19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Review for: Rule Breaker, Trail Blazer
I really love the smell (marshmallow and mint?) Color is soft, somewhat translucent . I like that it is moisturizing but I don't like how sticky it can feel at times .
Madison J.
Madison J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great gloss, seriously. It is thick but not too thick. It last a decent amount of time. It smells delicious and the gloss is surprisingly pigmented!
Mycah W.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
I like this product it has a great shimmer and nice glossy look. I bout mine at my local sephora. It wasent to pricey . It's very good quality but it is a little sticky, the tube it's in is very durable. I would buy this again it's pretty amazing 😉 💕
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Review for: Game Changer
Is it possible to have a love affair with lip gloss? Because I am obsessed! I never leave the house without lip gloss and bare Minerals moxie is my favorite! It stays on great, comes in an array of shades to go with any look and gives your lips a cool, refreahing tingle when applied.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
I got this lip gloss in the shade "Birthday Babe" as a free birthday gift from Ulta. I was pleasantly surprised by this lip gloss! It gives a good amount of color, is the perfect texture (not too watery or too sticky), and smells wonderful (slightly like sweet mint, which makes your lips tingle a little). It's also fairly moisturizing and lasts for a few hours. The only thing I don't like about it, which might be the particular shade that I have, is that the glitter is a little too chunky and I can feel it on my lips.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love this gloss it's so awesome and the flavor it's great it's not heavy and very moisturizing it's also got a very good color to it not to our there but adds a lil pop to your look
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really like this bare I earls marvelous moxie lip gloss! Recently I have not really been into lip glosses I'm all about the matte lips.when I was younger I loved certain lip glosses. Ever since I've gotten this one I feel in love. It plumps and feels great on the lips. It's not sticky (which I can't stand when they are) it's a really good gloss and I highly recommend it to all skin tones.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The marvelous moxie line of lip glosses are my favorite of all time. They are hydrating and go on smooth. They also have a slightly minty feeling to them that help your lips tingle and look fuller. The colors are beautiful and come in a wide variety. They are a lip gloss, so they are slightly sheer. They can be used in combination with lipsticks or used alone and still look marvelous!!
Charlie J.
Charlie J.
Review for: Game Changer
I have many shades of this lip gloss and I love them all. I hate sticky gloss and I can't stand gloss that dries up or dries out my lips. It smells and feels nice too. I could see how maybe someone might not enjoy the cool tingly sensation that it gives your lips but to me that is one of the best qualities. The colors are perfection and the tiny bit of sparkle is so pretty!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Arman K.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?