Add a Photo

Photos (76)
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne

I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I love the feeling of having this lip gloss on my lips and the pigment is wonderful too. Will be stopping by Ulta soon for some more colors!
Rock Hill, SC

BareMinerals is a great brand and this is a good product. I think the pigmentation of their lip glosses are good and they glide on easy too.
Aileen C.
Aileen C.
Philadelphia, PA

Great everyday color that anyone can wear. This shade is really kind of a 'your lips but better' type of shade. I also love that it's minty.
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID

This is great product. I carry mine in my purse everyday it is long wearing on me and it doesn't dry out my lips. This is a awesome product
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Matthews, NC

I LOVE the color and how it makes my lips feel so plump. However, it is lipgloss so it's sticky. I don't like getting my hair stuck in it.
Rock Hill, SC

I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

This gloss is thick, tacky & sticky. It does last for a good amount of time though. I do like the colors & the applicator is really nice.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.