Add a Photo

Photos (82)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA

I got this lip gloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I was pleasantly surprised by this lip gloss! It gives a good amount of color, is the perfect texture (not too watery or too sticky), and smells wonderful (slightly like sweet mint, which makes your lips tingle a little). It's also fairly moisturizing and lasts for a few hours. The only thing I don't like about it, which might be the particular shade that I have, is that the glitter is a little too chunky and I can feel it on my lips.
Hope T.
Hope T.

I received this lip gloss as a gift for my birthday in the shade "Birthday Babe". At first I was not sure if I liked it or not. It smelled like birthday cake sort of but when I applied it to my lips it felt minty. It felt similar to mint chap stick. I put it away for a month or two and pulled it back out when I was looking for a lip gloss to use over a lipstick. It is now a essential in my purse and for the summer. Whether by itself or over top a lipstick, it looks simply beautiful! Would definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This product is my go to lipgloss they have a slight plumping ability, the color payoff is amazing for a lipgloss and the range of colors is pretty good too. They aren't as pricey as some of the higher end look glasses but you definitely get what you pay for this lipgloss is by far of optimum quality. This is the one lipgloss that It actually will stay put for a little while and not have to be reapplied every 30 minutes.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, Ct

I really like this bare I earls marvelous moxie lip gloss! Recently I have not really been into lip glosses I'm all about the matte lips.when I was younger I loved certain lip glosses. Ever since I've gotten this one I feel in love. It plumps and feels great on the lips. It's not sticky (which I can't stand when they are) it's a really good gloss and I highly recommend it to all skin tones.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

The marvelous moxie line of lip glosses are my favorite of all time. They are hydrating and go on smooth. They also have a slightly minty feeling to them that help your lips tingle and look fuller. The colors are beautiful and come in a wide variety. They are a lip gloss, so they are slightly sheer. They can be used in combination with lipsticks or used alone and still look marvelous!!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

I always have one of these (and about 5 other lip products because I have a problem) in my bag at any given time. This is a frequent repurchase for me. The formula isn't sticky, yet it provides a brilliant shine. The scent is like a sweet mint that gives your lips a cool little tingle on application. My favorite shade is Rebel--a light neutral pink that would flatter any skin tone.
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO

Normally I really don't like gloss or shimmer when it comes to lip products, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule! It's not sticky or prone to smudging and the shimmer actually helps perfect the look of my lips. Plus the cake scent certainly doesn't hurt. The only reason it didn't get 4 stars is that I just don't reach for it very often as I still prefer lipsticks.
Corie D.
Corie D.

This is a great lip gloss to wear alone or on top of lipstick to give your lips a bit of shine. I have a few different shades that range from more neutral tones to dark and bold to match with any occasion. There's a bit of a tingly feeling when first applied but that didn't bother me. It is a bit stickier than other glosses I've tried but overall I would recommend this product.
Charlie J.
Charlie J.

I have many shades of this lip gloss and I love them all. I hate sticky gloss and I can't stand gloss that dries up or dries out my lips. It smells and feels nice too. I could see how maybe someone might not enjoy the cool tingly sensation that it gives your lips but to me that is one of the best qualities. The colors are perfection and the tiny bit of sparkle is so pretty!
Amie L.
Amie L.
Seattle, WA

I feel like this lip gloss is soo overlooked bc the formula is great!!! There's a hint of peppermint and it makes my lips look so pouty! Also it's not to sticky even after awhile & wears away pretty well. I like wearing the light pink color over other lipsticks to give it a nice shine & it doesn't cover up the color underneath, but by itself it gives my lips a tint of pink
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??