Add a Photo

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (82)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

very nice gloss, not as much color as I'd like, but looks great paired with a matte foundation. recommended
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Hayward , Ca

Must freaking have! The color selection and neutral colors it's not so much of a sticky substance love it!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Clearwater, FL

I've tried out their products before so I would love to try out the lipgloss! Their formulas are so good !
Heather H.
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA

Found this at TJ maxx. Never have used this brand but love it . This lip gloss is a nude with minty taste
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , Il

Love bare minerals lip gloss. It looks super cute but isn't super sticky. Makes me feel gorgeous!
Celina B.
Celina B.

Pigmentation is great, not to sticky. Love it! Definitely one of my top 5 glosses. Recommend it.
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA

This lip gloss is creamy !!!!! It doesn't smear and has perfect pigmentation lasts for a while
jennifer s.
jennifer s.

I got this for my birthday from Ulta. Great color!!! It wasn't too sticky and stayed on well.
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX

Really nice nonsticky lipgloss with tiny shimmers I received one as a birthday gift from ulta
Janine I.
Janine I.
Maple Shade, NJ

LOVE this lip gloss! Very smooth, not tacky. I love the Rebel. Hint of color. Minty scent
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX

Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.

Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN

Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

What is your favorite color??