19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Review for: Game Changer
I have this gloss in a few different colors. I'm not a big lip gloss fan but this stuff is awesome. it's a little sticky but nothing too bad. the color looks great with the perfect about of gloss. it's definitely moisturizing and even after the shiny-ness has worn away my lips still look great with a little bit of color
Maddison C.
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Game Changer
I got this lip gloss as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I very rarely use lip gloss or chapstick or lipstick because I like it to stay perfect looking. This lip gloss does that very well. The color lasts very long and it stays put. It's a little sticky so when I kiss my boyfriend he gets coated, but overall, I love it!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bareminerals Lipgloss! They have pretty colors for any season! I also love how well the colors go with my complexion!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this product in the shade "Birthday Babe" which is a really pretty peachy pink shade. These lip glosses smell like mint and are so pretty on. They are pigmented and look amazing on everyone!
Corissa T.
Corissa T.
This lip gloss is great to help finish off a look. the one I have does not have much color but just enhances my natural lip color with a nice gloss. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling moist and refreshed.
Brookelynn S.
Brookelynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss isn't too glossy, it's just right. It doesn't feel sticky, yet gives off a brilliant shine. Worth every penny.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Review for: Game Changer
These are my favorite glosses. Not sticky, nice flavor and fun cooling/plumping effect. The colors are great, too, and don't last all day so I can switch it up easily.
Claudemie M.
Claudemie M.
Great glosses, very moisturizing, not sticky like others. Made with good quality ingredients. Not really a fan of glosses but these are one of my top 2 favorites.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
very nice gloss, not as much color as I'd like, but looks great paired with a matte foundation. recommended
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. It is a neutral colors but has some shine to it. It is a gloss that you can wear every day. It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy like other glosses.
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?