19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
This product is my go to lipgloss they have a slight plumping ability, the color payoff is amazing for a lipgloss and the range of colors is pretty good too. They aren't as pricey as some of the higher end look glasses but you definitely get what you pay for this lipgloss is by far of optimum quality. This is the one lipgloss that It actually will stay put for a little while and not have to be reapplied every 30 minutes.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really like this bare I earls marvelous moxie lip gloss! Recently I have not really been into lip glosses I'm all about the matte lips.when I was younger I loved certain lip glosses. Ever since I've gotten this one I feel in love. It plumps and feels great on the lips. It's not sticky (which I can't stand when they are) it's a really good gloss and I highly recommend it to all skin tones.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have one of these (and about 5 other lip products because I have a problem) in my bag at any given time. This is a frequent repurchase for me. The formula isn't sticky, yet it provides a brilliant shine. The scent is like a sweet mint that gives your lips a cool little tingle on application. My favorite shade is Rebel--a light neutral pink that would flatter any skin tone.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Game Changer
Normally I really don't like gloss or shimmer when it comes to lip products, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule! It's not sticky or prone to smudging and the shimmer actually helps perfect the look of my lips. Plus the cake scent certainly doesn't hurt. The only reason it didn't get 4 stars is that I just don't reach for it very often as I still prefer lipsticks.
Corie D.
Corie D.
Review for: Game Changer
This is a great lip gloss to wear alone or on top of lipstick to give your lips a bit of shine. I have a few different shades that range from more neutral tones to dark and bold to match with any occasion. There's a bit of a tingly feeling when first applied but that didn't bother me. It is a bit stickier than other glosses I've tried but overall I would recommend this product.
Charlie J.
Charlie J.
Review for: Game Changer
I have many shades of this lip gloss and I love them all. I hate sticky gloss and I can't stand gloss that dries up or dries out my lips. It smells and feels nice too. I could see how maybe someone might not enjoy the cool tingly sensation that it gives your lips but to me that is one of the best qualities. The colors are perfection and the tiny bit of sparkle is so pretty!
Amie L.
Amie L.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Show Off
I feel like this lip gloss is soo overlooked bc the formula is great!!! There's a hint of peppermint and it makes my lips look so pouty! Also it's not to sticky even after awhile & wears away pretty well. I like wearing the light pink color over other lipsticks to give it a nice shine & it doesn't cover up the color underneath, but by itself it gives my lips a tint of pink
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I love this lip gloss alone or as a lipstick topper. It is the perfect formula on the lips it's not sticky and does not taste bad. The packaging is super cute and it makes it so easy to travel with. I bought this at my local T.J.Maxx for only 399 and I wish I bought more because they are now sold out. What if you can find it grab it you will not be disappointed.
Jams M.
Jams M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a total fan of lip glosses, I like lip products that are a little more long lasting. However when I tried this product, it was pretty neat I guess. The colors are sheer of course, it's a lip gloss. And does stay awhile. I just don't know why they cost so much. Their formula isn't like super amazing or anything? But it's probably all about brand name.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a huge lip gloss fan to start with, but this one is okay. I have Sparkplug and it's a flattering color that I generally prefer to layer over another lip product. It's not excessively sticky, but is very shiny. There is a weird minty smell to it and it tingles on your lips, which I don't love. The longevity of it is pretty good for a gloss though!
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?