Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ

I love this lip gloss! It pairs well with any pink lipstick and has a nice minty smell. This product does not disappoint and can be worn for any occasion.
Ami D.
Ami D.

Omg I'm so glad I bought this! The colorS in Hypnotist are absolutely gorgeous! Applied over lipstick or just a gloss..nothing about it is plain. Love!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH

I love this lip gloss! It has a slight minty flavor, which is perfect for freshening my breath! The only thing I would like is if it weren't as sticky.
Lanae S.
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY

This is the only lip gloss I like! I'm not usually one to wear it much, but I love this! it isn't sticky or gross feeling, and it lasts almost all day!
Angelena L.
Angelena L.

I Love the moxie glosses they are very pretty and smell great! But they are sheer in color so if you aren't looking for much color these are great
Allie L.
Allie L.
Manteca, CA

I love, love these lip glosses. I love the smell of them, and just how they feel on my lips.
I really want more.
I do wish they were a bit cheaper.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.

Beautiful natural color, goes well with all skin tones. Helps make a natural makeup day a little more girly and cute without being too much color
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

Love this lip gloss. Perfect for someone looking for a real glossy gloss. Not a lot of color so its perfect to layer overtop of another lipstick
Gina S.
Gina S.
springfield, ne

I LOVE this lip gloss! It smells so good and makes my lips feel sort of tingly! I love the natural color and price. One of my favorite brands.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I received this as a sample size and I absolutely love it- especially over the moxie lipstick in Speak Your Mind. It's smooth and not sticky.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Arman K.

Is it matte?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Nayely D.