Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (83)
Corissa T.
Corissa T.
This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Brookelynn S.
Brookelynn S.
This lipgloss isn't too glossy, it's just right. It doesn't feel sticky, yet gives off a brilliant shine. Worth every penny.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dec. 22, 2015, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite glosses. Not sticky, nice flavor and fun cooling/plumping effect. The colors are great, too, and don't last all day so I can switch it up easily.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
very nice gloss, not as much color as I'd like, but looks great paired with a matte foundation. recommended
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.
Oct. 8, 2015, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Cassie K.
Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Dec. 18, 2015, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
This is my favorite lip gloss out there. I usually don't like glosses simply because they are so sticky. This one doesn't feel that way at all. It has a sort of cooling effect that makes my lips feel plumper!
Johnstown
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 27, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Stunner, Game Changer
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ
Nov. 22, 2015, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
Omg this is my ULTIMATE favorite lip gloss!! It's not that sticky lip gloss and this nude pink color I loveeee. This is my holy grail lip gloss, haven't found anything to replace it.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?