Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite favorite lip gloss. These lip glosses feel so soft on the lips. They are my favorite formula and the color is beautiful.
Tara A.
Tara A.
new orleans, la

This lip gloss reminds me of the Kylie Jenners lip glosses or mac lipglass but this one is more moisturizing and the color is bomb
Sara B.
Sara B.
Austin, TX

I love this product and I look forward to getting more of it I'm obsessed I serouisly love it I'm like make some in different color
Mimi J.
Mimi J.
Kennesaw, GA

Love this lippy! It goes on really well - nice and creamy. Doesn't try out and stays put for a long time. Lots of fun colors too!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Cibolo, Tx

Love this product! I have a chap lips and I actually feel like it's healing them while making them look good. I love my lip gloss.
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
Orland Park, IL

I just got this as a gift for Christmas and love it! The color is so pretty and it lasts a long time for a lip gloss. I love it.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI

By far the best lip gloss I've ever used. Minty but it doesn't sting or burn and its mot too thick of sticky. Variety of colors.
Darlia S.
Darlia S.
Fayetteville, AR

Don't you want to be a Rebel??
I do, go buy this lip gloss
I get compliments on the color!!
Love love it - you won't be sorry!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI

This gloss formula is AMAZING! It's not sticky at all and the scent is so minty and fresh. Definitely picking up more colors.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fairfield, OH

Such a great, rich looking lip gloss. But it applies super light, and you forget it's even on ! The line has great colors :)
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now