Add a Photo

Photos (83)
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Makenzie L.
Makenzie L.
Marston
This works okay. Doesn't stay on as long as I would like but it does apply smooth and it smells really nice! It's not blotchy when it comes off. I only got the sample size from my ipsy bag so it was a good dea but I wouldn't buy full size
Madison S.
Madison S.
Very shimmery but it is a thicker gloss. I always have to put on chapstick before so that it's easier to put on and smooth out. It is sticky. Like the color. Lasts a long time.
Mycah W.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
I like this product it has a great shimmer and nice glossy look. I bout mine at my local sephora. It wasent to pricey . It's very good quality but it is a little sticky, the tube it's in is very durable. I would buy this again it's pretty amazing 😉 💕
Madison J.
Madison J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great gloss, seriously. It is thick but not too thick. It last a decent amount of time. It smells delicious and the gloss is surprisingly pigmented!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Nov. 22, 2015, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: Game Changer
Is it possible to have a love affair with lip gloss? Because I am obsessed! I never leave the house without lip gloss and bare Minerals moxie is my favorite! It stays on great, comes in an array of shades to go with any look and gives your lips a cool, refreahing tingle when applied.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love this gloss it's so awesome and the flavor it's great it's not heavy and very moisturizing it's also got a very good color to it not to our there but adds a lil pop to your look
Laura K.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
Oct. 19, 2015, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Show Off
I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, smells amazing, and isn't super sticky! It was easy to work with and looked great on my fair cool-toned-skin. I also have super pigmented lips, and this enhanced their natural color and didn't look all wonky!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I love Bareminerals Lipgloss! They have pretty colors for any season! I also love how well the colors go with my complexion!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?