leaves your lips feeling fresh and plumped and taken care of (healthy). I usually don't like when a lip product has a scent but the mint-chocoate smell of this product is amazing.
Chloe M.
Clinton, IA
This is a good product that actually lasts a decent amount of time compared to other products I have used. I'm not much of a lip gloss person but if I'm dressing up I always use this lip gloss, it gives a nice polished natural looking sheen to your lips that looks really polished.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
Absolutely love this lip gloss! I received it as a free birthday FAB gift and it's the perfect color! It's not super sticky, it's surprisingly super long lasting and the shade is so complimentary. It has a great cooling sensation and I'd definitely purchase it when I run out!
Katelyn E.
P C Beach, FL
I received a trial size of this lip gloss and ended up buying a full size when it ran out. The lip gloss comes in tons of colors and is very thick compared to other lip glosses. I like it a lot. The product is high quality and stays on much longer than most lip glosses.
Emily M.
I love this lip gloss. It adds the extra pop on top of my lip stick and it smells wonderful. I also think that it is a great value. You get quite a bit of gloss in one tube so it lasts a long time. It will come off on glasses if you drink something but if you don't it will last for hours.
Jaira L.
I received this product as a sample and I love it! The color is great.. Not too bright but just enough so you know it's there. Smooth application. A hint of sticky but the color and long lasting affects out weigh that. Once my sample is out I will buy this!
Francesca D.
New Haven, CT
It's a lip plumper with a little hint of mint that leaves my lips saturated with color and high shine! This isn't sticky or tingly like most of the lip plumpers out there. It's very gentle and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Review for: Game Changer
I have this gloss in a few different colors. I'm not a big lip gloss fan but this stuff is awesome. it's a little sticky but nothing too bad. the color looks great with the perfect about of gloss. it's definitely moisturizing and even after the shiny-ness has worn away my lips still look great with a little bit of color
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this lip gloss in the color 'Rule Breaker'. It has a very sweet smell to it. It goes on pretty thick and sticky, but lasts for a while. The color is nude and has a lot of shine to it. This product was ok but not my favorite.
Taylor B.
This is a nice gloss, but not for the price. The color I have, Rebel is a medium toned pink in the tube but looks so sheer on my lips. I would purchase again in a different color, but would wait and get it at the outlet store.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??