BY BAREMINERALS #92 in Lip Gloss

• What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Bailee K.
Review for: Party Starter
This is a favorite of mine, it has amazing pigmentation, smells like mint and plumps my lips while still keeping the natural shape of my own lips! I also would purchase it again, I loved mine so much I also have it in Trail Blazer.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipgloss, great pigmentation, not too sticky. Stays for a long period of time but do have to reapply after eating or drinking. It did meet my expectations and I Would recommend it to others and would repurchase.
Christa C.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Smooth Talker
I thought this product was really great. I bought it at either ulta or at a bareMinerals boutique in New York, I'm not quite sure. The packaging was nice and it was easy to use for sure. I would buy it again.
Zoe L.
Review for: Other
I got the full size “birthday babe” Ulta birthday giveaway, and it’s my favorite lipgloss now. It’s really thick, but without being sticky or tacky, and it’s got a little bit of plumping action which I love.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
I really been going for glosses even though I've never been a gloss girl and this is amazing! One of the favorite glosses that I have picked up. I'm in love with this. I got the shade called show off :)
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
Review for: Maverick, Other
I love these lip glosses! They last an okay amount of time and are also minty so it feels cool on your lips. They are a little bit sticky so it’s sometimes irritating but I still use them every day!
Hannah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a solid gloss product that comes in a wide variety of colors. It has a nice minty tingle. It can be a little sticky or tacky at times, but is an overall good option
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gets 3 stars for color and opacity--it's gorgeous! I have the shade Maverick which goes well over top of a variety of lipsticks in my collection; anything from brown based shades through more deep plum shades. Unfortunately, the formula is terrible because it is super sticky. It also tingles and give a cold, pepperminty feeling to lips after putting it on (this doesn't bother me but some people are sensitive to that kind of thing). I am finishing my sample tube then looking for a different brand of gloss in a similar color.
Danielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this lip gloss for my birthday from Ulta for being a loyal customer. The shade is called birthday girl. It is very easy to use but can be sticky and taste strange sometimes. It wasn't very long lasting while wearing the lip gloss like most lip glosses I own you have to keep reapplying, but you do not having to load on a lot of this lip gloss for it to go a long way which helps in not having to by it quite as often. I liked the shade a lot it is a very natural shade for someone with pale skin like me. I can not say weather or not I would recommend this lip gloss it is an ok lip gloss just depends on the user and what they are looking for.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Other
If I could wear any lipgloss for the rest of my life this would be the one. I bought this lipgloss along with some other bareminerals products in a makeup store on the cruise me and my family went on and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This lipgloss is fantastic when it comes to long wear formulas. The packaging feels so nice and durable and I already know i'm going to be upset when i run out of this stuff. This lipgloss applies evenly and easily and the applicator allows you to make all of it precise. I would for sure give this to someone as a gift or recommend to a friend
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?