Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (62)
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

I love this nude shade of lip gloss. It has some sparkle to it so it gives a little something interesting to a nude lip. Very juicy looking.
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID

This is great product. I carry mine in my purse everyday it is long wearing on me and it doesn't dry out my lips. This is a awesome product
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Matthews, NC

I LOVE the color and how it makes my lips feel so plump. However, it is lipgloss so it's sticky. I don't like getting my hair stuck in it.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC

I am in love with this! It is the perfect color if you are trying to create a light summer bronze look! I also love the minty feel it has!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

This lip gloss is amazing! A variety of pretty colors, quality product, and the tube lasts for a long time! This is my favorite lip gloss!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms

I love this lip gloss. It is great. It goes with basically everything. It is my go to lip gloss now I wear it with almost all of my looks.
lisa S.
lisa S.

One of my absolute favorite lip glosses. This is very long lasting and the colors are amazing. I own 3 and can't wait to purchase more.
Shannon k.
Shannon k.

This color looks cute for summer time when you don't want to put on lipstick 💄 but I would wear it out and about when I get to go out
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Wales, United Kingdom

I love these! They're so pigmented and smooth and they don't have that weird sticky feeling. They last a long time on the lips too!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

Super pigmented I just don't really prefer using lipgloss. It smells good though but if you like lip gloss this one is a great one
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Tulare, CA
Where can i find this Bare Escentuals lip gloss at ?
Tulare, CA
So how does this work how do people receive free samples in the mail, what do you do to get all these wonderful gifts I'm lost. please help
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??

Join Now