Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Love this set of lip glosses. The colors are very beautiful. It also has a nice smell.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Logan, UT

Super glossy! Comfortable on the lips, not sticky and sheer color! Love these glosses!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Great color and coverage for a gloss. Wow Factor is the best color for day to night!!
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , Ca

Love this lip gloss👏 my favorite. a bit pricey but i love it. the color is so nice
Monika S.
Monika S.

This stuff is so cute I'm addicted! Color and consistency are for everyday use.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Love the look and feel of the lip gloss they wear well and looks great !!!!!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I love this lip gloss!

I won it in a beauty blogger giveaway and have been enjoying for quite some time now! It's the perfect combination of shine and gloss without being greasy or annoying. Definitely considering purchasing from this line again once this one wears out or when I am ready to explore new colors.

The True Romantic collection is perfect for the feminine look and a classic, flirty shine that's long lasting.
Dana S.
Dana S.

I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift in the shade "Birthday Babe". It is a pretty pink color and I really liked the gloss itself. I did not think it had a great smell but the color lasted a decent amount of time on my lips. I also like how the applicator is a bit slanted making applying in creases a bit easier. I was happy to have tried this gloss since I probably wouldn't have purchased it on my own.
Devan L.
Devan L.
Preston, CT

I got this as a birthday gift from ulta and I don't normally wear lip gloss but this is really nice. it has a nice cool feeling that lasts a while after applying. the applicator is slanted which makes applying easier. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little too sticky for me but as I mentioned I also don't normally wear lip gloss.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Love this lip gloss! Got the sampler pack to try and instantly fell in love with it. There is a hint of coolness when put on that adds to its appeal. It is smooth and glossy. I bought hot shot in the regular size as it is my go to when I need just the right amount of gloss without the stickiness that comes with other glosses.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??