BY BAREMINERALS #100 in Lip Gloss

Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have one of these (and about 5 other lip products because I have a problem) in my bag at any given time. This is a frequent repurchase for me. The formula isn't sticky, yet it provides a brilliant shine. The scent is like a sweet mint that gives your lips a cool little tingle on application. My favorite shade is Rebel--a light neutral pink that would flatter any skin tone.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Game Changer
Normally I really don't like gloss or shimmer when it comes to lip products, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule! It's not sticky or prone to smudging and the shimmer actually helps perfect the look of my lips. Plus the cake scent certainly doesn't hurt. The only reason it didn't get 4 stars is that I just don't reach for it very often as I still prefer lipsticks.
Amie L.
Amie L.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Show Off
I feel like this lip gloss is soo overlooked bc the formula is great!!! There's a hint of peppermint and it makes my lips look so pouty! Also it's not to sticky even after awhile & wears away pretty well. I like wearing the light pink color over other lipsticks to give it a nice shine & it doesn't cover up the color underneath, but by itself it gives my lips a tint of pink
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: Bare Minerals Marvelous Lipgloss Rule Breaker
I love this lip gloss alone or as a lipstick topper. It is the perfect formula on the lips it's not sticky and does not taste bad. The packaging is super cute and it makes it so easy to travel with. I bought this at my local T.J.Maxx for only 399 and I wish I bought more because they are now sold out. What if you can find it grab it you will not be disappointed.
Jams M.
Jams M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a total fan of lip glosses, I like lip products that are a little more long lasting. However when I tried this product, it was pretty neat I guess. The colors are sheer of course, it's a lip gloss. And does stay awhile. I just don't know why they cost so much. Their formula isn't like super amazing or anything? But it's probably all about brand name.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a huge lip gloss fan to start with, but this one is okay. I have Sparkplug and it's a flattering color that I generally prefer to layer over another lip product. It's not excessively sticky, but is very shiny. There is a weird minty smell to it and it tingles on your lips, which I don't love. The longevity of it is pretty good for a gloss though!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Show Off
I'm not a big lip gloss person but I received this at Ulta as a birthday gift and I fell in love with lip gloss. It's not sticky at all, which is the preconceived notion that I had about lip gloss and the color is super cute and neutral. I don't wear it by itself, I usually wear it over a nude lipstick and it brings out the nude color just perfectly!
Danniel R.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shades Birthday Babe and Shining Star and I just think they're so nice, they glide on easily and they're not sticky. They also have a nice minty scent that makes your lips tingle, lol in a good way I think. The colors are decently pigmented, but not to over the top. I really recommend these to people who prefer glosses over lipsticks!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Review for: Game Changer
Ugh these are in my top 3 favorite glosses I have three different shades nudes and a mauve-y pink and I'm obsessed!! They are a gorgeous subtle shimmer and a perfect subtle glow for those no-makeup makeup days aka most days :) they are super moisturizing and slightly pepperminty but not overwhelmingly so....to me they smell/taste wonderful!!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I have mixed feelings about this lipgloss. I love the scent of them, some I have are vanilla and some are mint. Both are very pleasant. But I think regardless of the color I use, it is a very sheer gloss, almost like a clear gloss. In my opinion, if you have one you have them all. But I do enjoy using them to give my lips a plump look .
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?