19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a second tube of this from Sephora.In a favorites pack.the color is trail blazer which is a nice nude. It tingles a bit and has a sweet mint smell.It is not sticky but it does run and pools leaving a line at the edges of my mouth as well as my inner mourh.Not cute.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Review for: Show Off
I used this lip gloss for my sophomore prom! It looks amazing on the lips and feels amazing! It has a cooling effect but is a little sticky. I would highly recommend though.
Brookelynn S.
Brookelynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss isn't too glossy, it's just right. It doesn't feel sticky, yet gives off a brilliant shine. Worth every penny.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite glosses. Not sticky, nice flavor and fun cooling/plumping effect. The colors are great, too, and don't last all day so I can switch it up easily.
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.
Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Show Off
I love the smell of these glosses. It feels so fresh and good on the lips. Plus this color is so perfect for canceling out all the warmth in my dark lips. I wear this every day
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very nice gloss, not as much color as I'd like, but looks great paired with a matte foundation. recommended
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It is a neutral colors but has some shine to it. It is a gloss that you can wear every day. It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy like other glosses.
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.
Review for: Show Off
I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?