Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hina R.Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss uploaded by Amber G.See all 83 photos
19 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I don't wear much makeup, really any ...I don't know what you are aski... 2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still ...More glossy less pigment but t... 5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?Maverick 3 Answers
Photos (83)
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont wear lip gloss very often because I don't like my lip products to be wet and my hair to stick to them. This isn't really sticky though. It has a slight tingling feel but doesn't sting. They last pretty good if your not eating or drinking a lot.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
This has a nice subtle everyday color. I have fair skin and used dare devil which looks purple but is much lighter. It has nice pigment. With a medium coverage and slight shine.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Le Roy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things got me hooked lipgloss. The scent is so pleasant and I would love to purchase more. I purchased mine at my local Marshall's for only eight dollars definitely recommend checking it out.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
This is the perfect color! It looks natural and I wear it almost everyday! I got this color by accident but am super happy I did! It has a weird smell but nothing you can't handle! I very much recommend this product and every other bare minerals products I use!
Makenzie L.
Makenzie L.
Marston
This works okay. Doesn't stay on as long as I would like but it does apply smooth and it smells really nice! It's not blotchy when it comes off. I only got the sample size from my ipsy bag so it was a good dea but I wouldn't buy full size
Madison S.
Madison S.
Very shimmery but it is a thicker gloss. I always have to put on chapstick before so that it's easier to put on and smooth out. It is sticky. Like the color. Lasts a long time.
Amber C.
Amber C.
July 16, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Free Spirit
I can't even describe how many of these glosses I have! The colors are all so great! This is typically my go to lip product. I would have given 5 stars, but it doesn't last very long, and I need to re apply often. Overall, I still love the product! Wear it almost daily.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Crystal Springs, MS
July 8, 2017, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: Smooth Talker
I love this lip gloss! It works great and moisturizes my lips well. I use it all the time. It's great when you're going out or even for a casual everyday moisturizing lip gloss. I would but it again and recommend it
Madison J.
Madison J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great gloss, seriously. It is thick but not too thick. It last a decent amount of time. It smells delicious and the gloss is surprisingly pigmented!
Mycah W.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
I like this product it has a great shimmer and nice glossy look. I bout mine at my local sephora. It wasent to pricey . It's very good quality but it is a little sticky, the tube it's in is very durable. I would buy this again it's pretty amazing 😉 💕
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Arman K.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
Christy E.
Christy E.
Lafayette, TN
Is this a sticky gloss? Or does it have a smoothr feel?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color??