BY BAREMINERALS #82 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might pu...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Tiffany R.
Love love love these glosses! The colors are incredible and it feels so good on my lips. They have pretty good coverage and last a while. And it doesn't dry out on my lips either. I love the formula!
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach) more...
I am not a lip gloss fan by far, but this is the only gloss I own and will own. It's so fun and iridescent. It smells great, like soft buttery mints, and it feels great on the lips, it's not sticky! :D
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
These lip glosses are so yummy! They have just a hint of mint in them to make your lips feel cool and tingly. The colors are gorgeous and they last forever on your lips. Not sticky, smell wonderful and are pretty affordable for a higher end brand. Repurchase time and time again.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Review for: Game Changer more...
I love the brand but I think the lip gloss is so sticky and thick yet it doesn't stay on long. So I was a bit disappointed on their Moxie brand. would love it if it will be smooth when applying it.
Courtney M.
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink) more...
I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Lisa F.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It is a neutral colors but has some shine to it. It is a gloss that you can wear every day. It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy like other glosses.
Emily G.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample of it from Sephora and I will definitely go back and buy it once I run out! The color is gorgeous and it feels light on your lips. You can also tell that it moisterizes your lips while you have it on as well. A must buy!
Riley P.
I typically don't love lip gloss, but I absolutely loved this product. I had my makeup done at ulta and they used a shade on me that I really enjoyed. I went and purchased it right away! Such a great product!
Nina L.
Beacon, NY
I love the one I have, it's a neutral light pink. I have it 4 out of 5 because it is a little sticky but after a while it's not. I recently bought they're regular lip glosses and the pigment is awesome I definitely recommend it.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
This gloss offers a nice tingly minty fresh formula that leaves your lips plump. The color payout is good, the formula glides on easily and is not too sticky. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??