BY BAREMINERALS #96 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I received this set as a gift from my aunt and I will most definitely purchase more for myself. I love how long lasting the color is and how gentle it was on my sensitive lips. The darker colors are amazingly rich and lasted longer than I expected. It also leaves my lips kissable which makes my hubby happy since other glosses get a little goopy!
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a sample from ipsy* service and I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! It is not stick which is good because it has a long staying power. This shade is the closest I have gotten to my lips but better shade. Its glides on smooth and it doesn't have much of a scent, not completely sheer but not completely opaque. Completely recommend it.
Victoria M.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE this lip gloss. I received it as a birthday gift, along with a starter kit. The first thing I noticed when I put it on was the smell. It has a sweet, luscious candy(kinda like cotton candy) smell to it. I actually like the smell. The colors are beautiful and it glides on smoothly. I'm going to purchase more when I get the chance.
Ashley B.
Review for: Spark Plug
This is one of my favorite lip glosses. If someone knew me well, they would know that I absolutely hate lip gloss, but not this one. The color of this gloss is MLBB and the application is smooth and non-goopy. It comes in an angled doe-foot applicator and the product smells heavenly. It has a very minty smell to it, with a slight spice to it. It stays for a while, but one has to reapply upon eating or drinking. Great product. I highly recommend.
Lyssa W.
Review for: Hypnotist (holographic violet peach)
It's pretty in the tube, but it doesn't come out looking quite so magical on your lips. The price is a bit ridiculous as well. It looks like something magical, but once it's on your lips, it turns a very pale peachy pink hue and then, after several minutes, turns clear and you don't even see it anymore!
Janie R.
I have this in Must Have Pink. It's not as sticky or drying as drugstore lip glosses, which is nice. However these are quite expensive and I'm not much of a lip gloss fan to begin with so while It's a nice formula it's not enough for me to spend over 15 dollars on. It doesn't have long wear time either.
Rachel M.
I have this in the Sephora-exclusive shade "Birthday Babe," and it is a great gloss! I love the minty flavor. it is a bit sticky, but has a really good shine to it and a great doefoot applicator. I do plan on buying more of these types of lip glosses from Bare Minerals.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Show Off
I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and isn't super sticky! It was easy to work with and looked great on my fair cool-toned-skin. I also have super pigmented lips, and this enhanced their natural color and didn't look all wonky!
Regina C.
I got this lip gloss as a gift. I usually do not wear lip gloss because I am very picky and a lot of them tend to be sticky. However, this formula was perfect and was not too liquidy and sheer or thick and sticky! It leaves a great shine, has a sweet smell, and leaves a minty feeling on my lips, which i really enjoy.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??