Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Kayla A.
Kayla A.

Is it possible to have a love affair with lip gloss? Because I am obsessed! I never leave the house without lip gloss and bare Minerals moxie is my favorite! It stays on great, comes in an array of shades to go with any look and gives your lips a cool, refreahing tingle when applied.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and isn't super sticky! It was easy to work with and looked great on my fair cool-toned-skin. I also have super pigmented lips, and this enhanced their natural color and didn't look all wonky!
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.

I'm in love with the marvelous moxie lip gloss! I received it as a free gift with a purchase and started using it everyday! It is the perfect color and keeps my lips moisturizer while not being too sticky!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Not much for me to say about this gloss. To me it's a very smooth formula, but it's just too sticky for my liking. Some of the shades have quite chunky glitter, which can feel strange on the lips.
Mary V.
Mary V.

These are my favorite lip glosses that I own. They come in several colors and all look fabulous. It goes on smooth and gives lips the gloss and slight tint of color they need to go with any look.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ

Omg this is my ULTIMATE favorite lip gloss!! It's not that sticky lip gloss and this nude pink color I loveeee. This is my holy grail lip gloss, haven't found anything to replace it.
Lily R.
Lily R.

This lip gloss is great because it's not ultra sticky, and adds a nice color to your lips. I stole this from my sister, and I wear it all the time! Also goes well on top of lipstick.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville

I love the texture and how pigmented these lip glosses are. This is a very nice pinkish color, my absolute favorite though is "Temptress"- it goes with any skin tone!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ

I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH

I love this lip gloss! It has a slight minty flavor, which is perfect for freshening my breath! The only thing I would like is if it weren't as sticky.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??