19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Smooth Talker
I love this every day color it is very beautiful it could be made to use at night and during the day it's not too much not too little I really love the color
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Other
Birthday Babe color. A very flattering color for my skin tone and hair. Repeat user but I will not buy this lipgloss again because it is a little too sticky and accentuates any dry skin on your lips.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Makenzie L.
Makenzie L.
Marston
This works okay. Doesn't stay on as long as I would like but it does apply smooth and it smells really nice! It's not blotchy when it comes off. I only got the sample size from my ipsy bag so it was a good dea but I wouldn't buy full size
Kelcie P.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
Review for: Game Changer
My all time favorite lipgloss!! They do have a sticky texture, but not too sticky. There glide on the lips so smooth and the colors have a nice pigment. Every shade I have tried I love!!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Very shimmery but it is a thicker gloss. I always have to put on chapstick before so that it's easier to put on and smooth out. It is sticky. Like the color. Lasts a long time.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Review for: Free Spirit
I can't even describe how many of these glosses I have! The colors are all so great! This is typically my go to lip product. I would have given 5 stars, but it doesn't last very long, and I need to re apply often. Overall, I still love the product! Wear it almost daily.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Review for: Smooth Talker
I love this lip gloss! It works great and moisturizes my lips well. I use it all the time. It's great when you're going out or even for a casual everyday moisturizing lip gloss. I would but it again and recommend it
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?