Add a Photo

#56 in Lip Gloss
Photos (62)
Hope T.
Hope T.

I received this lip gloss as a gift for my birthday in the shade "Birthday Babe". At first I was not sure if I liked it or not. It smelled like birthday cake sort of but when I applied it to my lips it felt minty. It felt similar to mint chap stick. I put it away for a month or two and pulled it back out when I was looking for a lip gloss to use over a lipstick. It is now a essential in my purse and for the summer. Whether by itself or over top a lipstick, it looks simply beautiful! Would definitely recommend!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss because I can't stand having my haor stick to my lips along with everything else. But my cousin showed this to me and told me I have to try it, I was skeptical because to me all lip glosses are the same. Once I tried it I fell in love with it; the color, the tingly feeling after I put it on, although my hair does still stick its worth it. It is a little pricey but mine has lasted me a long time and I would definitely recommend it.
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC

I've tried this lip gloss in "Shining star" color. It is pinkish-mauve color, perfect for spring. I also use it during other seasons when I do my eyes more. It is fantastic if you want some color on your lips, but get almost nude, bare look. It is a bit sticky, but not too bad for a lip gloss. The color is sheer , but buildable (look at my swatches). It is very minty, so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like this (the feeling lasts for a while).
Kalley M.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN

This is a great lip gloss. I've had a sample size for a few months (I don't use lip gloss a whole lot...) and it has been a go-to for when I want something on my lips, but nothing bright or flashy. It's got a nice feel to it, not super sticky yet it stays on well for a gloss. I love the cooling feel it gives, almost seems like it has some sort of mint in it that gives it that cooling/tingling sensation. I want to get all the colors!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This product is my go to lipgloss they have a slight plumping ability, the color payoff is amazing for a lipgloss and the range of colors is pretty good too. They aren't as pricey as some of the higher end look glasses but you definitely get what you pay for this lipgloss is by far of optimum quality. This is the one lipgloss that It actually will stay put for a little while and not have to be reapplied every 30 minutes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I love this lip gloss!

I won it in a beauty blogger giveaway and have been enjoying for quite some time now! It's the perfect combination of shine and gloss without being greasy or annoying. Definitely considering purchasing from this line again once this one wears out or when I am ready to explore new colors.

The True Romantic collection is perfect for the feminine look and a classic, flirty shine that's long lasting.
Logan Lynn R.
Logan Lynn R.

Lately I'm all about Matte but I received this gloss as part of a free gift with purchase & since then I literally haven't left home without it. It kind of makes your lips feel a little tingly & has a plumping affect. Perfect consistency for longwear without being too sticky & my lips never dry out. I've been using it alot as a topcoat over my other matte liquids & it has improved their wear as well. I LOVE this.
Dana S.
Dana S.

I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift in the shade "Birthday Babe". It is a pretty pink color and I really liked the gloss itself. I did not think it had a great smell but the color lasted a decent amount of time on my lips. I also like how the applicator is a bit slanted making applying in creases a bit easier. I was happy to have tried this gloss since I probably wouldn't have purchased it on my own.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

I really like this bare I earls marvelous moxie lip gloss! Recently I have not really been into lip glosses I'm all about the matte lips.when I was younger I loved certain lip glosses. Ever since I've gotten this one I feel in love. It plumps and feels great on the lips. It's not sticky (which I can't stand when they are) it's a really good gloss and I highly recommend it to all skin tones.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Kingston

As someone who doesn't like gloss, I thought this deluxe sample in spark plug from my Bare Minerals mystery bag was a write off. I tried it out anyway and was pleasantly surprised! Long lasting and not very sticky. I love the minty taste and find it very moisturizing. The colour is quite neutral and I see myself using this alone for an easy look or over lipstick for shine. Great product!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now