BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Lip Gloss

• Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica M.
Love this gloss it's so awesome and the flavor it's great it's not heavy and very moisturizing it's also got a very good color to it not to our there but adds a lil pop to your look
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Embark on on a total thrill glide eith marvelous moxie lipgliss. Luscious, vibrant color loaded into a refreshing formula that slips on satiny-smooth for sheer to medium coverage with nonstop glistening shine.
Brittanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I wore one of these for my BF's wedding this past fall and had to buy the color at the salon when I saw how amazing it looked. I was a little taken back at the cost BUT let me just say that this stuff STAYS ON and it kept my lips moist and never dried out. It was applied at 9am and I might have reapplied 2-3 from 9am-midnight. Its amazing and its great for everyday work looks too! this little guys lives in my handbag.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
I really like this bare I earls marvelous moxie lip gloss! Recently I have not really been into lip glosses I'm all about the matte lips.when I was younger I loved certain lip glosses. Ever since I've gotten this one I feel in love. It plumps and feels great on the lips. It's not sticky (which I can't stand when they are) it's a really good gloss and I highly recommend it to all skin tones.
Felicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The marvelous moxie line of lip glosses are my favorite of all time. They are hydrating and go on smooth. They also have a slightly minty feeling to them that help your lips tingle and look fuller. The colors are beautiful and come in a wide variety. They are a lip gloss, so they are slightly sheer. They can be used in combination with lipsticks or used alone and still look marvelous!!
Corie D.
Review for: Game Changer
This is a great lip gloss to wear alone or on top of lipstick to give your lips a bit of shine. I have a few different shades that range from more neutral tones to dark and bold to match with any occasion. There's a bit of a tingly feeling when first applied but that didn't bother me. It is a bit stickier than other glosses I've tried but overall I would recommend this product.
Charlie J.
Review for: Game Changer
I have many shades of this lip gloss and I love them all. I hate sticky gloss and I can't stand gloss that dries up or dries out my lips. It smells and feels nice too. I could see how maybe someone might not enjoy the cool tingly sensation that it gives your lips but to me that is one of the best qualities. The colors are perfection and the tiny bit of sparkle is so pretty!
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Birthday Babe (shimmering medium pink)
I have this gloss in "birthday babe" and I absolutely love it!! The formula feels amazing and it really does feel like its conditioning my lips while it's on. It feels a little tingly at first but it's nice - also, try not to eat it! LOL
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Nudes With Attitude Lipgloss Kit
I received this set as a gift from my aunt and I will most definitely purchase more for myself. I love how long lasting the color is and how gentle it was on my sensitive lips. The darker colors are amazingly rich and lasted longer than I expected. It also leaves my lips kissable which makes my hubby happy since other glosses get a little goopy!
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a sample from ipsy* service and I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! It is not stick which is good because it has a long staying power. This shade is the closest I have gotten to my lips but better shade. Its glides on smooth and it doesn't have much of a scent, not completely sheer but not completely opaque. Completely recommend it.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?