Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (81)
Hope T.
Hope T.

I received this lip gloss as a gift for my birthday in the shade "Birthday Babe". At first I was not sure if I liked it or not. It smelled like birthday cake sort of but when I applied it to my lips it felt minty. It felt similar to mint chap stick. I put it away for a month or two and pulled it back out when I was looking for a lip gloss to use over a lipstick. It is now a essential in my purse and for the summer. Whether by itself or over top a lipstick, it looks simply beautiful! Would definitely recommend!
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC

I've tried this lip gloss in "Shining star" color. It is pinkish-mauve color, perfect for spring. I also use it during other seasons when I do my eyes more. It is fantastic if you want some color on your lips, but get almost nude, bare look. It is a bit sticky, but not too bad for a lip gloss. The color is sheer , but buildable (look at my swatches). It is very minty, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like this (the feeling lasts for a while).
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This product is my go to lipgloss they have a slight plumping ability, the color payoff is amazing for a lipgloss and the range of colors is pretty good too. They aren't as pricey as some of the higher end look glasses but you definitely get what you pay for this lipgloss is by far of optimum quality. This is the one lipgloss that It actually will stay put for a little while and not have to be reapplied every 30 minutes.
Dana S.
Dana S.

I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift in the shade "Birthday Babe". It is a pretty pink color and I really liked the gloss itself. I did not think it had a great smell but the color lasted a decent amount of time on my lips. I also like how the applicator is a bit slanted making applying in creases a bit easier. I was happy to have tried this gloss since I probably wouldn't have purchased it on my own.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

I really like this bare I earls marvelous moxie lip gloss! Recently I have not really been into lip glosses I'm all about the matte lips.when I was younger I loved certain lip glosses. Ever since I've gotten this one I feel in love. It plumps and feels great on the lips. It's not sticky (which I can't stand when they are) it's a really good gloss and I highly recommend it to all skin tones.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Kingston

As someone who doesn't like gloss, I thought this deluxe sample in spark plug from my Bare Minerals mystery bag was a write off. I tried it out anyway and was pleasantly surprised! Long lasting and not very sticky. I love the minty taste and find it very moisturizing. The colour is quite neutral and I see myself using this alone for an easy look or over lipstick for shine. Great product!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

The marvelous moxie line of lip glosses are my favorite of all time. They are hydrating and go on smooth. They also have a slightly minty feeling to them that help your lips tingle and look fuller. The colors are beautiful and come in a wide variety. They are a lip gloss, so they are slightly sheer. They can be used in combination with lipsticks or used alone and still look marvelous!!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

I always have one of these (and about 5 other lip products because I have a problem) in my bag at any given time. This is a frequent repurchase for me. The formula isn't sticky, yet it provides a brilliant shine. The scent is like a sweet mint that gives your lips a cool little tingle on application. My favorite shade is Rebel--a light neutral pink that would flatter any skin tone.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO

Normally I really don't like gloss or shimmer when it comes to lip products, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule! It's not sticky or prone to smudging and the shimmer actually helps perfect the look of my lips. Plus the cake scent certainly doesn't hurt. The only reason it didn't get 4 stars is that I just don't reach for it very often as I still prefer lipsticks.
Corie D.
Corie D.

This is a great lip gloss to wear alone or on top of lipstick to give your lips a bit of shine. I have a few different shades that range from more neutral tones to dark and bold to match with any occasion. There's a bit of a tingly feeling when first applied but that didn't bother me. It is a bit stickier than other glosses I've tried but overall I would recommend this product.
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now